阿甘正传(中英文台词对照)
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
阿甘正传
你好。我叫福尔斯,福尔斯·甘 [3:20]Hello. My name's Forrest Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力吗? [3:30] Do you want a chocolate?
我能吃掉上150万块巧克力[3:35]I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我妈妈常说[3:39]My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力====Life was like a box of chocolates.
你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种[3:46]You never know what you're going to get.
那双鞋子一定很舒适[3:56]Those must be comfortable shoes.
穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天[4:01]I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
脚都不会痛====and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一双这样的鞋子[4:08]I wish I had shoes like that.
其实我的脚很痛[4:10]My feet hurt.
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情[4:13]Mama always said there's an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道[4:15]you can tell about a person by their shoes.
他会往哪里走[4:19]Where they're going, 他住在哪里====where they've been.
我穿过很多双鞋子[4:29]I've worn lots of shoes.
如果我仔细想的话[4:35]I bet if I think about it real hard
我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样====I could remember my first pair of shoes.
妈妈说它会带我到任何地方[4:42]Mama said they'd take me anywhere.
她说它是双魔鞋[4:46]She said they was my magic shoes.
好的,福尔斯,张开双眼[4:48]All right,Forrest,Open your eyes now.
你走几步看看[4:59]Let's take a little walk around.
感觉如何?[5:08] How do those feel?
他的双腿很强壮,甘太太[5:13] His legs are strong,Mrs. Gump,
是我见过最强壮的[5:15]as strong as I've ever seen.
但是他的背象政客一样弯[5:18]But his back's as crooked as a politician.
但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?[5:22] But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest? 福尔斯!====Forrest! 我刚出世时[5:28]Now,when I was a baby,
妈妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名[5:28]Mama named me after the great Civil War hero 内森贝·弗福尔斯将军[5:33] General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
她说我们有点亲戚关系[5:36] She said we was related to him in some way.
他做过的事情是:[5:39] What he did was,
建立了一个俱乐部叫三K党====he started up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.
他们全披着长袍和床单[5:43]They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets
看来像一群鬼[5:46]and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.
他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑[5:51]They'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.
不管怎样,这就是我名字的由来:福尔斯·甘[5:55]And,anyway,that'show I got my name... Forrest Gump.
妈妈说这名字是提醒我[5:59]Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me
我们会经常做一些[6:02]that sometimes we all do things that,well,
并没有意义的事情[6:05]that just don't make no sense.
向这边![6:17] This way. Hold on. Ugh! 好了[6:21]All right.
你们在看什么?[6:23] What are y'all staring at?
从来没有见过[6:25] Haven't you ever seen
小孩子戴脚撑的吗?====a little boy with braces on his legs before? 不要让其它人[6:31] Don't ever let anybody
说他们比你强,福雷斯====tell you they're better than you,Forrest.
如果上帝要让人人都一样的话[6:35] If God intended everybody to be the same,
他会给每人一双脚撑[6:37]he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
妈妈总有办法让我明白她的意思[6:40]Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.
我们住在17号公路四分之一里[6:45]We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17,
距离亚拉巴马州绿茵镇约半哩[6:48]about a half mile from the town of Greenbow,Alabama. 这个地方属于绿茵县 [6:51]That's in the county of Greenbow.
我们的房子来自妈妈的家族 [6:54] Our house had been in Mama's family
从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的====since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpa
他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里[6:59]had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago. 房子只有我和妈妈住[7:03] Since it was just me and Mama
我们有好多空房间====and we had all these empty rooms,
妈妈将这些空房出租[7:06]Mama decided to let those rooms out,
给路过的人住[7:09]mostly to people passing through,
比如从莫比镇、或蒙哥马利镇来的人[7:11]Like from,oh,Mobile,Montgomery,places like that. 我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱[7:14]That's how me and Mama got money.
妈妈是个很聪明的女士[7:17]Mama was a real smart lady.
记住我说的话,福雷斯[7:21]Remember what I told you,Forrest.
你和其它任何人是一样的====You're no different than anybody else is.
听清楚了没有,福雷斯?[7:28] Did you hear what I said, Forrest?
你和其它人是一样的[7:30]You're the same as everybody else.
你并没有什么不一样====You are no different.
你的孩子有点不一样,甘太太[7:35]Your boy's... different, Mrs. Gump.
他的智商只有75[7:39] His I. Q is 75.
我们都是不一样的[7:42]Well,we're all different,
汉考克先生====Mr. Hancock.
她希望我得到最好的教育[7:49]She wanted me to have the finest education
所以她带我去绿茵县中心学校[7:52]so she to ok me to the Greenbow County Central School. 我见到了校长什么的[7:55]I met the principal and all.
请你看看这个,甘太太[7:58]I want to show you something,Mrs. Gump.
这是正常水平[8:01]Now,this is normal.
福尔斯则是在这儿[8:04]Forrest is right here.
州政府要求智商起码要80[8:10]The state require s a minimum I. Q of 80
才能上公立学校====to attend public school. 甘太太====Mrs. Gump,
他应该上特殊学校[8:15]he's going to have to go to a special school.
在那里他会很好的[8:18]Now,he'll be just fine.
正常水平是什么意思? [8:21] What does normal mean anyway?
他可能…[8:23]He might be... 反应不太灵敏====a bit on the slow side,
但我儿子福尔斯[8:27]but my boy Forrest
应该和其它人一样得到机会[8:29]is going to get the same opportunities as everyone else. 他不该去特殊学校[8:32]He's not going to some special school
学怎么翻修轮胎====to learn how to retread tires.
这不过是区区5分的问题[8:36]We're talking about five little points here.
一定会有办法解决的[8:41]There must be something can be done.
我们的学校是要排名次的[8:45]We're a progressive school system.
我们不想有人拉后腿[8:48]We don't want to see anybody left behind.
甘先生在哪儿,甘太太?[8:52] Is there a Mr. Gump, Mrs. Gump?
.1.