英语口语900句文本:早上好

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

英语口语900句文本:早上好

BILL: Good morning, sir. 先生早.

MAN: Good morning. 早.

PAUL Hello, Bill. How are you today? 喂, 比尔, 今天好吗?

BILL: Fine, thanks. Beautiful day! 很好, 谢谢您. 今天天气真好!

PAUL Good for business. 是个做生意的好日子.

BILL: Sure is. 说的是.

PAUL See you later. 回头见.

BILL: OK. Paulo. See you later. 好, 回头见, 保罗.

GIRL: Excuse me, sir. 先生, 请问...

BILL: Yes? 有什麽指教?

GIRL: Is this the Museum of Modern Art? 这是不是现代艺术博物馆?

BILL: No. This is the Space Building. That's the Museum over there. 不是, 这是太空大厦. 那边那座是博物馆.

GIRL: Thank you very much. 谢谢您.

BILL: You're welcome. 不客气.

PAUL Bill! 比尔!

BILL: Hi, Paulo. 嗨, 保罗.

PAUL Bill, this is my sister, Joana Farias. 比尔, 这是我妹妹琼娜?法瑞斯.

BILL: Very pleased to meet you. 很高兴理解.

PAUL Excuse me, Bill. Your last name is...? 抱歉, 比尔.

您的姓是...?

BILL: O'Neill. 奥尼尔.

PAUL Bill O'Neill. 比尔?奥尼尔.

JOANA: How do you do, Mr. O'Neill? 奥尼尔先生您好.

BILL: Call me Bill. 叫我比尔就能够.

WOMAN: Excuse me, sir. Is this the Museum of Modern Art? 先生, 对不起, 请问这是不是现代艺术馆?

PAUL Good-bye, Bill. See you this afternoon. 比尔再见, 下

午见.

BILL: Good-bye. A pleasure meeting you, Joana. 再见. 很

高兴和您见面, 琼娜.

BILL: Now, Miss. The Museum of Modern Art is... 嗯, 小姐, 现代艺术博物馆在...

PAUL Hello, Bill. 比尔您好.

BILL: Hi, Paulo. How are you? 嗨, 保罗, 您好吗?

PAUL Fine, thanks. Bill, this is my mother, Mrs. Farias. Mother, Bill O'Neill. 很好, 谢谢. 比尔, 这位是家母法瑞斯太太. 妈, 这位是比尔?奥尼尔.

MRS. FARIAS: How do you do, Mr. O'Neill? 奥尼尔先生您好.

BILL: Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Farias. 很高兴理解您, 法

瑞斯太太.

MRS. FARIAS: Paulo, is that Joana over there? 保罗, 那边

那位是不是琼娜?

PAUL Yes. Joana! Joana! 是的. 琼娜! 琼娜!

MRS. FARIAS: Good-bye, Mr. O'Neill. Nice to meet you. 奥

尼尔先生再见, 很高兴理解您.

BILL: A pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Farias. Good night, Paulo. See you tomorrow. 很高兴理解您, 法瑞斯太太. 保罗晚安,

明天见

LAURA: Hi, Bill. I'm late again. 比尔, 您好. 我又迟到了.

BILL: Uh-huh. Fifteen minutes. 是的, 迟到了十五分钟.

LAURA: Really? 真的?

BILL: Yes, really. 嗯, 真的.

LAURA: Is my boss here? 老板来了没有?

BILL: Yes, he is. Good luck. 嗯, 来了. 祝您好运.

LAURA: Good morning, sir. 老板您早.

MR. CRAWFORD: Good morning, Miss Segura. 瑟姑拉小姐早.

LAURA: I'm sorry I'm late, sir, but this morning... 对不起, 老板, 我迟到了. 是因为今天早上...

MR. CRAWFORD: You are always late, Miss Segura. 瑟姑拉小姐, 您总是迟到.

LAURA: But, sir, this morning... 不过今天早上...

MR.CRAWFORD: Miss Segura, please be here at nine o'clock. 瑟姑拉小姐, 请九点钟到.

LAURA: Yes, sir. 是的, 老板.

BILL: Well, how's your boss this morning? 您的老板今天怎

麽样?

LAURA: He's angry. "Miss Segura. Please be here at nine

o'clock." 他生气了. "瑟姑拉小姐, 请您九点钟到."

BILL: Your boss is right. 您的老板没有错.

LAURA: He's a monster! 他是一个怪物!

BILL: He's right, Laura. 劳拉, 他是对的.

LAURA: OK, he's right. 好吧, 他没有错.

BILL: Here. 来这儿.

LAURA: What is it? 那是什麽?

BILL: It's an ice cream sandwich. 一个冰淇淋三明治.

LAURA: How much is it? 多少钱?

BILL: For you-free! 给您... 免费赠送!

LAURA: Oh, Bill. You're a sweetheart! 比尔, 您真好!

MR.CRAWFORD: Hi, dear. Sorry I'm late. 亲爱的, 我回来了. 今天晚了一点, 很抱歉.

MRS. CRAWFORD: That's okay, dear. Busy day? 没关系, 亲爱的, 忙吗?

MR. CRAWFORD: Yes, very. My secretary, Miss Segura... 嗯, 非常忙, 我的秘书瑟姑拉小姐...

MRS. CRAWFORD: Laura! How is she? 劳拉! 她怎麽样了?

MR. CRAWFORD: She's fine, but... 她很好, 但是...

相关文档
最新文档