傲慢与偏见 英文剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

片名:《傲慢与偏见》

Lydia! Kitty!

莉蒂亚,小凯

My dear Mr Bennet, have you heard?

我亲爱的班奈特先生你听说了没有?

Netherfield Park is let at last. Do you not want to know who has taken it? 尼日菲庄园终於租出去了你不想知道是谁租的吗?

As you wish to tell me, my dear, I doubt I have any choice in the matter. 妳既然想告诉我,亲爱的这件事我恐怕也没有选择馀地

Kitty, what have I told you about listening at the door?

小凯,我不是跟妳说过不要在门後偷听的吗?

There's a Mr Bingley arrived from the North.

是北部来的宾利先生

- Five thousand a year! - Really?

- 一年五千镑 - 真的?

- He's single! - Who's single?

- 他是单身汉 - 谁是单身汉?

A Mr Bingley, apparently. Kitty!

显然是宾利先生,小凯

How can that possibly affect them?

这跟她们有什麽关系?

Mr Bennet, how can you be so tiresome?

班奈特先生你怎能这麽讨人厌?

You know he must marry one of them.

你知道他必须娶她们的其中一个

That is his design in settling here?

这是他安居在此的计画吗?

You must go and visit him at once.

你必须立刻去拜访他

Good heavens. People.

老天,这麽多人

For we may not visit if you do not, as you well know, Mr Bennet.

若你不去,我们也不能去班奈特先生

- Are you listening? You never listen. - You must, Papa! At once!

- 你听到没有?你从不听我说 - 爸爸,你必须马上去

There's no need. I already have.

没必要,我已去过了

- You have? - When?

- 你去过了? - 哪时候?

Oh, Mr Bennet, how can you tease me so?

班奈特先生你怎能这样作弄我?

Have you no compassion for my poor nerves?

你对我可怜的神经没有半点同情心吗?

You mistake me, my dear. I have the highest respect for them.

妳误解我了,亲爱的我非常尊敬妳的神经

They've been my constant companions these twenty years.

二十年来它们一直是我忠实的同伴

Papa!

爸爸

- Is he amiable? - Who?

- 他亲切吗? - 谁?

- Is he handsome? - He's sure to be.

- 他英俊吗? - 应该是的

With 5,000 a year, it would not matter if he had warts.

一年有五千镑就算长疣也无所谓

Who's got warts?

谁长疣了?

I will consent to his marrying whichever girl he chooses.

他娶哪个女孩我都会很满意

- So will he come to the ball tomorrow? - I believe so.

- 他会参加明晚的舞会吗? - 我相信会的

- Mr Bennet! - [Kitty] I have to have your muslin!

- 班奈特先生 - 我要妳印花布洋装!

- I'll lend you my green slippers! - They were mine.

- 我借妳绿色的拖鞋! - 那是我的

- I'll do your mending for a week. - I'll retrim your new bonnet. - 我替妳缝一星期的衣服 - 我替妳修饰新软帽

Two weeks I'll do it for.

我愿意做两个星期?

[# jig]

It's not the same! It's not the same.

这不一样!这不一样!

I can't breathe.

我无法呼吸

[girl] I think one of my toes just came off.

我想我的一个脚趾掉下来了

If every man does not end the evening in love with you,

若今晚结束前没有一个男的爱上妳

then I'm no judge of beauty.

那我就不知道怎麽评断美

- Or men. - No, they are far too easy to judge.

- 或评断男人 - 男人太难了解了

They're not all bad.

他们不全是坏人

Humourless poppycocks, in my limited experience.

在我有限的经验中他们只会说无趣的废话

相关文档
最新文档