商务英语-商业合同谈判英语会话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

美联英语提供:商业合同谈判英语会话

关于商务英语,那些你不知道的事都在这里

/test/fayin.aspx?tid=16-73675-0

下面是小编整理的商业合同谈判英语会话,以供大家学习参考。

Our negotiations have been very successful.

我们的谈判很成功。

A:Our negotiations have been very successful.

A:我们的谈判很成功。

B:So,we have reached a successful conclusion.

B:终于,我们成交了。

When should we sign the contract?

我们什么时候签合同?

A:When should we sign the contract?

A:我们什么时候签合同?

B:We’ll revise the contract this evening,and have it ready to be signed tomorrow morning at ten. How’s that?

B:今晚我们修改一下合同,准备明天早上10点签约,怎么样?

Where are the problem areas on the contract?

合约上面哪一部分还有问题呢?

A:Where are the problem areas on the contract?

A:合约上面哪一部分还有问题呢?

B:I would like it lowered.

B:我想要把自付额再降低一点。

Sign on the dotted line.

请签在虚线的地方。

A:The only other question I have is where I sign.

A:剩下来的问题是,我该在什么地方签章。

B:Sign on the dotted line.

B:请签在虚线的地方。

I don't see any problems with the contract.

这一张合约我看不出有什么问题。

A:You will have to allow my attorney to read this over before I sign off. A:在我签字之前,我需要我的律师把这整份合约看过一遍。

B:I don't see any problems with the contract.

B:这一张合约我看不出有什么问题。

I think we’d better make it a separate term.

我想我们最好把它单独列为一项。

A:I think we’d better make it a separate term.

A:我想我们最好把它单独列为一项。

B:OK,let me write it into the contract.

B:好,我们把这条写进合同。

When can the contract be ready for signature?

什么时候准备合约签字?

A:When can the contract be ready for signature?

A:什么时候准备合约签字?

B:We'll have it ready in a few days.

B:我们几天内会将它准备好。

I'm glad we have come to an agreement on price at last.

我很高兴我们最终在价格上取得了一致意见。

A:I’m glad we have come to an agreement on price at last.

A:我很高兴我们最终在价格上取得了一致意见。

B:We’re glad the deal has come off nicely in the end.

B:我们也很高兴这次交易最终圆满结束。

We suggest a two-year contract.

我建议签一个两年的合同。

A:We’d like to see how successful you are in developing sales before committing ourselves to a longer-term agreement.

A:在签订长期协议之前,我们要看看你们的推销能力。

B:We suggest a two-year contract.

B:我建议签一个两年的合同。

How long shall we make the contract for?

我们应该签订多长时间的合同?

A:How long shall we make the contract for?

A:我们应该签订多长时间的合同?

B:Would you mind if we make this a 3 - year contract?

B:我们签订一个有效期为3年的合同好吗?

Would you like have any specific period that the contract to would be valid for?

你们希望确定合同的具体有效期吗?

A:Would you like have any specific period that the contract to would be valid for?

A:你们希望确定合同的具体有效期吗?

B:The contract would run for one year of the trail period.

B:合同将有一年的试行期。

That's what we have agreed upon,isn't it?

这是我们同意了的,对不对?

A:That's what we have agreed upon,isn't it?

A:这是我们同意了的,对不对?

B:Yes,that's right but not exact.

B:对,但不够准确。

I’ll see to it right away.

我马上修改。

A:Will you please check the particulars and see if there is anything to be amended?

A:请你看一下细节,是否有什么要修改的地方?

B:I'll see to it right away.

B:我马上修改。

How long will the contract last?

相关文档
最新文档