酒店情景对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

《客房》
标准双人间(ST)
标准单人间(SK)
豪华双人间(DT)
豪华单人间(DK)
商务套房(JS)
Daily Service 日常服务
-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。

)
-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?
-Come in,please.-请进。

-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。

-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。

-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?
-All e in,please.-好的,请进来。

-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。

-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?
-Yes,please.-请换吧。

-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。

-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。

-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。

如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。

-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。

-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?
-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。

-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。

-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。

-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。

-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。

-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?
-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。

-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?
-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。

-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?
-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?
-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。

-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。

-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。

-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。

-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。

-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。

-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。

-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。

-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。

-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。

-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。

-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。

-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。

-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。

《前台英语》
Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临。

Can I help you?我能帮你忙吗?
What kind of room would you like, sir?先生,您要什么样的房间?
Please wait a moment. I have to check if there is a room available.请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。

Enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们这里住的愉快。

May I know your name and your room number, please?我可以知道您的名字和房间号码吗?
Excuse me ,sir, could you spell your name?请问您的名字如何拼写?
Here’s your room key.这是你的房间钥匙。

I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir. What can I do for you? 先生,对不起,让您久等了。

我能为您做点什么吗?
Please wait your turn.请排队等候。

May I know your name, please?请问贵姓大名。

(不认识客人时用)
I’m sorry, sir. Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. We have no vacancy.对不起,先生。

我们已经客满,没有空房间。

Don’t mention it. My pleasure.请不要客气,我乐意效劳。

Have a good rest, sir.先生,请好好休息。

Good morning, sir. Can I be of service to you? 早安,先生。

我可否为你效劳?
A moment, please. I will be with you as soon as possible.请稍等片刻。

我将尽快帮你办。

Can I have your name and room number, please?请告诉我您的名字及房间号码?Here is your bill, sir.先生,这是您的帐单。

Please wait a moment while I calculate your bill.请稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帐单结算出来。

We accept the following credit cards,madam.小姐,我们接受以下几种信用卡。

Please sign here, sir.先生,请在这签上你的名字。

We hope you will come stay with us again.希望你再光临我们酒店。

Would you please exchange us dollars for RMB. please?麻烦你替我将美圆兑成人民币好吗?
The rates of exchange are on the board, sir.先生,请参考告示牌的外币兑换价。

I’m sorry but We do not exchange Hong Kong dollars into Japanese yen.对不起,我们不能将港币换成日元。

Please could I see your passport or other identification, madam?小姐,请出示你的护照或其它身份证明文件。

相关文档
最新文档