我的第一本亲子英文书——ACT7 聊天与沟通

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

●ACT7 聊天与沟通

scene30 询问时间

What time is it now?现在是几点?

Peter,it's time to go home now! Hurry up!彼得,该是回家的时间啰。

Ten more minutes,mom.Please!妈,再十分钟啦!拜托。

Honey,it's almost noon.We have to go home and make lunch for your sister.亲爱的,已经快中午了。我们必须回家做午餐给你姐姐吃啊。

I bet she will hang around with her mates after school.我打赌姐姐放学后一定和她的同学在一起闲晃。

Peter,it's a quarter to twelve.Let's go home now!彼得,已经11点45分了。我们回家吧。

scene31 询问日期

What's the date today?今天是几月几日?

Dad,what's the date?爸,今天是几号?

It's December eighteenth.12月18号啊。

In seven days it will be Christmas Day.七天后就是圣诞节了喔。

Yes,I know that.是啊,我知道。

So,can I buy some new shoes as a Christmas present?那,我可以买一双新鞋当圣诞礼物吗?

Sure,a promise is a promise.当然,我保证一定买它当礼物给你。

scene32 交谈

Let's chat.我们来聊天吧。

Honey,I need to have a talk with you.亲爱的,我必须和你谈一谈。

Dad,I have to do my homework.爸,我得去做我的功课。

No,honey,why didn't you go to cram school last night?不,亲爱的,为什么你昨晚没去补习班?

Dad,I don't want to talk about it now.爸,我现在不想谈这件事情。

Honey,if you don't want to go to cram school,you should tell me the reason why.亲爱的,如果你不想去补习班,你应该告诉我理由。

I'm sorry,dad.But I would rather stay at school than go to cram school.爸,对不起。我宁可留在学校也不愿意去补习班。

scene33 金钱教育

I need more allowance.我想要多一点零用钱。

Mom,can I have more allowance?妈,我可以要多一点零用钱吗?

What for?为什么?

I want to buy more books.我想多买一些书。

Oh,yeah?Are you joking?真的吗?你在开玩笑吗?

Of course not!I'm telling the truth.当然没有,我是说真的。

Honey,it's good if you spend money to buy more books.But $100 dollars a week is enough for you already.亲爱的,你想花钱买书是好事。可是一个礼拜一百元的零用钱对你已经很够用了喔。

scene34 个人隐私

It's personal.这是我的私事。

Dad,may I have a room of my own?爸,我可以有自己的房间吗?

Oh,honey,I'm so sorry,we don't have enough space for you to have your own room.喔,亲爱的,我真的很抱歉,我们没有足够的条件让你有自己的房间。

Dad,but I don't want to share a room with Peter.He snores every night.爸,可是我不想和彼得同一个房间。他每天晚上都打鼾!

Honey,you can ask him to be quite.Otherwise you may punish him and tell him to stand out of the room,right?亲爱的,你能够要求他安静啊!或者是你能够处罚他,要他站在房间外,是吧?

Alright.Naybe it's the only way to do it.好吧,也许这是唯一的方法了。

scenen35 情绪表达

I feel blue.我心情不好。

Peter,go and tidy up your toys now.彼得,去把你的玩具收一收。

Wait a moment,mom.妈,等一下。

I'm mad!I said now! Turn off the TV,and do it now.我生气了!我说现在!把电视关掉,现在就去关。

Mom,just ten more minutes.The show is going to be over soon.妈,再十分钟就好了。节目快完了啦。

peter,if you don't do it soon,I will throw your toys in the trash can.彼得,如果你不快点收拾,我就把你的玩具都丢进垃圾桶。

scene36 表示意见

I agree.我赞成。

Peter,do you want to learn to play the piano?彼得,你想学钢琴吗?

No,mom.Piano is for girls.不要,妈,那是女生在学的。

Well,there are many boys that can play the piano very well,like Jay Chou.嗯,不过有很多的男生都很会弹钢琴,像是周杰伦。

No way,mom.I don't like piano.不要,妈。我讨厌钢琴。

OK.But you have to promise me that you will study hard in your English class.好吧,那么你得答应我你会更用功地把英文学得更好。

All right,all right.I understand.好啦,好啦,我明白啦。

scene37 排解纠纷

相关文档
最新文档