最新餐厅英语口语情景对话及翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

【篇一】餐厅英语口语情景对话及翻译

A:What's this?

这是什么?

B:Simply speaking, it's sirloin steak with sauce.

简单地说,这是上腰牛排加调味料。

Would you explain what this is?

请你说明这是什么好吗?

Is this good?

这味道好吗?

What comes with the Captain's Plate?

Captain's Plate是什么菜?

What's in the combination platter?

拼盘内是什么菜?

【篇二】餐厅英语口语情景对话及翻译

May I see a wine list?

我能看看酒单吗?

B:Have you decided yet?

你决定了吗?

A:I don't know anything about American food. What do you recommend? 我不了解美国菜,你能推荐什么吗?

What would you recommend?

你能推荐什么菜吗?

What's today's special?

今天的特餐是什么?

I'll have what you suggest.

我要点你所推荐的菜。

【篇三】餐厅英语口语情景对话及翻译

We'd like to have to table near the street.

我们想要一个靠街的桌位。

B:This is your menu. Your waitress will be here soon. Enjoy your dinner.

这是你的菜单,女服务员马上来,请享用你的晚餐。

A:Thank you.

谢谢你。

B:May I take your order?

你要点菜了吗?

A:I'd like to see the menu, please.

我想看看菜单。

B:I'm sorry. I thought you had one. Here you are.

抱歉,我想你已经有一份了,在这里。

【篇四】餐厅英语口语情景对话及翻译

A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are. 给您。

A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We do n’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

相关文档
最新文档