魔法奇缘 中英剧本英语口语练习
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
魔法奇缘 Enchanted 中英文剧本
Once upon a time, in a magical kingdom known as Andalasia,
很久以前在一个叫Andalasia的魔法王国
there lived an evil queen.
住着一个邪恶的皇后
Selfish and cruel,
自私而且残忍
she lived in fear that one day her stepson would marry,
她整天在担心有天继子结婚的话
and she would lose her throne forever.
她会永远失去王位
And so, she did all in her power to prevent the prince from ever meeting
因此她竭尽全力阻止王子跟任何
the one special maiden with whom he would share true love's kiss.
可能会带给他真爱之吻的少女见面
Giselle, Giselle, how about this for your statue? Giselle Giselle 这个给塑像装上怎么样?
- Oh, this will be perfect. Thank you. - You're welcome.
- 这真是太完美了谢谢 - 不客气
Come on, come on! OK, you mookses, move it! We have got a face to put together here
得了得了! 让开你们这些家伙! 我们还有张脸要塑造呢
while it's still ingrained in her subcranium. 现在仅仅是根植在她脑海里
Oh, Pip, it was such a lovely dream.
Pip 这真是美妙的梦想
We were holding hands and dancing, and...
我们手拉手跳舞还...
- Oh! - And these for the eyes.
- 噢! - 这个做眼睛用
Blue? Oh, how did you know?
蓝色的? 你怎么知道我喜欢?
And they sparkle just like his. Mm!
象他的一样闪闪发光唔!
OK. There we go.
好的装上去了
- Yes! That's it! - OK. Yeah, yeah.
- 对了! 就是这样的! - 是的是的
- Floor's yours, honey. - Presenting my one true love.
- 亲爱的地板都归你用 - 展示我的真爱
My prince. My dream come true. 我的王子梦想成真了
Oh, my goodness!
天哪!
- Whoa, whoa. What? What's the problem?
- I didn't give him any lips.
- 怎么? 哪儿不对? - 没给他装嘴唇
- Ooh! - Does he have to have lips?
- 噢! - 他需要有嘴唇吗?
Of course.
当然
When you meet the someone who is meant for you 当你遇到缘份注定的人时
Before two can become one There's something you must do
在合二为一之前你需要做些事情
- Do you pull each other's tails? - Do you feed each other seeds?
- 你们要拉对方的尾巴吗? - 你们给对方喂种子吗? No.
不
There is something sweeter
有更甜蜜的东西
Everybody needs
每个人都需要
I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss
我一直梦想得到王子带来的
And a prince I'm hoping comes with this
真爱之吻
That's what brings
它让
Ever-afterings so happy
以后的日子如此快乐
And that's the reason we need lips so much 那是我们需要嘴唇的原因
For lips are the only things that touch
因为嘴唇是唯一碰触的东西
So to spend a life of endless bliss
要享受快乐的一生
Just find who you love
只需去找你爱的人
Through true love's kiss
通过真爱之吻
If we're going to find a perfect pair of lips, 如果我们要找完美的双唇
we're going to need a lot more help.
还需要多一点帮助
She's been dreaming of a true love's kiss
她一直梦想得到