Baskets《小丑梦摇篮(2016)》第四季第一集完整中英文对照剧本

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

欢迎大家都来巴斯克兹家族竞技场

Y'all come down to the Baskets Family Rodeo.

如果我们作为生意伙伴互不越界

If we all stay in our own lanes as business partners,

就能做出点什么

we can get somewhere.

你在偷克莉丝汀的跑步机吗

You're stealing Christine's treadmill?

-是抵押物 -你又不是法国"小丑"

- It's called collateral. - You're not a French cloon.

骄傲点因为你是贝克斯菲尔德小丑

Be proud 'cause you're a Bakersfield cloon.

-求啥 -求婚

-Propose what? -Marriage.

向你妈妈求婚

To your mom.

我只想告诉你我祝福你

I just want to tell you, you have my blessing.

-真的吗 -这儿总有人得结婚吧

-Really? -Well, somebody around here has to get married. 十九八

Ten. Nine. Eight.

-喂 -奇普

- Hello? - Chip!

-七 -嗨佩内洛普 -新年快乐

- Seven. -Hey, Penelope. - Happy New Year!

-五四 -克莉丝汀

- Five. Four. - Christine?

-我想问你点事 -三二

- I want to ask you something. - Three. Two.

-什么 -一

- What? - One.

新年快乐

Happy New Year!

奇普我要去洛杉矶录张专辑

Chip, I'm coming to L.A. To record an album.

哇洛杉矶那太呃...

Wow. Los Angeles. That's, uh...

我是说没巴黎那么启发人但还是恭喜你

I mean, it's not as inspiring as Paris, but congratulations.

谢谢

Thank you.

奇普你觉得呢

So, Chip, what do you think?

我在洛杉矶是租辆车还是...

Should I rent a car while I'm in Los Angeles or...?

What?!

-奇普 -等等你说什么

-Chip! -Hold on. What's that?

我应该在洛杉矶租辆车吗

Should I rent a car when I'm in Los Angeles? 车... 呃...

A car... Um...

呃你是...

Uh, well are you...?

呃... 车...

Um... You know, uh, a car...

呃你是是整天录音是吗

Well, you're-you're gonna be recording all day, right? 差不多吧

Sort of.

呃不用租这边呃... 不用

Uh... no. Okay, here. Um... no.

你不用... 不用...不用租车

You don't... you don't... you don't need a car.

还有洛杉矶大多数司机

Plus, most of the drivers in Los Angeles

都嗑药到脑子不好使

are stoned out of their minds.

-我我不开车 -我知道

-I-I don't drive. -I know.

那玛莎可以当我的司机吗

Well, maybe Martha can be my chauffeur?

-奇普 -我马上就来我保证

- Chip! - I'll be right down! I promise you!

玛莎从不出贝克斯菲尔德她她是真·城里人

Martha never leaves Bakersfield.She's-she's a townie. -奇普 -马上

-Chip! -Hold on!

-你妈妈要忙死了 -喂喂

- Your mother's engaged! -Hey, hey, hey.

佩内洛普我我等会打给你行吗

Penelope, can-can I call you later?

和你的房♥子说再见吧

Say good-bye to your house.

天啦快关掉

Oh, God, turn that off.

妈妈我们走了

Hey, Mom, we're leaving!

那边见

See you there!

过来罗尼该走了

Come on, Ronnie. Time to go.

进来

Get in here.

我们要去新家了不远

We're going to the new house. It's not far.

味道大概差不多除了肯的麝香香水味

The smell should be about the same, except for Ken's musk. 再会房♥子

See you, house.

空着时小了这么多

So much smaller when it's empty.

喂喂

Breaker, breaker.

有人收到吗

Anybody copy?

天这会不方便用对讲机

Oh, God, it's not a good time for the walkie!

戴尔我们这边有个人♥渣♥

Dale, we got some human trash here

想偷你的跑步机

trying to steal your treadmill.

收到好的完毕

Copy that. And 10-4. Over.

吓傻了吧

Freeze!

我早该知道是你奇普

I should have figured it was you, Chip.

你什么时候变成了...停

Since when did you become-- Halt.

相关文档
最新文档