吸血鬼日记第一季07英文台词剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
你到底嗑了什么药了
What drugs did you take?
我想要你我太饿了泰
I want you. I'm so hungrey, Ty.
听着我去给你弄点东西来吃
OK, look, I'll get you something to eat.
先靠在椅背上我先送你回家
Just sit back. Let's just get you home.
你的余生
And then you have to carry that with you
都得背负着很强烈的罪恶感
For the rest of your life.
可能刚才没有说清楚我想说那是永远的痛
Which, if I haven't made clear, isቤተ መጻሕፍቲ ባይዱeternity.
别听他乱扯
Don't listen to him
our values and our actions. They define where we are.
受不了了
OK, count deepak
我要走了
I am out of here.
There was a time when this town was
对于吸血鬼知道得太多
Very much aware of vampires
五具被吸干了血的尸体
Five bodies all drained off blood.
他们回来了
They've come back.
你就是不想死对吗
You just don't wanna die, do you?
但没有达蒙那么强大
But not as strong as Damon.
-你好弟弟-达蒙
- Hello, brother. - Damon.
-斯特凡最终还是坦白了-离我远点
- Stefan finally fessed up. - Stay away from me.
这条项链里面装有一种叫马鞭草的草药
她无法靠那东西维持生存的
She can't sustain on that stuff.
-是啊为什么我不能吸人血-就是
- Yeah, why can't I have people blood? - Yeah.
因为吸食无辜的人的鲜血
Because it's wrong
是罪恶的薇姬
To pray on innocent people, Vicky.
我为什么不能回家
Why can I just go home?
因为你正在转化薇姬
Because you are changing, Vicky.
这可不是你一个人就能完成的事
And it is not something you want to do alone.
关于那个被杀的叫罗根的家伙
There is nothing about
看电影学英语The Vampire Diaries第一季07集《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on the Vampire Diaries...
一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着
For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.
我知道这很冒险但我必须要认识她
罗根试图用它干什么事但没有成功
What was Logan fell doing with it.
你难道就不好奇吗
Aren't you curious?
如果你真这么担心有人要算计你
Well, If you are so worried that somebody is onto you
你为什么不干脆离开这个镇达蒙

Yeah?
马特
Matty?
薇姬你在哪儿你还好吧
Vicky, where are you? Are you OK?
嗯我很好
Yeah, I'm OK.
告诉我你在哪儿我来接你
Tell me where you are. I'll come and get you.
不要马特我需要一些时间
No, Matty. I just need some time
去想清楚一些事情
To figure things out.
你只要知道我没事就行了别担心我
Just know that I'm OK. Please don't worry about me.
我不明白我为什么还得被困在这儿
I don't understand why I'm still cooped up here
薇姬你怎么了薇姬
Vicky, what is wrong with you? Vick!
放开我
Let go of me.
这到底是怎么回事斯特凡
What's going on here, Stefan?
她到底是怎么了
What's wrong with her?
-你没有资格说话-去你妈的小瘪三
- You don't talk. - Screw you, dude.
It's ok. I will take you home.
-我无法控制-控制什么
- I can't control it. - Control what?
我好饥饿泰
I am so...hungry, Ty.
而且这饥饿感怎么也挥之不去
And it won't go away
你到底吃了什么了
What did you on?
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
你到底是什么东西
What are you?
我是吸血鬼
I'm a vampire.
你说过你不通过杀人来维持生存
You said you don't kill to survive.
动物血能让我维持生存
Animal blood keeps me alive
Why don't you just leave town, Damon?
我们都应该有所提防
we should all be worried.
嘿我饿了
Hey, I'm hungrey.
你们有什么吃的东西吗
Do you have anything to eat?
拿着
Here.
这是什么
What is it?
No, no, no.
你无法保证到时会控制好自己
There's no guarantee that you can control yourself, Ok?
这需要几年时间的学习
It takes years to learn that.
你轻易地夺走一条生命
You could easily kill somebody,
-那是什么-一块非常重要的水晶
- What is that? - A very important crystal.
你是巫师还是灵媒
Are you psychic or clairvoyant?
确切地说我祖母认为我是一个女巫
Technically gram says I'm a witch.
过去有段时间这个镇的人
小瘪三是吗小瘪三
Dude, really? Dude...
达蒙不要
Damon, don't.
得了吧这蠢货就算死了也没人会可惜
Oh, come on. No one is gonna miss this idiot.
你竟敢打他
Don't you hurt him.
忘记你今晚所见到的一切
Forget what you saw here tonight.
-这是什么-对啊这是什么
- What is it? - Yeah, What is it?
是臭鼬圣伯纳德狗还是斑比鹿的血
It's skunk, saint bernard, banbi?
来尝一口
Go on, give it a try.
她是新转化的她需要的是人血
She is new. She needs people blood.
你不必为了吸血而杀人
You don't have to kill to feed.
你只要找个血液美味的人
Just find someone really tasty,
吸完后消除他们的记忆就行了
And then erase their memory afterwards.
很简单的
So easy.
不不不
我们都不曾在此出现过
None of us were here.
《吸血鬼日记》第一季第七集
-不好意思-噢没关系我已经好了
- Sorry. - Oh, no, it's cool. I'm done
你起这么早要去哪儿
You are up early. Where are you going?
警察局他们组织了
报上一点消息也没有
that Logan guy I killed in here.
一个字都没提
Not a word.
有人掩饰了这件事
Someone has covered it up.
那是什么
What is that?
一个非常古老非常特别的指南针
It's a very special, very old compass.
Police station. They are organizing
寻找薇姬的搜寻队所以
A search party for Vicky, so...
等等你不是应该去上学吗
Wait. Shouldn't you be going to school?
你在跟我开玩笑是吧
You are kidding me, right?
-她在转化-转化成什么
- She's transitioning. - Into what?
吸血鬼
A vampire.
我真不明白她怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with her.
-她会没事的-不
- She'll be fine. - No
-一切都会好起来的-薇姬
- We'll all be fine. - Vicky
你不应该逃课的
You shouldn't skip school.
如果他们找到了他我们会知道的
If they find her, we will know.
大家不是都有手机吗
That's what cellphones are for.
你总是这么冷漠无情我不知道你是怎么了
Your lips keep moving. I don't know why.
他和我们就不是一个世界的人
He walks on a moral plane way out of our eye line
要我说就是捕获嗜咬消灭
I say, snatch, eat, erase
听我说选择权在我们身上
Hey, look at me. We choose our own path
我们选择符合自己内心的行动和价值观
这就是你身体需要的东西
It's what you are craving.
别对那女孩儿撒谎
Don't lie to the girl.
这才不是你想要的东西呢
So not what you are craving,
不过可以凑合凑合对吧斯特
But it will do in a pinch. Right, Stef
Vicky?
大家都在找你
Everyone is looking for you.
我知道
I know.
-发生什么事了薇-我好冷
- What's wrong, Vick? - I'm so cold.
你又嗑药了大家都认为你嗑药过量死了
You are on drugs. Everyone thinks you are off on a bender.
That necklace contains an herb called vervain.
它能保护你不受控制
It protects you from being compelled.
我会保守秘密但是
I will keep your secret, but...
我不能跟你在一起了斯特凡
I can't be with you, Stefan.
我会确保她不会伤害任何人
I will make sure that she does not hurt anybody,
埃琳娜我保证
Elena. I promise you.
-好的晚些时候见-再见兄弟
- All right, later, man. - See you, bro.
嗨泰
Hi, Ty
薇姬
我真希望如此
I wish
在森林里发生了什么
What happened in the woods? Vicki?
为什么那些人都死了
Those kids that were killed.
你看到什么了吗
What did you see?
我好怕
I'm so scared.
过来
Come here.
没关系我送你回家
相关文档
最新文档