英文邮件的必要句子

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

英文邮件的必要句子

#【陈述邮件目的】Reasons of Writing

1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... ★★★★★

我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关…

2. We would like to inform you that…★★★★

我们想要通知你...

3. Please be advised/informed that... ★★★★★

请被告知...

4. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... ★★★★★

我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

5. We wish to notify you that... ★★★★

我们希望通知你...

6. I am delighted/pleased to tell you that... ★★★★

我很高兴地告诉你...

7. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov, 2008. ★★★★★

我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。

8. We are sorry to inform you that... ★★★★

我们很抱歉地通知您...

9. I'm just writing to remind you of... ★★★★★

我只是写信来提醒您...

10. May we remind you that...? ★★★★

我们想要提醒您...

#【跟进联系】Following Up a Contact

1. With reference to our telephone conversation today... ★★★★

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…

2. In my previous e-mail on October, 5th... ★★★★

在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…

3. As I mentioned earlier about... ★★★★

在先前我所提到的关于…

4. As indicated inmy previous e-mail... ★★★★

如我在之前邮件中所提到的…

5. As (we) discussed on the phone... ★★★★★

如我们上次在电话中所说的…

6. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... ★★★★★

回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…

7. Following our (telephone )conversation on (date). ★★★★★

继我们上次(日期)的电话沟通

8. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。★★★★★

9. As a follow-up toour phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. ★★★★★

追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

10. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. ★★★★★我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。

#【外贸行业必用】Must Learn for Sales

1.It was good to meet you at the seminal in Paris. ★★★★★

很荣幸在巴黎的论坛见到你。

2.Do you remember we met at the Expo presentation? ★★★★

您是否记得我们在展览会的演讲现场有过交流

3. We spoke at the recent conference. ★★★

我们在最近的一次会议上有过简短的交流。

4. In reply to your request I can confirm that... ★★★★★

应您的要求,我方现在确认…

5. Thank you for sending me your catalogue... ★★★★★

非常感谢贵方发过来的产品目录。

6. Thank you for your interest in our products/company★★★★★

感谢您对我公司和产品的兴趣。

7. Thank you for your e-mail of the (date) ★★★★★

感谢您在…的来信。

8. Further to our phone call (if you have spoken to the person on the phone)

继我们上次电话沟通。★★★★

9.Please send me your current illustrated catalogue and a price list.

相关文档
最新文档