美联英语:医患间挂号、问诊的英语对话

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

美联英语提供:美联英语:医患间挂号、问诊的英语对话

小编给你一个美联英语官方试听课申请链接:/?tid=16-73374-0

Nurse:Do you want to see a doctor? 你要看病吗?

Patent:Yes,where shall I register? 是的,在哪儿挂号?

N:Here, have you been here before? 这儿,你从前来过吗?

P:Yes,a year age./NO,this is my first visit.

是的,一年前来过./没有,这是第一次来.

N:Have you a registration card?

你有挂号证吗?

P:Yes here it is./NO,I forgot to bring it.

有,在这儿呢./ 没有,我忘记带了.

N:Do you remember your card number?

你记得你的挂号证号码吗?

P:Yes,it is C dash one,five,zero, eight,four, three./No.I can't remember it.

记得,是C-150843./不记得了.

N:When did you come last? 上次你什么时侯来的?

P:About a week ago. 大约在一周以前.

N:Then I'11 find out for you. 那么,我给你查查.

Are you working in the Embassy? 你在大使馆工作吗?

P:Yes I'll be here for three to five years.

是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年.

I'm a teacher at…我是…的教师.

N:Pleas show me your identity card . 请出示你的身份证。

P:I'm a tourist. 我是一个旅游者.

N:How long do you intend to stay here? 你准备在这里呆多久? P:About one week. 大约一周。

Till the end of this year. 到今年年底。

I'm leaving tomorrow morning. 我明天早晨就走。

N:I'll make a file for you. 我要给你做一份病历.

Please write down your full name in block letters.

请用印刷体写上你的全名.

How old are you? 你的年龄?

When were you born? 你是哪年生的?

P:I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.

我是1952年2月15日生的。

N:What is your position in the Embassy? 你在大使馆做什么工作? P: I'm the ambassador . 我是大使.

N:What is your work here? 你在这里做什么工作?

P: I'm a delegate .

我是代表团团员.

N:Are you married or single? 你结婚了,还是独身?

P:Yes,I'm married. 是的,我结婚了.

NO,I'm single. 没有,还是独身.

I'm divorced. 离婚了。

N:What's your address,pleas. 请告诉我你的住址。

P:I live in …hotel.

我住在…饭店.

N:Your telephone number, please. 请告诉我你的电话.

P:Five, two, two, one, three. Extension one five six.

522133,分机156.

N:Is your baby a boy or a girl? 你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?

Who is your host? 谁接待你?

P:I am a delegate of…delegation. 我是……代表团的团员。

N: who is paying? 谁替你付款?

Can you charge it to your organization? 你能在你的单位报销吗?

Will they reimburse you? 他们给你报销吗?

P: I pay for myself. 我自己付款。

I think they will reimburse me. 我想他们会给我报销。

I think they will give me the money back. 我想他们会把钱还给我的.

N: Please pay for the registration. 请交挂号费。

P:How much? 多少钱?

N:Here is your receipt and change. 这是收据和找回的钱.

Have you any small change? 你有零钱吗?

This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring it whenever you

come.

这是你的挂号证.请不要遗失。每次来时带着它.

P:Yes,I will. 好,照办.

N:What's wrong with you today? 你今天哪里不舒服?

Which department do you want to register with? 你要挂哪科的号?

P:I want to see a physician我要看内科.

P:I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body.It ches badly.

我不知道该挂哪个科.我混身起红疹;痒得厉害.

N:I think you should see a dermatoloist first. If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician.

我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫.需要的话再转内科.

P:I would like to see a dentist. 我想见一位牙科医生。

N: For a filling? a denture? or a cleaning?

补牙?镶牙,还是洗牙?

P:I want to have a denture fitted ,please make an appointment for me. 我要镶牙,请给我约个时间.

N:OK! Next Wednesday,do you prefer 8 o'clock or 10 o'clock?

好吧!下星期三,你愿意上午八点钟来还是十点钟来?

P:Ten o'clock suits me better. 十点钟对我更合适。

N:Please come with me. 请随我来.

P: How long must I wait? 我还需要等多久?

N:Your turn is next. 下一个就轮到你了.

相关文档
最新文档