新世纪大学英语综合教程1英语课后翻译答案
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Unit 1
1.这个婴儿还不会爬,更不要说走了。
The baby can't even crawl yet,let alone walk!
2.威尔声称谋杀案发生时他正在与一群朋友吃饭,但是我认为他在说谎。
Will claimed he was dining with a group of friends at the time of the murder , but in my opinion he told a lie.
3.一定程度上阅读速度与阅读技巧密切相关;有了阅读技巧,你就可以更好地应对课外阅读了。
To a certain extent the speed of reading is colsely related to reading skills; and with reading skills you cam cope with outside calss reading better.
4.根据规则他俩都可以参加比赛。
Acccording to the regulation/rule, they both can play the game/participate in the game.
5.有些人想当然地认为日语中的没一个词在汉语中都有对应的词语。
Some people assume that there is a Chinese equivalent for every Japanese word.
6.我们已将所有的相关信息告知了警方。
We have passed all rlevant information on to the police.
7.关于那件事你问我再多的问题也没用,因为我是不会回答你的。
There is no use asking me any more questions about that matter because I won't answer.
8.事先没有仔细阅读合同就签了名是吉姆的错误。
It was a mistake on Jim's part to sign the contract without reading it carefully.
9.他们拒绝向我们提供所需要的全部信息。
They refused to provide us with all the information we need.
10.这起事故与三年前发生的一起事故极为相似。
This accident is very similar to the one that happened three years ago.
11.这部影片是根据莎士比亚的戏剧改编的。
The film is based on a play by Shakespeare.
12.如果你的英语和电脑技术都能掌握好,那么你在谋职时就一定比别人更有优势。
If you have a good command of English and computer skills, you will surely have an advantage over others in finding a job.
Unit 2
1.很多老师不赞同这种做法。
Many teachers frowned on this practice.
2.当我想从草地上传过去的时候,有位老人在旁边怒视我。
An old man glared at me when I was trying to cut across the law.
3.当我提到我的父亲时,她的脸上露出了认出我的笑容。
When I mentioned my father, she showed a smile of recognition on her face.
4.我的大孩子比较听话,而小的那个非常倔。
我现在还常回想起小的孩子在中学毕业后是如何执意要出国读书的。
My first born was quite obedint ,whereas my younger child was very stubborn. I can still reacll now how the younger child insisted on going abroad to study after he finished his secondary school.
5.当海啸袭来时,许多东南亚国家遭受了巨大的损失。
Coutries in South East Asia sustained gerat losses when the tsunami struch the area.
6.每当做母亲的拿弟弟跟哥哥作比较,弟弟就要抗议。
Ever time the mother treis to compare the younger brother with his elder brother, the younger on will protest.
7.当他初到这个新学校的时候,发现自己与其他同学格格不入。
He found himself unable to fit in with his classmates when he first came to this school.
8.她脸上气急败坏的表情实在把我吓坏了。我再也不敢说个不字。
The fury on her face terrified me. I dared not say no to her again.
9.怪不得你最后闯出祸来,原来你从来不听你父母的管教。
No wonder you ended up in trouble. You never followed your parents' advice.
10.他花了整整两年的时间才慢慢适应了这个新环境。
It took him two years to adapt to the new environment.
Unit 3
1.威廉非常喜欢那女孩子,所以他尽力讨好她,并且很有信心可以赢得她的心。
William likes the girl a lot so he tries very hard to imperss her and is optimistic that he will win her heart.
2.他有创造性,对未来也有很好的判断力,可就是喜欢秘而不宣。
He is very creative and has a good vision of the future, but he likes to keep things to himself.
3.他们来自一个贫穷的小山村,那里的人们远离现代文明。
They came from a poor village where people were shut off from modern civillization.
4.我们要努力工作,争取达到我们所订下的目标。
We must work hard and make an effort to achieve the goals that we have set.
5.我们应该满足于我们所拥有的一切,不该对周围的事情过分吹毛求疵。
We should learn to be content with all that we have and should not be too critical about things around us.
6.他们经常代表学校参加辩论赛;今晚我们将聚会庆祝他们的成功。
They often represent our school in debating competitions; tonight we will throw a party to celebrate their success.
7.通过读书,他不仅开阔了视野,而且学会了不但完善自己的人格。
Through reading, not only has he expanded hie horizon, he has also learned to keeping improving his character.
8.为把那个女孩从火中救出,两名警察牺牲了他们的生命。
Two policemen sacrificed lives in order to save that girl from the fire.
9.稳定的、无冲突的夫妻关系对家庭中的孩子有好处。
A stable relationship without conflicts between husband and wife benfits the children in the family.
Unit 4
1.我们一知道成绩就互相联系吧!
Let's get in touch as soon as we know the results of the text/exam.
2.那音乐激起他强烈的思乡之情。
The music aroused an intense feeling of homesikeness in him.