国际机场用语中英文对照

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Where is the Restroom? Thank you very much!

请问洗手间在哪儿?谢谢!

Could you please help me put my bag on the rack?

请您帮忙将我的旅行袋放到架子上,好吗?

May I have a blanket? Thank you very much!

请您给我拿条毛毯。

Can you please give me an extra blanket?

请给我加一条毛毯好吗?

Could you help me adjust the air flow?It's blowing right on me.

您能否帮我调整一下这个出气孔?它正吹着我的头

Could you help me turn off the reading light?

您能不能帮我关掉我座位上面的小灯?

Could you help me adjust my seat, I would like to lie back and take a nap.

您能不能帮我调一下的座位,我想躺平点睡一会。

Beef rice,please.

我想吃牛肉饭。

Chicken rice, please.

请给我鸡肉饭。

Chinese food, please.

请给我中餐。

Water, please. No ice, please.

我要水。请不要加冰。

Could you give me a cup of water?

请给我一杯水好吗?

Please give me a Coke.

请给我一个可乐。

Apple juice, please.

请给我一杯苹果汁。

Orange juice, please.

请给我一杯橙汁。

Hot tea, please.

请给我一杯热茶。

Beer, please.

请给我一听啤酒。

附件2:写给海关官员的信

Dear Customs Officer:

My parents, Ms. xxxxxx, and Mr. xxxxxx, are traveling to the United States to visit me. We haven't met for two and a half years and miss one another very much.

My name is Xx, xx, and I am currently a doctoral student in Xxxx University. My home address is:

1234xxxxx

St. Louis, MO 63130

My telephone number is: (314) xxx-xxxx

My parents will leave the United States on May 1st., and they have booked the air tickets back to China.

My parents do not speak English. If you have any questions, would you please ask for help from an interpreter? My parents have all required documents with them.

My parents and I deeply appreciate your consideration and great help. Sincerely yours,

(name signature)

附件3: 芝加哥转机询问单

Excuse me. I don’t speak English. My flight is UA xxxx to St. Louis. Would you please tell me how to get my terminal and which gate I should go? Please write here my gate number: Terminal (候机楼)_____, Gate (登机口)_____. Where can we find the Airport Transit System? ___ Please point the direction for me. Thank you very much!

附件4: 用语指南之二——芝加哥机场内

Where is the Baggage Claim? Thank you very much!请问行李认领处在哪儿?谢谢!

Sorry, I can't speak English. Could you do me a favor?

对不起,我不会讲英语。能帮我一个忙吗?

Where is the pay phone? Thank you very much!

请问公用电话在哪?谢谢!

Could you please tell me where we can find the train, Airport Transit System, to go to Terminal 2?

您能告诉我们,乘坐小火车往哪边走能到达第二候机楼?

Excuse me, can we arrive at Terminal 2 by the train in this direction? 请问我们能乘坐这个方向的小火车到达第二候机楼吗?

Please tell us to get off when arriving Terminal 2.

到第二候机楼时请您告诉我们一下。谢谢!

Hello. Is this the right place to wait for UA xxxx to St. Louis, MO?

请问去往圣路易斯乘客是在这里候机吧?

附件5: 用语指南之三——芝加哥机场里饮食

如果吃套餐,只需要说号码,用手指比划就可以了。如果你们不想吃套餐,可能会用到以下用语:

Please give me a hot dog.

请给我一个热狗。

Please give me a beef Hamburg.

请给我一个牛肉汉堡包。

Please give me a chicken Sandwich.

请给我一个鸡肉汉堡包。

附件5: 行李装箱问题

(美国)联合航空公司对托运行李的规定如下:

相关文档
最新文档