高中英语翻译练习参考答案 (教师使用)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

高中英语翻译练习参考答案

一、书面表达常用句式翻译

1.在过去的几年,滕州发生了巨大的变化。

Great changes have taken place in the past few years in Tengzhou.

变形:Beijing has taken on a new look.

Beijing is no longer what it used to be.

2.我很高兴地收到你2011年1月9日的来信。

I’m delighted to receive/get your letter dated/of Jan.9,2011.

联想:月份Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul. Aug. Sept. Oct. Nov. Dec.

星期Mon. Tues. Wed. Thurs. Fri. Sat. Sun.

3.我期待着不久收到你的来信。

I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon. [look forward to doing]

4.总而言之,email在我们的日常生活中扮演着多么重要的角色啊!

To sum up,what an important role email plays in our daily life!

延伸:表“总之”的词组:To sum up ; All in all ; In a word ; As is mentioned above 5.不仅我喜爱英语,而且我酷爱音乐,尤其是古典音乐。

Not only do I take interest in English,but I am fond of music as well,especially classical music.

注意:not only+倒装,but also+不倒装

6.另外,我们还将邀请来自清华大学的Johnson教授为我们在图书馆的二层阅览室作

关于英语学习的报告

In addition,we will invite Mr.johnson,a famous professor from Tsinghua University,to give us a speech on English stury in the reading-room on the second floor of our library.

7.我正走在去往学校的路上,突然这是我听到不远处传来“救命!救命!”

I was walking on the way to school when all of a sudden I heard “Help!Help!”from not

far away.

8. 学校教学楼的东边矗立着一座实验楼,在那里我们每天做着各种试验。

East of the teaching building stands a lab building,where we do a wide variety of experiments every day.

联想:a wide variety of = varieties of

9. 有许多学生在操场上玩篮球,梦想着有朝一日成为体育明星。

There are plenty of students playing basketball on the playground,dreaming of becoming sports stars /some day in the future.

10. 正如从图表中所展示的,我们年级百分之四十的学生课后从事体育活动。

As is shown from the graph,40%of the students in our grade go in for sports after school.

联想:As is shown from the graph可用As we can see in the graph代替

11. 我跑到河边,脱了外衣,毫不犹豫地跳进冰冷的水里。

I ran over to the river bank,took off my overcoat,and then jumped into the icy water

without any hesitation.

联想:hesitation可用thinking/delay代替

12. 我正要出门,突然这时天开始下雨。

I was just about to go out when suddenly it began to rain.

13. 令我吃惊的是,这些人不顾后果,到处乱贴小广告。

To my surprise,those people put up illegal ads here and there,regardless of the result. 14. 许多古树在这次大火中呗严重地破坏了。

Many ancident trees have been seriously destroyed in this big fire.

15. 他有许多爱好,例如游泳、唱歌和滑冰。

He has a wide variety of hobbies,such as swimming,singingas well as skating.

16. 一些人隋艺砍伐树木,一些人猎杀飞鸟,一些人乱扔废纸,这些对我们的环境都造

成了恶劣的影响。

Some cut down trees without any thinking,some hunted birds for fun,and others littered the rubbish everywhere,which had a bad effect/influence on the surroundings.

17. 曾经一度,每天直到11点钟李明才上床睡觉,目的是为了弥补落下的功课。

At one time,it was not until 11o’clock that Li Ming went to bed in attempt to make up for the lost lessons.

At one time,not until 11o’clock did Li Ming go to bed in attempt to make up for the lost lessons.

18. 我一进入云雾山,就被那自然的美景所打动。

I was struck/impressed by the beauty of nature the moment I set foot in the Yunwu

Mountains.

19. 我将尽力节省我的零花钱,捐给贫困地区的孩子们。

I will spare no effort to save my pocket money with the purpose of donating/contriburting

相关文档
最新文档