自助餐英语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

英语常用语句:

S=Staff G=Guest

G:你们餐厅有些什么口味的菜?

Do you have some recommendation ?

S:我们餐厅主要以自助餐为主,包含欧陆式风味、东南亚美食、巴西烧烤等佳肴,物美价廉。

Our restaurant offer buffet includes continental style , southeast cuisine , Brazil B.B.Q, It’s worthy for money .

G:你们自助餐什么时候开始?/什么时候结束?

When dose it open ? / When dose it close ?

S:我们自助餐时候是:18:00—21:30,如果您现在用餐的话,我们可以适当延长一段时间。

Our buffet business time is from 18:00—21:30.If you want have buffet now , We will delay the closing for while

/噢,我们自助餐18:00开始,离现在还有半个小时,如果你不介意的话,先坐下来等一下好吗?

Our buffet will be open half an hour. Would you mind to wait for a moment ?

G:没关系,那你们忙吧,我到用餐时间再过来。

No problem , Never mind . I will be back during the business time .

S:实在对不起,回头见!

I’m very sorry , see you later .

G:那你们是怎样收费的呢?

What’s the price of buffet ?/ May l know the buffet price ?

S:我们现在自助餐58元/位,1.1M—1.4M的小孩28元/位,另外加收10%的服务费,1.1M以下的儿童免费(一位成人只限免一位儿童)

The buffet price is 58 dollars RMB per person . children price is RMB 28 per person . (1.1meter—1.4 meter .height ) Free charge for the children below 1.1 meter .

G: 我们有十几位,可以帮我免掉一位吗?

There are 10 persons in our party , Can I get one free of charge ?

S:对不起,我们不可以那样做的(我们的自助餐已经很便宜了),不过我们最低可以给予你们88折的优惠。

I’m sorry , ( the buffer is very profitable ) but you may enjoyed 12 percent discount .

G:请问有免费的红酒吗?

Is there have some red wine free ?

S:对不起,我们的红酒是不包括在自助餐里面的,是需要另外付帐的,但是我们免费提供“金威”啤酒。

Sorry , the buffet doesn’t include red wine . which add to check also . but we offer “ King way “ beer free .

G:我不太喜欢喝啤酒,喜欢葡萄酒多一点,有些什么红酒啊?

I do prefer wine than beer . what wine is there in your restaurant ?

S:有法国香槟、波尔多武当红、澳大利亚的梅洛红,以及中国产的王朝红、长城红等。请问你比较喜欢哪种口味的葡萄酒呢?

We offer French champagne ,Bordeaux mouton cadet Merlot Australia and Dynasty local, and the Great Wall red wine local , What kind of favor would you like ?

G:有没有“拉菲”?

Is there a “Chateau Lafitte ”?

S:真不巧,“拉菲”昨天刚刚售完,要不试试西班牙的“金蝴蝶”?

Sorry ! “Chateau Lafitte has been sold out yesterday , Would you like to try “ Golden Butterfly Spain ” .

我们自助餐已经开始了,你可以用餐了。

Buffet is opening , you may enjoyed buffet .

S:晚上好,请问有预定吗?

Good evening ! Welcome ! Do you have a reservation ?

坐这张台可以吗?

/ Is this table be all right ?

G:我可以坐窗口下的那张台吗?我喜欢一边吃东西,一边欣赏风景/眺望远方。

Can I seat in that table ? I like to eating , as well as seeing the beautiful view / scenery .

S:对不起,那张台已经有人预定了,让我再看看有没有靠窗的座位。

Sorry , that’s table was booked , Let me check if there is have another nearly window table .

G:这里太热了,能不能把空调开大一点啊?

Excuse me . it’s so hot . Would you like turn on the air-conditioner ?

S:主要是由于空间太大,导致冷却效果不太明显,要么换那张台好吗?那张台上面刚好安装有空调。

Yes , as to the big space , Do you want to change table, which is near to air-conditioner.

G:这里灯光太暗了,能调节一下吗?

It’s too dark here , would you change another one for me ?

这椅子有点摇晃,可以换张吗?

This chair has a little bit shaken , can I have a new one ?

这桌子上有点污迹,,麻烦抹干净好吗?

Can you clean this table which is crumble / stained ?

请给我倒一杯草莓汁和3杯红茶好吗?

Can I have a glass of strawberry juice and three cups English tea ?

请给我来一瓶苏格兰威士忌好吗?

Can l have one bottle of scotch whisky ?

S: 您最喜欢喝哪一种苏格兰威士忌呢?我们有很多种,有……

Which scotch whisky do you prefer ?

G: 服务员,麻烦将这喝剩的酒存在酒吧好吗?

Waiter , can I save my left-wine ?

最长可以存多久啊?

How long the wine be saved here?

S: 一般中国白酒、白兰地、威士忌等蒸馏酒可以存放2个月左右,啤酒和开过的葡萄酒不能超过一个星期,否则会变质,当然越快越好。

Generally speaking , Chinese spirit , brandy , whisky, may save for about two month . For beer ,and opened wine at most one week , otherwise , it will rot away better for short time .

G: 啤酒多少钱一支啊?

How much is one bottle of beer ?

S:由于啤酒品种不同,价钱略有不同,大部分为22元/支,现在所有啤酒“买2送1”。

According to the brand , price is different , the majority of beer is RMB22per bottle, now Beer promotion is “Buy two get one be free”

G:服务员,买单。

Bill, please!

S:请问是一起买单还是分开买单?

Would you like to separate bill or all altogether?

G:今天我请客,一起买单。

Today it’s my treat “one bill is okay”

S:请问是以什么方式买单,是转房帐,刷卡还是现金?

What kind of payment style? Check into room charge, by credit card or by cash?

我能看一下您的房卡吗?

My look your room key/room passport?

噢,这是你的房卡钥匙,房卡是套在钥匙外面的一个小册子,上面有你的名字、房号,我们以此为凭证。

Oh!this is your room key, room passport is a little handbook out side room key, and we just confirm your name ,Room number ,signature on it.

G:我放在房间忘记带了,我现在取下来给您看好吗?

I left it in my room , I will get it for you now?

S:不过不要紧,如果你方便的话,请将您入住时的相关资料告诉我们,我们去前台核对一下即可。

Never mind .if you conveniently , Please tell me about some information for check in, I’ll check it in the front office counter.

麻烦您在帐单上签名。

Please sign your bill.

相关文档
最新文档