最新面试英语口语情景对话范文

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

【面试英语口语情景对话】

A: I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.

我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.

B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.

我也是,请坐。

A: Thank you!

谢谢

B: What is your name, please?

请问,你叫什么名字?

A: My name is Zhanghang.

我叫张航

B: What is your strongest trait(s)?

你个性上的特点是什么?

A: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。

B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

你大学主修课程有哪些?

A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.

大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。

B: What subject did you major in?

你辅修过什么专业吗?

A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.

会计学会计基础财务管理经济学审计税法

B: Why did you choose this corporation?

你为什么选择本公司?

A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff

and the company move forward.

公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。

B: What are your salary expectations?

你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?

A: I am sure you will make me a fair offer.

我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。

B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

你还有什么疑问吗?

A: I wonder when will I know your decision?

我何时能知道你的最终决定?

B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.

我们将于下周末之前联系你。

A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.

太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的对这个职位很感兴趣。

B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.

感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。

A: Goodbye.

再见。

【面试关于工作经验英语口语对话】

A:What kind of jobs have you had?

你曾经做过什么工作?

B:I worked as a personnel manager in a state-owned company, and then I transferred to joint venture as a sales manager. So I am familiar with the food market in China.

我在一家国有公司里做过人事经理,接着转到一家私有企业做销售经理。因此我对中国的食品市场很熟悉。

A:How did your previous employers treat you?

你以前的雇主对你怎么样?

B:They treated me very well. We cooperated harmoniously and respected each other.

他们都对我很好。我们合作得很和谐,互相尊重对方。

A:What have you learned from the jobs your have had?

从你以前的工作中,你学到了什么?

B:I have learned some skills about how to deal with clients and how to behave myself as a personnel manager.

相关文档
最新文档