中英句子翻译语义修辞格的翻译
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
中英句子翻译- 语义修辞格的翻译
中英句子翻译- 语义修辞格的翻译
语义修辞格的翻译
将下列句子翻译成汉语,注意语义修辞格的译法
1) True ease in writing comes from art, not chance, as those move easiest who have learnt to dance… (Pope) 写作中运用自如的艺术,绝非偶然,正象学过舞的人步履轻松洒脱。(明喻)
2) The slave-owner’s heart was like stone, (simile) 奴隶主的心象石头。
3) Her happiness vanished like the morning dew.她的幸福像晨露一样消失了。
4) The news you bring is a dagger to my heart. 你带来的消息是一把匕在我心上的短剑。(隐喻)
5) Sometimes you go into what I call a bubble boom.有时候,你会进入一种泡沫式的繁荣。(隐喻)
6) East St. Louis High School, in fact, is the citadel of a football dynasty.东圣路易中学,事实上是一个足球王朝的堡垒。(隐喻)
7) So I shut all other thoughts and switch them onto the road mending.所以,我摒弃了一切杂念,集中精力来修
路。(隐喻)
8) There are many sails along the river.河中有很多船只。(转喻)
9) Many authorities were involved in this case.很多官员卷进了这一案件中。(转喻)
10) Premier Zhou Enlai is my admiration, the boy said.那男孩说周恩来总理是他崇拜的人。(转喻)
11) Alas, that spring should vanish with the rose.啊,春天将随着玫瑰花的凋谢而消失。(转喻)
12) He had a superb confidence that fortune was always working for him;… 他信心十足地相信幸运之神一直为他效劳。(拟人)
13) Then Night, like some great loving mother, gently lays her hand at our fevered head,… 像慈爱的母亲那样,夜晚把她的手轻轻地放在我们发烧的额头上,
……(拟人)
14) Fortune seems to be always bestowing his smiling on you.幸运之神似乎总是向你微笑。(拟人)
15) History will never forget that it was here that Thomas More was falsely accused and condemned.. 历史永远不会忘记就是在这里托马斯。莫尔被诬告并被处决。(拟人)16) All of us want to escape the fact that John would never
come back again.我们大家都想逃避一个事实,即约翰再也回不来了。(委婉)
17) As for me, I shall go to the courtyard with as light a heart as any child starting home for the holidays.至于我,我将怀着孩子放假回家一样的轻松心情,走到外面院子里去。(委婉)
18) More attention must be paid to the underachievers in the class.要更加关心班级里的差生。(委婉)
19) “One of my kids wrote four-letter words in his composition,” said the teacher.老师说,“我的一个学生在作文里写脏词。” (委婉)
20) Maggie smiles and the whole world is happy.麦琪一笑,整个世界都开怀。(夸张)
21) For she was beautiful— her beauty made the bright world dim, and everything beside seemed like the fleeting image of a shade.因为她很美——她的美貌让明亮的世界显得暗淡无光、让她周围的一切看上去像稍纵即逝的影子。(夸张)
22) The camels are the largest and finest I have ever seen, and in superb condition.这些骆驼是我见到过最大、最好的,也是最棒的。(夸张)
23) All at once she discovered a splendid diamond necklace.
突然,他发现了一条灿烂夺目的宝石项链。(夸张)
24) The virtuous, dignified bishop has four illegitimate children.那个品德高尚、威严的主教有四个私生子。(反语)
25) We are lucky. It’s the other side on the thirteenth of December. That makes us feel real good.我们很幸运。到达彼岸的那一天是12月13日,那时我们感到真的很愉快。(反语)
26) If people keep telling you to quit smoking cigarette, don’t listen… They’re probably trying to trick you into living.如果有人苦口婆心地劝你戒烟,不要理他……他们大概是想骗你活得长久些。(反语)
27) O Hero,… But fare thee well, most foul, most fair! farewell, Thou pure impiety and impious purity!啊,希罗
……可是再会吧,你这最下贱、最美好的人!你这纯洁的淫邪,淫邪的纯洁,再会吧!
(Oxymoron→ 精警。直译法)
28) He was restlessly tired, even as he lay in bed.他因过度疲劳,即使躺在床上,也烦躁不安。(Oxymoron→ 非修辞格。意译法)
29) Phew, you are nothing but a walking dead.呸,你简直就