验光配镜的常用英语口语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

屈光检查专业英语会话

(1)接待Reception

A:你好,欢迎!

Welcome,nice to meet you!

B:你好。

Hi.

A:我能给你什么帮助吗?

What can I do for you?

B:我需要配一副眼镜,因为我的视力模糊。

I need to wear a lens,for my sight is blur.

A:好的,让我来帮助你。你是看远不清楚呢还是看近不清楚?

Well,let me help you. Please tell me whether the near or distance is blured. B:好像看远看近都不清楚,可能主要是看远不清楚。

Perhaps both,but may be distance.

A:这种现象有多长时间?

How long has it lasted?

B:大约有半年了。

About half a year.

A:你曾经戴过眼镜吗?

Have you ever worn lenses?

B:从来没有戴过。

Never.

A:你的父母亲戴眼镜吗?

What about your parents?

B:是的,我父亲戴眼镜。

Yes, my father wears glasses.

A:能告诉我你父亲是近视眼还是老视眼吗?

Would you tell me whethert your father has myopia or presbyopia?

B:哦,我不知道。可能是近视眼吧。

Mm,I don’t know. Maybe myopia.

A:你过去患过什么病吗,比如肾炎、糖尿病或青光眼等?

Have you ever been sick,such as nephritis,diabetes or glaucoma,etc.?B:没有。

No,I haven’t.

A:你希望戴框架眼镜还是隐形眼镜呢?

Would you prefer frame eyeglasses or contact lenses?

B:我要戴框架眼镜。

I would like to have glasses,please.

(2)登记Registration

A:这是你的保健卡,让我帮助你把它填好。

This is your health care card. Let me fill it in for you.

B:谢谢。

Thank you.

A:你来自哪一国?

Where are you from?

B:我来自美国。

America.

A:你叫什么名字?

What's your name?

B:劳拉。

Laura.

A:多大年龄?

How old are you?

B:14岁。

Fourteen years old.

A:上中学吗?

Do you go to Middle School?

B:是的,我上中学二年级。

Yes,grade two.

A:请告诉我你的住址。

Your address,please?

B:弗吉尼亚州,霍尔顿市,塔瞰路2810号。

2810 Towerview Road,Herndon,Virginia.

A:对不起,我没听清楚,塔瞰路怎样拼写?

Sorry,I didn’t catch that. How to spell Towerview Road?

B: Towerview.T-O-W-E-R-V-I-E-W

A:谢谢,请告诉我你的电话号码。

Thanks. Your phone number?

B:001-703-4768195.001-703-4768195

A:你将在上海逗留多长时间?

How long will you stay in Shanghai?

B:大约2周。

Maybe two weeks.

(3)检查视力Check visual acuity

A:来,请坐下,先给你检查一下远视力。遮住左眼,请说出E字母的方向。Hi,Please sit down. Let us check your distance vision,tell me the direction of the E.

B:向上,向右。

Up and right.

A:很好,这个呢?

Good,and this one?

B:哦,有些模糊,好像是向下,向左。

Oh,little blurred but the same down,left.

A:请继续,但不要眯眼。

Please continue,don’t squint.

B:我看不清楚了。

But I can’t see.

A:请换一只眼。

Change to the other eye,please.

B:我左眼的视力比右眼好些。

My left vision is better than the right.

A:你的远视力是0.2/0.4。

Your distance vision is 0.2 and 0.4.

B:真的吗?我的天!

Really? my god!

A:让我们来检查近视力,请保持眼睛距离视力表30 cm。

Let us check your near vision. Keep your eyes near the chart at 30 cm,Please. B:这一排字母我都能看见。

I can differentiate every letter at this range.

A:恭喜你,你的近视力是正常的。

Congratulations,your near vision is normal.

B:我是近视眼,还是远视眼?

Am I myopic,or presbyopic?

A:看来你是近视眼,但还需要验光检查来证实。

Probably myopic,but I must complete the refraction to be sure.

(4)客观验光Objective refraction

A:请坐在这里,把下巴放在托架上,额部向前靠紧上方的托架。

Sit down here,please put your chin on the rest and your brow against the top rest. B:这是什么仪器?

What piece of equipment is this?

A:这是电脑自动验光仪,请注视前方的小孔,你看到了什么?

This is an autorefractor. Looking through the pinhole,what do you see?

B:我看到一张图片,上面有草地、小路和房子。

I saw a picture,there is grass,road and house.

A:很好,已经查完了。

相关文档
最新文档