北京学位英语历年翻译真题(复习材料)#绝

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

81.他们试图想出一个解决这个问题的办法。

They are trying to come up with a solution to the problem.

82.你离开教室时,别忘了关灯。

Don‘t forget to turn off the lights when you leave the classroom..

83.他喜欢一边做作业,一边听音乐。

He likes to listen to music while doing his homework.

84.我已了解清楚,他的结论是以事实为依据的。

I have made sure that his conclusion is based on facts.

85.对于年轻人来说,独立思考问题的能力很重要。

As for the young , the ability to think on their own is important

81.今年他们建造的房子跟去年一样多。

They have built as many houses this year as they did last year

82.对不起,我忘了把你要的书带来了。

I am sorry. I forgot to bring the book you want.

83.这项工作太难了,你干不了。

The work (job) is too difficult for you to do.

84 .无论多么困难,我也不会失去信心。

No matter how difficult it is, I will never lose my faith

85.物体离我们越远,看起来就越小。

The farther an object (a body) is away from us, the smaller it looks.

81.每个人都知道,学习对一个人的成长是至关重要的。

As we all know , learning is vital to one‘s growing-up .

82.我们的新产品非常受欢迎,对此我们感到十分自豪。

We take pride in the fact that our new products meet the market very well . 83.您能说话大声点好让每个人都听得见吗?

Could you raised your voice so as to be beard ?

84.除了英语,你最好再学一门外语。

Besides English , you‘d better study another language .

85.在教育孩子方面,表扬比批评有效得多。

For teaching children , praising is better than criticizing

81..我们居住的地球是一个大球体.

The earth we live on is a big sphere.

82. 我们向李先生学习,因为他有丰富的工作经验

We learn from Mr. Li, because he has rich working experiences.

83. 使我感到惊奇的是,他的英语说得如此的好。

To my surprise, she speaks English so well.

84. 开会的时间到了,咱们把收音机关了吧。

It is time for the meeting. Let‘s turn off the radio.

85. 尽管有许多困难,我们仍然决心执行我们的计划。

Although there are a lot of difficulties, we are still determined to carry out our plan 81. 正是那棵树在洪水中救了他们的命。

It is that tree that saved their lives in the flood

82. 我们无法想象在那个遥远的星球上存在什么东西。

What exist on that remote star is beyond our imagination

83. 他今早上学又迟到了。昨晚他肯定是睡得太晚了。

He was late for class again this morning. He must have slept too late last night.

84. 父母没有预料到孩子的问题这样难回答。

The parents did not expect that their child‘s question was too hard to answer.

85. 然而,在那个国家还有成千上万的年青人却很难找到工作。

However, there are still thousands of young people who are hard to find a job in that country.

81. 他起得很早为的是赶上第一班公共汽车。

He got up early so as to catch the first bus.

82. 直到昨天晚上他才改变了他的注意。

It was not until yesterday that he changed his mind

83. 同意这项建议的请举手。

Those who are in favour of this suggestion, please raise your hands.

84. 无论多忙,你都应该抽时间看望父母。

No matter how busy you are, you should spend some time visiting your parents.

85. 每次访问他们都会发现这个城市呈现出新的面貌。

Each time they visit this city, they can notice that it is taking on a new look.

(81) 她的工作是照看这些老人。

Her job is to look after these old people.

(82) 学生应该在上课之前完成家庭作业。

The students should finish their homework before coming to class.

(83) 这些老人养成了每天早上锻炼的习惯。

These old people have formed (got into) the habit of doing exercise every morning.

(84) 如果到处都太拥挤,旅行会令人很不愉快。

If it is too crowded everywhere, traveling will become quite unpleasant.

(85) 我不知道你那奇怪的想法来自何处。

I don’t know where your strange idea has come from .

81.事实上,水污染的危害远不止这点。

In fact, the consequences of water pollution are far beyond this.

82.这个问题不像我们最初想象的那么复杂。

This issue is not so complicated as I imagined at first.

83.如果你那时没有及时离开,我无法想象会发生什么情况。

If you had not left in time then, I could not imagine what would have happened.

84.他们发现在下午6点前不可能完成这项工作。

They found it impossible to finish this job before 6 p.m.

85.由于我没有读过这本书,所以我无法对此作出评论。

. I can not make any comment on the book, because I have not read it.

81.他告诉我要慢慢来,没有必要提前完成这项工作。

He told me to take my time and it was unecessary to complete the job in advance.

82.我们推迟了这个会议,以便能够更好地应付紧张的局势。 83.每个人都喜欢受表扬而不是被批评。

We put off this meeting so as to cope with the tense situations better.

84.人们抱怨当地政府在处理污染问题上力度不够。

It is complained that the local government ha sn‘t taken enough measure to deal with pollution 85.只要你尽力而为,即使将来失败也没人会指责你。

相关文档
最新文档