英语课本剧狐假虎威

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

英语课本剧狐假虎威

Company Document number:WUUT-WUUY-WBBGB-BWYTT-1982GT

英语短剧:TheFoxandtheTiger

(狐假虎威)

T---Tiger F---Fox R---Rabbit B---Bird Fr---Frog B----Bear

角色:老虎,狐狸,兔子,鸟,青蛙,熊

(一)

Tiger:I’m a great tiger. I’m very strong. I’m very brave. I’m the king of the forest. But now I’m very hungry. I must find sth. to eat at once, or I’ll die immediately. Oh, there’s nothing here. And here is nothing, either. Oh, I want to have a rest. (Sleep soundly)

老虎:我是一只伟大的老虎。我非常的强壮。我非常的勇敢。我是森林之王。但现在我非常地饿。我必须马上找些吃的,不然我会马上死去。哦,这儿什么也没有,那儿也什么也没有。哦,我想休息一下。(呼噜声)

Fox:I’m a fo x. You see, I’m pretty and lovely. I’m good at cheating and telling lies. Just now I cheated a crow out of a piece of meat. Mm, Mm, Mm. How delicious it is!

狐狸:我是一只狐狸。你们看,我多漂亮多可爱。我擅长欺骗和说谎。就刚才我从一只乌鸦那骗到一块肉。呣,呣,呣。多可口的美食!

Tiger: Ah, a fox. A good meal. Ah, a good meal.

老虎:啊,一只狐狸! 啊,一顿美食!

Fox: Oh, my God! What should I do Yes, I have a good idea. Yes, a good idea. Hello! Tiger brother! How are you

狐狸:哦,我的天啊!我该怎么办对,我有好主意了。是的,好主意。你好,老虎哥哥!你好吗

Tiger:Not so good. I’m very hungry now. I want to eat you.

老虎:不怎么好。我现在非常的饿。我想吃你。

Fox:Oh, my dear! How dare you say that! I’m the king of the forest! I’m the king of the forest! If you want to eat me, I will let you die right now.

狐狸:哦,我的天啊!你怎么敢那样说!我是森林之王!我是森林之王!如果你想吃我,我现在马上让你死。

Tiger:She is the king. She is cheating me. I can’t belive her. I’m the king of the forest here.

老虎:她是森林之王。她在骗我。我不能相信她。我才是这儿的森林之王。

Fox:If you don’t believe me, just follow me and see who is the king of the forest.

狐狸:如果你不相信我,跟着我,看看谁才是森林之王。

Tiger:Ok. Let’s go.

老虎:好的,走吧。

(二)

Rabbit:I’m a rabbit. I like to eat a turnip. Ah, a big turnip. Oh! It’s too hard.

I can’t pull it out.

兔子:我是一只兔子。我想吃甘蓝。啊,多大的甘蓝。哦!它太硬。我不能把它拉出来。

Bird:I’m a bird.

鸟:我是一只鸟。

Rabbit: Hi!

兔子:你好!

Bird: Hi! What are doing here, Miss Rabbit Can I help you

鸟:你好!兔子小姐,你们正在这儿干什么呢我能帮你吗

Rabbit: Yes, please.

兔子:好,请帮帮忙。

Frog:I’m a frog. Hello! What are you doing here What can I do for you

青蛙:我是一只青蛙。你好,你们在这儿干什么呢我能帮忙吗

R&B: Yes, come on!

鸟和兔子:是的,请帮帮忙。

Frog :Ok! I’m coming!

青蛙:好的,我来了。

Bear:I’m a big brown bear. Hello, everyone! What are you doing here

熊:我是一只棕色的大熊。大家好,你们在这儿干什么呢

R,B&F: Come on! Come on! Mr. Bear! You are so strong. Please come here. There is a big turnip. We are all pulling it out. Please come and help us.

鸟,兔子和青蛙:加油,加油!熊先生!你太勇敢了。请过来这儿。这儿有只大甘蓝。

我们都在把它拉出来。请过来帮我们。

Bear:Ok! I’m coming.

熊:好的,我来了。

(三)

Fox: Hello, Bear!

狐狸:你好,熊!

Bear: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)

熊:你好,狐狸。哦,老虎。(逃跑)

相关文档
最新文档