李阳疯狂英语-国际演讲家第1辑2B
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
A strong sense of national pride combined
盛强烈的民族荣誉感
with a strong knowledge of English
和扎实的功底
will help Korea become a powerful force
将使韩国成为
in Asia and the world.
亚洲乃至世界的主流力 量。
A good command of English is necessary
21世纪,韩国将面临巨 大变革,
to prepare for the changes Korea
为迎接这些变革,
is going to face in the 21stcentury.
必须学好。
One of the most rapidly changing industries in the world
当前,基于互联网的商 务交流
Is business communication on the Internet.
是世界上发展最迅猛的 产业之一,
Most of this communication is conducted in English.
而大多数网上交流是用 英语进行的。
As everyone knows,
如大家所知,
South Korea is a world leader
韩国在通信方面
in the telecommunications industry.
处于世界领先地位。
Samsung is already a name recognized
"三星"已成为
throughout the world.
世界公认的名牌。
With the help of English,
借助英语,
South Korea can become known as a dominant economic
韩国将作为21世纪的经 济主力
force in the 21st century.
赢得世界瞩目。
I am often asked why my method
许多人问我,
is better than other methods
我的方法为什么比其它 方法优越?
or if my method will help all Asian learners.
或者我的方法是否有助 于所有亚洲的学习音?
My answer is,
我的回答是,
my method will help South Korea
我的方法一定适用于韩 国,
because it is a perfect match
因为它与韩国人民勤奋 、
with the Korean principles of diligence,
自助和坚定的原则
self-help and determination.
是完全相符的。
Mere exposure to English
仅仅浸泡在书堆里
will not enable you to speak English.
是不能帮你说的。
If you want to drive you have to get in the car and drive,
如果你想学会开车,你 就要钻进车里,开起来 ;
if you want to dance you have to turn on the music and dance,
如果你想学会跳舞,你 就要打开音乐,跳起来 ;
if you want to swim you have to jump in the water and swim.
如果你想游泳,你就要 跳进水里,游起来。
In fact,
事实上,
swimming is the perfect comparison to learning English.
把学英语比作游泳是最 恰当不过了,
You can't learn to swim by sitting in a room
光是坐在家里,阅读一 些有关游泳技巧的书,
and reading books about swimming skills.
这样是学不会游泳的。
In order to be as winner
为了学会游泳,
you've got to conquer your fear,
你必须战胜恐惧,
you've got to survive and suck in water,
你必须求生存,呛水,
yell for help,
喊救命,
you've got to lose face many times before you can make it.
丢无数次脸,这样才能 学会游。
But, to be a good swimmer you've got to practice
但是,要想游得好,
again and again.
你必须不断地训练,
To be a great
swimmer you have to practice for years
如果要成为出色的游泳 能手,你必须练上好几 年
until you can harmonize every part of your body and mind.
直到你大脑和身体的各 部分变得非常和谐。
Korean people know the value of doing something
韩国人民非常懂得身体 力行的价值,
rather than just passively observing.
被动地观望是没有用的 。
Let's yell together! Speaking English is a piece of cake!
让我们一起大喊!说英 语只是小菜一碟!
Make your Korean muscle international!
把你们的韩国肌肉变成 国际肌肉!
One China
一个中国
There is only one China in the world.
世界上只有一个中国。
The Government of the People's Republic of China
中华人民共和国政府
is the sole government and its sole representative
是唯一代表中国的政府 ,
in the United Nations.
是联合国唯一的代表。
Taiwan is an inalienable part of Chinese territory.
台湾是中国领土不可分 割的一部分。
The peaceful reunification of the two sides
海峡两岸和平统一
of the Taiwan Straits is the unshakable will
是包括台湾人民在内的
and determination of the entire Chinese people,
全体中国人民
including the Taiwan compatriots,
坚定不移的意志和决心 ,
and an irresistible trend of history.
也是不可逆转的历史潮 流。
With a proud patriotic tradition
中国人民有几千年
that dates back several thousand years,
的爱国传统
the Chinese people have the ability,
我们有能力、有智慧、 有信心
the resourcefulness and confidence to overcome
抵制任何外来干涉,
any interference to make their national reunification a reality.
实现祖国的完全统一。
Sine this is such a strong political message
因为这是一篇政治性很 强的短文,
I think I'd like read to you as slowly as possible
那我先尽量慢的读一遍 ,
and then I'll read it as quickly as possible.
然后再尽量快的读一遍 。
There is only one China in the world.
世界上只有一个中国。
The Government of the People's Republic of China
中华人民共和国政府
is the sole government and its sole representative
是唯一代表中国的政府 ,
in the United Nations.
是联合国唯一的代表。
Taiwan is an inalienable part of Chinese territory.
台湾是中国领土不可分 割的一部分。
The peaceful reunification of the two sides
海峡两岸和平统一
of the Taiwan Straits is the unshakable will
是包括台湾人民在内的
and determination of the entire Chinese people,
全体中国人民
including the Taiwan compatriots,
坚定不移的意志和决心 ,
and an irresistible trend of history.
也是不可逆转的历史潮 流。
With a proud patriotic tradition
中国人民有几千年
that dates back several thousand years,
的爱国传统
the Chinese people have the ability,
我们有能力、有智慧、 有信心
the resou
rcefulness and confidence to overcome
抵制任何外来干涉,
any interference to make their national reunification a reality.
实现祖国的完全统一。
Do't be frightened by big words.Reading them as slowly and clearly
as posibble will help you to master them.
以尽可能慢的速度,尽 量清楚的读了一遍
to help you master them.
来帮助你掌握它。
Then you'll be able to read as quickly as possible.
现在,你可以尽可能快 的读一遍。
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
There is only one China in the world.
世界上只有一个中国。
The Government of the People's Republic of China
中华人民共和国政府
is the sole government and its sole representative
是唯一代表中国的政府 ,
in the United Nations.
是联合国唯一的代表。
Taiwan is an inalienable part of Chinese territory.
台湾是中国领土不可分 割的一部分。
The peaceful reunification of the two sides
海峡两岸和平统一
of the Taiwan Straits is the unshakable will
是包括台湾人民在内的
and determination of the entire Chinese people,
全体中国人民
including the Taiwan compatriots,
坚定不移的意志和决心 ,
and an irresistible trend of history.
也是不可逆转的历史潮 流。
With a proud patriotic tradition
中国人民有几千年
that dates back several thousand years,
的爱国传统
the Chinese people have the ability,
我们有能力、有智慧、 有信心
the resourcefulness and confidence to overcome
抵制任何外来干涉,
any interference to make their national reunification a reality.
实现祖国的完全统一。
See if you can practice it slowly
看看你是否可以很慢的 读下来
then you can read them as quickly with no problem.
然后再以最快的速度顺 利的读下来。
Good luck!
好运!
10 Great Ideas On Speech Making
演讲警句十句
What you say is important, but how it's said
你所说的话固然重要, 但说的方式不一样,
makes the difference.
效果就不一样。
It's time to learn a new skill.
是该学新技能的时候了 。
Good communication is a skill.
善于沟通是一项技能。
It is learnable!
它很值得一学!
The ability to express idea is as important as
表达一个想法的能力与 想法本身
an idea itself.
一样重要。
Most importantly: no matter how good you get at presenting,
最重要的是:不管你多 么擅长演讲,
you can never forget that you are there to contribute,
千万别忘了你到哪里去 是为了贡献的,
not to perform.
而不是去表演的。
Remember: The presenter is the lead person in the room but
记住:表演者是现场的 引导者,
not the only brain in the room.
并非是现场唯一的思考 者。
Questions let the your audience know
提问能够让观众明白
you think they are important!
你能把他们放在眼里。
Never rise to speak till you have something to say;
没
什么好讲的时候千万 别站起来讲话;
and when you have said it, cease.
讲完了就立刻坐下。
To improve your voice, tape record it,
为了改善你的音质,你 先把它录下来,
listen to it, and then fix it.
再去听,然后进行改正 。
To involve a person, you must speak to his eyes.
要让别人专心听你演讲 ,你必须看着他的眼睛 说话。
You listen to the audience with your eyes.
要用眼睛去倾听观众的 声音。
All Time Greatest Speech Sentence Patterns!
永不过时的32大超级演 讲句型
These speech patterns were taken from
这些演讲句型都是从本 书的
all the articles in this book.
演讲稿中提炼出来的。
If you practice reciting them you will quickly
如果你能熟练地把它们 背诵出来,
see that assembling a speech from useful sentences
立刻就会发现,你很容 易就能将实用的句子
is far easier than it seems.
组装成一篇演讲词。
Powerful sentence patterns are the key
威力无比的句型
to good communication.
是沟通交流的关键所在 。
Speeches are the most powerful form of communication,
演讲是最强有力的交流 方式。
Use the following sentences
用下面的句型
to create your own speeches
去创造你自己的演讲,
and feel your own power increase tremendously!
你将会发现你的实力在 突飞猛进!
I will remember this occasion for years to come.
(我将永久地记住这个 时刻。)
I will remember you all and the support you gave me.
(我将记住你们以及你 们
I will remember the hard work
给我的帮助。)
and effort of my wonderful employees.
(我将记住我的员工们 所付出的辛勤和努力。 )
演讲句型2
We sincerely hope that you will take a minute
(我们真心希望你能花 一点时间
to think about the future.
考虑一下未来。)
We sincerely hope you share our concern
(我们衷心希望你能和 我们一起来关注
for the environment.
一下环境问题。)
We sincerely hope that
(我们衷心希望你们
you will have a wonderful time tonight.
今晚过得开心。)
演讲句型3
They believe that hard work and determination will pay off.
(他们相信勤奋和决心 一定会得到回报。)
They believe that Beijing will be the perfect host city.
(他们相信北京将是最 佳主办城市。)
They believe that money is not the most important ting in life.
(他们相信金钱不是生 命中最重要的东西。)
演讲句型4
Our company is determined to reduce expenses
(我们公司下决心减少 费用,
and increase profits.
增加利润。)
Our government is determined to
(我们政府下决心
improve the living conditions for all our people.
改善人民的生活水平。 )
The president is determined to stop youth smoking.
(总统下决心禁止青少 年吸烟。)
演讲句型5
Language teaching is a very competitive market.
(语言教学是一个充满 竞争的市场
。)
Internet advertising is a very competitive market.
(网络广告是一个充满 竞争的市场。)
You all know that the beverage industry
(大家都知道饮料业是 一个
is a very competitive market.
充满竞争的市场。)
演讲句型6
He's not the type to brag about his a accomplishments.
(他不是那种对自己的 成就大吹大擂的人。)
he's not the type to forget about the past.
(他不是那种容易忘记 过去的人。)
He's not the type to take all the credit.
(他不是那种将全部功 劳归于自己的人
演讲句型7
Working together, we can make the future better.
(一起努力,我们将把 未来变得更加美好。)
working together, we cam improve the environment.
(一起努力,我们将改 善我们的环境。)
Working together, we can achieve miracles.
(一起努力,我们将创 造奇迹。)
Working together, we can make the impossible possible.
(一起努力,我们将把 不可能的事情变为可能 。)
Working together, we can help make the world a better place.
(一起努力,我们将把 世界变得更美好。)
演讲句型8
I want leave you with one important point.
(我想给你们指出一个 重点。)
I want to leave you with some advice.
(我将给你们一些建议 。)
I want to leave you with one final word to remember,
(我想让你们记住最后 一个词:
"teamwork".
"团队合作"。)
I want to leave you with a quote from Mao Zedong.
(我想引用毛泽东的一 句话。)
演讲句型9
I am honored to be here today.
(我很荣幸来到这里。)
I am honored to have a chance to speak to you toady.
(我今天很荣幸跟大家 讲几句。)
I am honored to be here on such a special occasion.
(我很荣幸在这个特别 的时刻来到这里。)
I am honored to stand here before you.
(我很荣幸站在你们面 前讲话。)
I am honored to speak to such a distinguished audience.
(我很荣幸跟这么多尊 贵的朋友讲话。)
慢速读
} I am honored to be here today.
(我很荣幸来到这里。)
I am honored to have a chance to speak to you toady.
(我今天很荣幸跟大家 讲几句。)
I am honored to be here on such a special occasion.
(我很荣幸在这个特别 的时刻来到这里。)
I am honored to stand here before you.
(我很荣幸站在你们面 前讲话。)
I am honored to speak to such a distinguished audience.
(我很荣幸跟这么多尊 贵的朋友讲话。)
Today I want to talk to you about a very important subject.
(今天我将和你们谈一 个非常重要的话题。)
Today I want to talk to you about a common situation
(今天我将和你们谈一 个所有父母都
that faces every parent.
面临的普遍话题。)
Today I want to talk to you about the future of business in China.
(今天我将和你们谈一 谈中国的商业前景问题 。)
today I want to talk to you about cultural differences.
(今天我想和你们谈一 谈文化差异的问题。)
演
讲句型11
I wish you the best of luck in your careers and future plans.
(祝你事业飞黄腾达, 未来无限美好。)
I wish you the best of luck in your new business venture.
(祝你们新公司生意兴 隆。)
I wish you the best of luck in everything you do.
演讲句型12
(祝你一切顺利。)
this project means a great deal to our company.
(这项目对我们公司来 说意义重大。)
This award means a great deal to me.
(这一奖项对我来说意 义非同一般。)
Our company's success means a great deal to China.
(我们公司的成功对中 国来说意义重大。)
演讲句型13
I feel sure that this is the beginning of a great cooperation.
(我坚信这是伟大合作 的开始。)
I feel sure that our progress will continue.
(我坚信我们还将继续 取得进步。)
I feel sure that everyone here today cares about the future
(我坚信今天到场的每 一位都对你们孩子
of their children.
的未来很关心。)
演讲句型14
ask not what China can do for you,
(不要问中国能为你做 什么,
ask what you can do for China.
问问你能为中国做什么 。)
Ask not what your school can do for you,
(不要问学校能为你们 做什么,
ask what you can do for your school.
问问你能为学校做什么 。)
Ask not what society can do for you,
(不要问社会能为你做 什么,
ask what you can do for society.
问问你能为社会做什么 。)
演讲句型15
I have a dream that one day everyone
(我有一个梦想,有朝 一日,
will have an opportunity to attend college.
人人都能上大学。)
I have a dream that the friendship
(我有一个梦想,
between America and China can grow stronger.
中美友谊能够更深。)
I have a dream that the friendship
(我有一个梦想,
between America and China can grow stronger.
中美友谊能够更深。)
I have a dream that the friendship
(我有一个梦想,
between America and China can grow stronger.
中美友谊能够更深。)
I have a dream that our company
(我有一个梦想,在中 国加入
will be number one after China's WTO entry.
世界贸易组织后,我们 公司能成为中国第一。 )
演讲句型16
Now we are engaged in the customer service business.
(现在我们正忙于为顾 客提供服务。)
now we are engaged in an exciting period for our two countries.
(现在我们两国关系进 入到了非常振奋人心的 时期。)
Now we are engaged in a difficult struggle.
(现在我们陷入到了非 常艰难的困境当中。)
I've done everything in my power
(我已经做了我职责范 围内的一切
to make our company strong.
才使我们公司更加强大 。)
I've done everything in my power to help fight corruption.
(我已经做了我职责范 围内的一切来反腐败,
The rest is up to you!
剩下的事情就交给你们 啦!)
I've done everything in my power to be a role model
(我已经做了我职责范 围内的一
切来
for our children.
充当孩子们的榜样。)
演讲句型18
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support.
(我从心底感谢你对我 的支持。)
Thank you from the bottom of my heart
(我从心底感谢
for your generous donations.
你的慷慨解囊。)
Thank you from the bottom of my heart
(我从心底感谢你们今 天给了
for giving me this chance to speak to you today.
我这个机会在你们前面 讲话。)
演讲句型19
I want to remind you all that we share the responsibility.
(我想提醒大家,我们 都得承担责任。)
I want to remind everyone that there
(我想提醒各位,
will be social gathering immediately
在今晚演讲结束之后,
following the speech tonight.
我们还将举行聚会。)
I want to remind you that it's never too late to learn.
(我想提醒你们,无论 何时开始学习都不迟。 )
演讲句型20
Never once have I known so many people to agree!
(我从来不知道会有这 么多人赞同!)
Never once have I known a city to be so friendly.
(我从来都不知道这个 城市会这么友好。)
Never once have I known Stone to say
(我从来都不知道,石 头会
"no" to someone in need.
对需要帮助的人说"不" 。)
演讲句型21
We have led the way in English learning
(在过去的几年里,我 们一直是
for the last several years.
领导英语学习的潮流。 )
We have led the way in technology development.
(我们在技术开发方面 独领风骚。)
We have led the way in productivity and progress.
(我们在生产效率和进 度方面一直处于领先。 )
演讲句型22
During the two years since I have been here,
(在我到这儿的两年内 ,
I have seen many changes.
我目睹了许多变化。)
During the two years since I took office
(在我宣誓就职以来的 两年内,
I have tried to stay committed to progress.
我一直在为进步事业做 出努力。)
During the two years since the financial crisis,
自从金融危机发生以来 的两年内
we have made a great recovery.
我们的经济大大复苏了 。
演讲句型23
I'm always looking for people to join our cause.
(我一直在找人加入我 们的事业。)
I'm always looking for new and exciting ideas.
(我一直在找寻新的振 奋人心的想法。)
I'm always looking for a way to help my employees
我一直在寻找满足我的 雇员们
to reach their fullest potential.
潜在需求的方法。
演讲句型24
I'd be happy to tell you about my experiences.
(我很高兴和你们分享 我的经验。)
I'd be happy to answer any questions.
(我很高兴回答你们的 提问。)
I'd be happy to tell you more about my ideas.
(我很高兴把我的想法 向大家作进一步说明。 )
演讲句型25
On behalf of our company's management,
(我代表公司管理层对 你们的
I offer you our warmest welcome.
到来表示热烈的欢迎。 )
On behalf of the local government,
(我
代表地方政府
I award you this certificate of achievement.
给你们颁发奖状。)
On behalf of the president, I extend my deepest thanks.
(我代表校长向你们表 达深深的感谢。)
演讲句型26
I have known many people over the years.
(我在这些年认识了很 多人。)
I have known several managers and CEO's,
(我认识几个经理和首 席执行官,
but none compare to Bill.
但没有一个比得上比尔 。)
I have known about this merger for a very short time,
(我不久才了解到此次 合并,
but I am confident it will be for the best.
但我坚信它会很成功。 )
演讲句型27
I know I speak for everyone here.
(我知道我是代表这里 的每一个人讲话的
I know I speak for the president and all the employees.
(我知道我是代表着经 理和所有的员工在说话 。)
I know I speak for several people in this room
(当我说我们为公司状 况改善
when I say that we are thankful
感到欣慰时,
for the improvements in the company.
我知道这是代表你们当 中几个人所说的。)
演讲句型28
So long as we work together we can achieve great results.
(只要我们一起努力, 我们就能取得巨大成就 。)
So long as we remember the mistakes of the past,
(只要我们记住过去的 错误,
we are not doomed to repeat them.
我们就一定不会重犯。 )
So long as we cooperate with a spirit of hard work,
我们就一定能消除任何 分歧。)
we will surely overcome any differences.
(只要我们本着努力拼 搏的精神合作,
演讲句型29
But I want you to realize our work has only just begun.
(但我想提醒你们,我 们的工作刚刚开始。)
But I want you to realize that success doesn't come easily.
(但我想让你们知道, 随随便便不会成功。)
But I want you to realize that we need everyone's cooperation.
(但我想让你们知道, 我们需要每个人的合作 。)
演讲句型30
For the first time, we have raised our profits
(我们头一回
for five years in a row.
连续五年盈利。)
For the first time, we have the chance to welcome the world
(我们头一回有机会通 过举办奥运会
to Beijing by holding the Olympic Games.
欢迎世界各地的朋友来 北京。)
For the first time,
(华人头一回当选为
a Chinese has been elected the governor of Washington.
华盛顿州的州长。)
I will not be able to tell you everything
我不可能在这么短的时 间内
about the election process in such a short time.
把整个选举的过程都讲 给你们听。
I will not be able to forget the kindness I have been shown here.
我不会忘记我在这里受 的所有关照。
I will not be able to express how thankful I am for your hospitality.
对你们的热情好客,我 几乎不能用言语来表达 我的感激之情。
Most of you have never been abroad.
你们当中大多数人都未 曾走出国门。
Most of you have never managed a For
tune 500 company.
你们当中大多数人都未 曾有过管理财富500强 企业的经验。
Most of you have never faced such a big challenge before.
你们当中大多数人以前 从来没有遇到过这么大 的挑战。
Most of you have never faced such a big challenge before.
你们当中大多数人以前 从来没有遇到过这么大 的挑战。