晚会年会小品剧本:英语小品剧本-《不差钱》英文版

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

小品:“不差钱”

(2009年中央电视台春节联欢晚会节目)

Got the Money Anyway(舞台上是一个餐厅的背景,写着:“苏格兰情调”。本山大叔穿着中山装,身上背着一串蒜头,手上拿着野鸡,拉着毛毛上场。)(This short play is set in a restaurant named "Scottish Taste / Feel." Uncle Zhao, in his customary Chinese tunic suit, enters, carrying a string of garlic on his back and a pheasant in hand, with his granddaughter Yadar in tow.)

Uncle Zhao Here we are. 赵本山:到了。

Yadar Here we are. 毛毛:到了。

Uncle Zhao It's the most expensive restrant in Tieling:苏格兰调情~~~

赵本山:这就是铁岭最贵的一家饭店。这不,苏格兰调情(tiáo qíng)。

Yadar You got it wrong –苏格兰情调!!

毛毛:爷爷,你念反了,苏格兰情调(qíng diào)。

Uncle Zhao 情调(qíng diào)All right, . We're gonna have our meal here anyway. 赵本山:啊,情调?就搁这儿吃。

Yadar But it's very expensive. 毛毛:爷爷,这家老贵的啦。

Uncle Zhao So what? We've got the money, 30,000 yuan. Where's the bag?

赵本山:贵?咱带钱了,带三万多块,那包呢?

Yadar What bag? 毛毛:我没拿包啊。

Uncle Zhao The yellow one with the money in it.

赵本山:装钱那包,黄包。

Yadar Oh no, I left it on the brick bed. 毛毛:完了,让我落炕上了。Uncle Zhao oh,what can I do? I do all this just for you ,how could you forget it! Any money left on you?

赵本山:我说,你这孩子还能办点事吗?!这给你办事,落炕上了还。兜里还有钱吗?

Yadar Let me see... (Fumbling) only 70-plus yuan.

毛毛:兜里,多少钱哪才?才70多块钱。

Uncle Zhao Here's 400 more.

赵本山:我还有400。行,够了。

Yadar Still not enough. 毛毛:这也不能够啊。

Uncle Zhao It’s ok. Waiter!

赵本山:哎呀,够不够就这样了。服务员!

(小沈阳上)(Shenyang, the waiter, enters.)

Shenyang Sorry, sir. We're of high class here. We don't take on stuff from street .

小沈阳:对不起大爷,我们这是高档酒店,不收农副产品。

Uncle Zhao We're your customers. Don't we look like it?

赵本山:不是,我们是吃饭的。不像啊?(翻起衣服,露出衣服里面的百元大钞) Shenyang oh yeah yeah yeah ….

小沈阳:是的是的。。。。

Uncle Zhao this is an important meal here, miss.

赵本山:我说姑娘啊,这顿饭非常重要。

Shenyang I’m not a miss ,I’m a man ,a real man from the inside out.

小沈阳:妈呀,你管谁叫姑娘呢,人家是纯爷们。

Shenyang Uncle Zhao Then, how can you wear in a skirt?

赵本山:咋这么个打扮,还穿个裙子呢。

Shenyang See, it's no skirt but Capri pants .it's men's wear in Scottish style.. Look at this, look. Oh, damn it, I get into one of the trousers in a hurry. No wonder I feel different while walking.

小沈阳:这是按我们苏格兰风格来包装的。再说也不是裙子啊,这不七分裤吗。你看,是有腿的哦。妈呀,着急穿跑偏了。妈呀,我说走道咋没有裆呢。Uncle Zhao Leave that trouser for tomorrow, hah! I tell you, boy, we're gonna have a important guest here in a minute. You must do you' best.

赵本山:行了,那条腿留明儿个穿,哈哈哈。小伙子我跟你说呀,今天我要请一位重要客人吃饭,你一定要招待好。

Shenyang No problem.

小沈阳:呃,没问题。

Uncle Zhao How much did the most expensive meal cost here? .

赵本山:我问问你,你们这个酒店把最贵的都点上得多少钱?

Shenyang About 10,000 to 20,000.

小沈阳:得一、两万的。

Uncle Zhao What if somebody eats today and pays tomorrow?

赵本山:一、两万?啊,那啥,有没有这种情况,今儿个吃完了,明儿个来结账?Shenyang Are you IOU?

小沈阳:打白条儿啊?

Uncle Zhao Not that. I've got the money anyway. Take this.

赵本山:不是啊,不是打白条,不差钱,有钱。喏。

Shenyang What's it?

小沈阳:啥意思?

Uncle Zhao A tip for you.

赵本山:小费。

Shenyang You are handsome, sir - you look cool!

小沈阳:妈呀,大爷你真敞亮,你太帅了。

Uncle Zhao that’ok . but you are not get it for nothing'. When my guest comes, you put on a show with me. If I order expensive food, you should stop me doing so.

赵本山:给一百块钱还帅呢。我跟你说这不白给啊。一会儿客人到了,你一定要给足我面子,明白吗?我到点菜的时候,你得替我兜着点。

Shenyang Like how’s?

小沈阳:咋兜呢?

Uncle Zhao Showing due respect for my guest, but don not too expensive .What if I ask for something dear?

赵本山:既把面子给了,但是呢又不能花得......太狠。我要点贵菜...... Shenyang I'll say "sorry, this we don't have."

小沈阳:我就说没有呗。

Uncle Zhao You're smart. Come on boy ,

赵本山:哎呀妈呀,你太厉害了。来来来,拿点.(从衣服里又拿出钱)

相关文档
最新文档