外贸人展会篇
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
外贸人展会篇
Part 1: Greetings at Fair
Greeting questions:常用问候语:1. Hi, Sir. / Good Morning! / Good Afternoon! / How are you ?1.先生,你好!/早上好!/下午好!/你好吗?
2. You are from...? / Are you from...?/Where is your home ?/Where are you come from?2.你是来自哪里?/你是来自...?
Questions for Customer问客户问题
1. What kind of channel you are selling your products? / What is your sales volume per year?1.你是通过什么渠道销售你的产品? /你每年的销售量怎样?How is the market in your country? / What is your market share?(depends)你们国家市场怎么样?/你们市场股份是多少?目的:了解客户性质和客户进货渠道以及客户在其所在国家的市场占有(如果客户愿意回答的话)
2. Who is your main competitor in your country?2.在你国家,主要竞争对手是谁?
3. Have you purchased XXX from China before?3.你以前有在中国采购过XXX(自己公司所生产的产品)吗?[if customer say “Yes”] Where do you purchase them?[如果客户说“是的”]你是从哪里采购的?[if customer tell you her supplier’s name] How do you think of it? Are you satisfied?[如果客户跟你说他供应商名字]你认为你的供应商怎样?你满意吗?[if customer indicate he is not satisfied with his current supplier] Which aspect you are not satisfied? Quality? Lead time?[如果你的客户指出他不满意他现有的供应商]哪方面你不满意?质量?交货期?
4. What is your opinion about XXX?
5. 你对XXX(自己公司所生产的产品)是怎样的?
Part 2: Fair Strategy& What NOT to Do at Fair
1.Booth personnel must be friendly, lively, and fully engaged in achieving your company’s goals.展位人员必须友好,活泼,全力备战为实现公司目标。
2.Don’t ov erstaff your booth. Staffing your exhibit area with too many people may turn away potential visitors, who may think your exhibit is too crowded to navigate.不要安排太多的展位工作人员,人员太多会让本想进展位参观的客人觉得太拥挤而离开。
3.Don’t neglect to practice and rehearse your sales messag e. Consistent message delivery is essential to success.不要忽略对销售信息的练习和预演,连贯通顺的信息表达是成功的关键。
4.Don’t be late. In fact, plan to be early for your booth work schedule.不要迟到。我们的时间安排应该比工作安排要早。
5.Don’t eat, drink, chew gum or smoke at or around the booth (even if you think you are out of the line of sight of visitors).不要吃零食、喝饮料、嚼口香糖和抽烟,不管是在展位周围或者在你认为别人看不到的地方。Never sit down (no matter how much those pups are howling).不要坐下。
6.Don’t engage in discussions with colleagues or friends while you are working your booth. You’ll ignore your visitors.不要和同事或者朋友讨论,这样会忽视了客人。
7.Don’t block the entrance to your booth.不要挡住展位的入口
8.Don’t forget your name tag and to always introduce yourself.不要忘记佩戴胸牌,记得要主动介绍自己。
9.Don’t neglect to use booth visitors’ names when you speak with th em与客人交流是要注意称呼他的名字。
10.Don't forget to ask about prospect's needs and interests -- and to listen intently. This is fundamental to the sales process.不要忘记询问客人的需求和兴趣,要一心一意地听。这是销售的基础。
11.Don’t miss out on each opportunity to get complete lead information fr om booth visitors.不要错过任何能够得到客人追踪信息的机会。
12.Don’t waste valuable timing delaying post-show follow-up with prospects. The longer you wait, the less chance you have of converting your leads into customers不要浪费展会后的宝贵的跟进客户的时机。等得越久,合作的机会就越小。
Top ThingsThat Drive Visitors Nuts 最让参观者发狂的点:
1. Being ignored 被忽视
2. A staff that doesn’t know the products 工作人员不了解产品
3. Eating in the exhibit 在展会上吃东西
4. Being interrupted 被打断
5. Hands in pockets 手插在口袋里
6. Being kept around when they’re ready to move on 赖着客户
7. Gum 嚼口香糖
8. Continuous throat-clearing 不断地清嗓子
Part 3: How to identify potential customer