盗梦空间 英文台词剧本解析

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

INCEPTION
《盗梦空间》剧本全分析


Hey! Come here!
嘿!快过来!


I'm on my way.
我这就过去。


He was delirious.But he asked for you by name.
他神志不清,一直在叫你名字。


Show him.
快拿上来。


He was carrying nothing but this...
他身上只带着这个,


and this.
还有这个。


Are you here to kill me?
你是来这儿杀我的吗?


I know what is this.
我知道这是什么。


I've seen one before, many, many years ago.
我以前也见过一个,很多很多年以前。


It belonged to a man I met in a half-remembered dream,
它属于一个人,我在梦里遇见的,一个依稀记得的梦里,


a man possessed of some radical notions.
他对一些疯狂的念头着了魔。

What is the most resilient parasite?
什么是最有韧劲的寄生物?


A bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm?
细菌?病毒?肠虫?


Uh... What Mr. Cobb is trying to say...
呃…考博先生想说的是……


An idea. Resilient, highly contagious.
是意念,非常有韧劲、极具传染性。


Once an idea's taken hold in the brain,
it's almost impossible to eradicate.
一旦意念占据了头脑,那就几乎不可能再将它根除,


An idea that is fully formed, fully understood,
一个完整成形、被彻底理解的意念…


that sticks right in there somewhere.
会牢牢地附着在这儿。

For someone like you to steal?
以便让你这样的人去盗取?

Yes. In the dream state, your conscious defense is
lowered that makes your thoughts vulnerable to theft.
是的。在梦里,你的有意识防御就会降低,思想轻而易举地被盗取


It's called Extraction.
这就是所谓的“盗梦”。


Mr. Saito, we can train your subconscious to defend itself...
斋藤先生,我们能训练你的潜意识来防御,


from even the most skilled extractor.
即便是对于最熟练的盗梦者。


How can you do that?
为什么你能做到?


'Cause I am the most skilled extractor.
因为我就是最熟练的盗梦者。


I know how to search your mind and find your secrets.
我知道如何搜索你的头脑,找出你的秘密,


I know the tricks.
我知道窍门。


And I can teach them to you, so that even when
you're asleep, your defense is never down.
我可以教你这些窍门,那样即使你在梦里,防御也不会降低。


Look, if you want my help, you're gonna have to be completely open with me.
如果你需要我的帮助,你必须对我完全地开诚布公:



I need to know my way around your thoughts better than your wife,
我需要熟知你的思想,比你的妻子、


better than your therapist, better than anyone.
比你的私人医生,比任何人都更了解你。


If this is a dream,
and you have a safe full of secrets,
假设这是在你的梦里,你有一个藏满机密的

保险柜,


I need to know what's in that safe.
我需要知道那保险柜里有什么。


In order for this all to work, you need to completely let me in.
为了取得最好的效果,你必须把我当自己人。


Enjoy your evening, gentlemen, as I consider your proposal.
好好享受你们的夜晚,先生们,我会考虑你们的建议的。


He knows.
他识破了。


What's going on up there?
上面出什么事了?

Saito knows us.He's playing with us.
斋藤识破我们了,他在耍我们玩呢。


It doesn't matter.I can get it here. Trust me,
无所谓了。我可以在这里拿到,相信我,


the information is in the safe.
He looked right at it when I mentioned secrets.
信息就在保险柜里。刚才我一提到秘密,他就往那张望了一下。


What's she doing there?
她在那儿干嘛?


Head back to the room, alright?
I'll take care of this.
你先回房间,行吗?我来处理。


Okey, make sure you do.We're here to work.
是啊,当然是你来处理。别忘了还有活儿要干。


If I jump, would I survive?
要是我跳下去,有可能活吗?


With a clean dive, perhaps.
直接入海的话,也许有可能。


Mal, what're you doing here?
玛尔,你在这儿干嘛?


I thought you might be missing me.
我想也许你想我了。


You know that I am. But I... I can't trust you anymore.
你知道我想你,但我…我不会再相信你了。


So what?
那又如何?

Looks like Arthur's taste.
看上去像是阿瑟的品味。


Actually, the subject is partial to postwar British painters.
实际上,主人偏爱二战后的英国画家。


Please, have a seat.
请吧,坐下吧。


Tell me, did the children miss me?
告诉我,孩子们想我吗?


You can't imagine.
你无法想象。


What're you doing?
你想干什么?


Getting some fresh air.Stay where you are, Mal.
透点新鲜空气。坐在那儿别动,玛尔


Come on, damn it!
妈的,见鬼!


Turn around.
转过身来。


The gun, Dom.
放下枪,多姆


Please.
放下。


Now the envelope, Mr. Cobb.
还有信封,考博先生。


Did she tell you, or have you known all along?
是她告诉你的?还是你一直就知道?


That you're here to steal from me, or that we are actually asleep?
知道你来这里偷我的东西?还是知道我们实际上都在梦里?


I want to know the name of your employer.
我想知道你雇主的名字。


Ah, there's no use in threatening him in a dream, right, Mal?
啊,在梦里威胁他没什么用,不是吗,玛尔


That depends on what you're threatening.
那要看你威胁什么了。


Killing him would just wake him up.But pain...
杀死他只会使他苏醒,但是痛苦……


Ahh...
啊……


Pain is in the mind.

痛苦会留在头脑里。

And judging by the decor, we're in your mind, aren't we, Arthur?
从装饰来判断,我们是在你的梦里,对吗,阿瑟


- Why are you doing?! It's too soon...- I know. But the dream's collapsing.
- 你怎么回事?提前就醒来了?- 我知道,但梦开始崩溃了。

Just try to keep Saito to wander a little longer. We're almost there.
得让斋藤再逗留一点时间,我们快得手了。


He was close, very close.
差一点就得手了,差一点点。


Ahh... Stop him!
啊…抓住他!




I think that isn't gonna work. Wake him up.
我想我做不来了,把他弄醒。


He won't wake!
他醒不过来!

- Give him the kick.
- What?
- 给他一踢/反冲。
- 什么?


Drop him.
放倒他。


He's up.
他醒了。


You came prepared, hmm?
你是有备而来,嗯?

Not even my head of security knows this apartment. How did you find it?
就连负责我安全的人都不知道这所公寓,你是怎么发现的?


It's very difficult for a man of your position
to keep a love nest like this secret,
像你这样位高权重的人物,要保守一个秘密,是很难的,


particularly, when there's a married woman involved.
特别是当还与一位已婚女人有涉时。


- She would never... - Yet, here we're, to the dilemma.
- 她不会泄露...- 不过,我们还是来了,陷入了困境。


They're getting closer.
他们越来越近了。


You got what you came for.
你得到了想要的东西。

Well, that's not true. You left out the key piece of information, didn't you?
唔,好像不对。你涂抹掉了关键的信息,不是吗?


You held something back because you knew what we were up to.
你保留了一些东西,因为你知道我们的目的。


The question is why do you let us in at all.
问题是为什么你让我们参与进来。


An audition.
这是个测试。


Audition for what?
测试的目的是什么?


It dosen't matter. You failed.
没什么关系了,你们失败了。


We've extracted every bit of information you had in there.
我们已经窃取了你在那儿的每一点信息。


But your deception was obvious.
但是你们的诡计太显而易见了。


So, leave me and go.
因此,别来烦我赶紧走吧。


You don't seem to understand, Mr. Saito.The corporation that hired us,
你好像不明白,斋藤先生,雇佣我们的公司,


they won't accept failure.We won't last two days.
他们可不会接受这样的失败,我们撑不过两天。


Cobb.
考博


So now I have to do this a little more simply.
因此我不得不采用更简单点的办法了。


Tell us what you know!Tell us what you know, now!
告诉我们你知道什么!告诉我们,快!

3
I've always hated this carpet.
我一直很讨厌这里的地毯,

8
It's stained and

frayed in such distinctive ways, but very definitely made of wool.
它脏不拉叽、破破烂烂,很特别,但那是块羊毛地毯,

Right now, I'm lying on polyester,
现在,我却是躺在聚脂纤维上,

5
which means I'm not lying on my carpet in my apartment.
这就是说,我现在不是躺在我公寓里的地毯上。


You've lived up to your reputation,
Mr. Cobb. I'm still dreaming.
传说你特别喜欢呆在梦里,果然,考博先生。我依然是在做梦。


- How'd it go? - Not good.
- 进行得怎样?- 不怎么样。


A dream within a dream, huh?
梦中之梦,哈?


I'm impressed.But in my dream, you play by my rules.
干得不错。不过在我的梦里,得按我的规则玩。


- Ah, yes, but you see, Mr. Saito... - We're not in your dream.
- 啊,好的,但是斋藤先生,你知道…- 我们不是在你的梦里。


We're in mine.
我们在我的梦里。


Asshole! How did you mess up the carpet?
混蛋!你怎么把地毯搞砸了?


It wasn't my fault.
不是我的错。


You are the architect!
你是设计师啊!


I didn't know he was gonna rub his damn cheek on it!
我怎么知道他他妈的会把脸他贴在那上面!

That's enough.
别吵了。


And you, what the hell's all that?
还有你,你他妈准备怎么办?

I have it under control.
我有办法掌控。

I'd hate to see ye out of control.
我倒是觉得你快失控了。


We don't have time for this.I'm getting off at Kyoto.
我们没时间再做了。我要在京都下车。


Why? He's not gonna check every compartment.
为什么?他不会检查每节车厢的。


I don't like trains.Listen, every man for himself.
我不喜欢火车。听着,我们各自奔命吧。

- Yes. Hello? - Hi, daddy. - Hi, dad.
- 喂,你好?- 嗨,爹地。 - 嗨,爹地。


Hey, guys, hey. How are you?How are you doing, huh?
嘿,小家伙们,嘿,你们好吗?你们怎么样啊,嗯?


- Good. - Okey, I guess. - Okey? Who's just okey? Is that you, James?
- 好的。- 我想还行。- 还行?是谁说还行的?是你吗,詹姆士

Yeah. When are you coming home, dad?
是的。你什么时候回家啊,爹地?


Well, I can't, sweetheart, I can't.
Not for a while, remember?
噢,我不能,宝贝儿,暂时还回不了,还记得吗?


Why?
为什么?

Okey. I told you I'm... I'm away because I'm working. Right?
好吧,我告诉过你,我…我不在家。我要工作,不是吗?


Grandma says you're never coming back.
外婆说你再也不会回来了。


Philippa, is that you?
菲利帕,那是你吗?


Put grandma on the phone for me, will you?
让外婆来听电话,行吗?


She's shaking her head.
她在摇头。


Let's just hope she's wrong about that.
希望她说得不对。


- Daddy? - Yeah, James?
- 爹

地?- 什么,詹姆士

138

Is mommy with you?
妈妈和你在一起吗?


James, we've talked about this.Mommy's not here anymore.
詹姆士,我们谈过这个了,妈妈再也不在这里了。


Where?
那在哪儿?


That's enough, kids. Say bye-bye.
行了,孩子们,说掰掰。


Listen, I'm... I'm gonna send some present with grandpa, alright?
听着,我会…我会让外公带礼物给你们,知道吗?


And you'd be good, you'd be...
你们要乖啊,你们要……


- Our ride's on the roof. - All right.
- 我们的运输工具在楼顶了。- 知道了。


- Are you okey? - Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Why?
- 你没事吧?- 没事,我很好。怎么?


- While down in the dream, Mal showing up. - Right, good Mal. Sorry about your leg.
- 在梦里的时候,玛尔又出现了。- 是啊,玛尔。很抱歉你的腿...


- It won't happen again. - It's getting worse, isn't it?
- 不会再有这样的事了。- 以后会越来越糟,是吗?


One apology's all you're getting, alright, Arthur?Where's Nash?
你还想要什么样的道歉呢,阿瑟纳什在哪儿?

He hasn't shown. You wanna wait?
没见到他,想等等吗?


No. We were supposed to deliver Saito's expansion
plans to Cobol Engineering two hours ago.
不。两小时之前我们就应该把斋藤的
扩展计划交给“科博尔工程公司”,


By now they know we failed.It's time we disappear.
现在他们已经知道我们失败了,我们还是马上消失的好。


- Where will you go? - Buenos Aires,
- 你要去哪儿?- 布宜诺斯艾利斯,


I can lie low there, maybe sniff out a job when things quiet down. You?
我可以在那儿避避风头,等事情平息下来后,也许再瞅瞅有什么活儿可干。你呢?


- Stateside. - 'Course. Send my regards.
- 回美国。- 当然。代我问好。


He sold you out.
他让你们露的馅。


Thought to come to me and bargain for his life.
“科博尔”想起来找我,想出钱要他的命。


So I offer you the satisfaction.
所以我可以让你们得到满足。

It's not the way I deal with things.
这不是我行事的方式。

- What will you do with him?
- Nothing. But I can't speak for Cobol Engineering.
- 你会拿他怎么样?
- 不怎么样。但我不能代表“科博尔工程公司”。


- What do you want from us? - Inception. Is it possible?
- 你究竟想从我们这儿得到什么?- “植入思想”,有可能吗?


- Of course not.
- If you can steal an idea from someone's mind,
- 当然不可能。- 既然你们能从别人的头脑里盗取意念,


why can't you plant one there instead?
为什么不能相应地在那儿植入某个意念呢?


Okey, here's me planting an idea in your head:
好吧,现在我要在你头脑里植入一个意念:


I say to you, "Don't

think about elephants."What are you thinking about?
我对你说“别去想大象”。你现在在想什么?


- Elephants. - Right. But it's not your idea,
- 大象。- 没错,这并不是你自己的意念,


because you know I gave it to you.
因为你知道这是我给你的。


The subject's mind can always trace
the genesis of the idea.
主体的头脑总能够追踪到那个意念的源头,


- True inspiration's impossible to fake. - It's not true.
- 真正的灵感是不可能伪造的。- 你说得不对。

- Can you do it? - Are you offering me a choice?
- 你能做?- 你这是在让我做选择吗?


Because I can find my own way to square things with Cobol.
我可以自己想办法摆平与“科博尔公司”的过节。


- Then you do have a choice. - And I choose to leave, sir.
- 那你就自己选择好了。- 那我就选择离开,先生。


Tell the crew where you want to go.
告诉机组你们要去哪儿。


Hey, Mr. Cobb...? How would you like to go home, to America, to your children?
嘿,考博先生!你想不想回家啊?回美国,回到你孩子身边?


- You can't fix that. No one can.- Just like Inception?
- 这你做不到吧,没人能做到。- 就像“植入”?


Cobb, come on.
考博,走吧。

5
- How complex is the idea? - Simple enough.
- 那个意念有多复杂?- 足够简单。


No idea's simple when you need to plant it in somebody else's mind.
没有“简单的意念”一说,如果你想把它植入到别人的头脑里。


My main competitor is an old man in poor health.
我的主要竞争对手是一个老人,现在健康恶化,


His son will soon inherit control of the corporation.
他的儿子不久将继承掌握他的企业。

I need him to decide to break up his father's empire.
我需要他做出决定,拆分他父亲的产业帝国。


- Cobb, we should walk away from this. - Hold on.
- 考博,我们应该躲着点这样的事。- 等等。

If I were to do this, if... if I even could do it, I need a guarantee.
如果我愿意做这事,如果…我能够做到,我需要你也能保证。


- How do I know you can deliver? - You don't, but I can.
- 我怎么知道你能做到。- 你是不知道,但是我能。

So, do you want to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man,
怎么说,你是希望来一个信心上的飞跃呢?还是想以后等你老了,

filled with regret, waiting to die alone?
心中充满遗憾,在孤独中等待死亡?


Assemble your team, Mr. Cobb, and choose your people more wisely.
召集你的人马吧,考博先生,这次你选人时要明智一些。


I know how much you want to go home,
but this can't be done.
我知道你非常希望回家,但这事我们干不了。


Yes, it can.You just have to go deep enough.
不,可以干,只要你能走得足够

深,


- You don't know that. - I've done it before.
- 你根本就不知道。- 我以前做过。


Who did you do it to?
对谁做的?


- Why are we going to Paris? - We're gonna need a new architect.
- 我们为什么去巴黎?- 我们需要个新设计师。


You never did like your office, did you.
你真的是很不喜欢你的办公室,是吗?


No space to think in that broom cupboard. Is it safe for you to be here?
在那样的扫帚柜里没有空间思考。你来这儿安全吗?


Extradition between France and the United States
法国美国之间的引渡…


is a bureaucratic nightmare. You know that.
官僚作风的噩梦,这你知道。


I think they might find a way to make it work in your case.
我想对于你的案子也许他们会改变作风。


Look, I, uh... bought these (*?*).
你看,我…呃…买了点礼物,

Give it to the kids when you have the chance.
有机会的话你带给孩子们。


It will take more than the occasional stuffed animal...
光靠偶尔送些毛绒玩具,你不能…

to convince those children they still have a father.
让孩子们相信他们还有你这个父亲。


I'm just doing what I know, I'm doing what you taught me.
我只是在做我熟悉的事情,而且正是你教我的。


- I never taught you to be a thief. - No, you taught me to navigate people's minds.
- 我从没教过你去做小偷。
- 是的,但你教过我如何驾驭人们的头脑。

But after what happened, there weren't a whole
lot of legitimate ways for me to use that skill.
但是出了那件事,我已经没法再以合法的方式来使用这种技能了。


- What're you doing here, Dom? - I think I found a way home.
- 你来这里究竟做什么,多姆?- 我想我找到了回家之路



It's a job for some very, very powerful people,
为某位非常、非常有势力的人物完成一项工作,


people who I believe can fix my charges permanently. But I need your help.
我相信那人可以一劳永逸地解决对我的指控,但我需要你的帮助


You're here to corrupt one of my brightest and best.
你来这里是想带坏我最聪明和最好的学生。


You know what I'm offering. You have to let them decide for themselves.
我知道我可以提供怎样的机会,你得让他们自己来决定。


- Money? - Not just money.
- 为钱?- 不只是钱。


You remember, it's... the chance to build cathedrals, entire cities,
还记得吗?谁不想有机会来建造大教堂、整座整座的城市,


things that never existed, things that couldn't exist in the real world.
还有那些不曾的东西、也在现实世界中不可能存在的东西?


So you... you want me to let someone else to follow you into your fantasy?
所以你…你希望我让另一个人来追随你进入你的幻界?


They don't actually come int

o the dream. They just...
他们不必真正进入到梦里,他们只要…


they just design the levels and teach them to the dreamers. That's all.
他们只要设计好每一层的梦境,并交给造梦者就行了。


- Design it yourself? - Mal won't let me.
- 你自己设计呢?- 玛尔不允许我。


- Come back to reality, Dom. Please!
- Reality? Those kids, your grandchildren,
- 回到现实来吧,多姆!- 现实?我的孩子、你的外孙,

they're waiting for their father to come back home. That's their reality.
他们正等着他们的父亲回家,这就是他们的现实。


And this job, this last job, that's how I get there.
这项工作、这项最终的工作,会让我如愿以偿。


I would not be standing here, if I knew any other way.
要是我知道还有别的什么办法,就不会站在这里了


I need an architect who is as good as I was.
我需要个设计师,和从前的我一样棒的设计师。


I've got somebody better.
我有更好的人选。


Ariadne, I'd like you to meet Mr. Cobb.
阿里阿德涅,我想让你见一下考博先生。


- Pleased to meet you. - If you have a few moments,
- 很高兴认识你。- 如果你有点时间,


Mr. Cobb has a job offer he'd like to discuss with you.
考博先生有份工作提供,想和你谈谈。


- A work placement or...? - Not exactly.
- 实习之类的?- 不完全是。


I have a test for you.
我想测验你一下。


Would you like to tell me anything about this first?
你能不能先告诉我点那是什么样的工作?


Before I describe the job, I have to know you can do it.
在我描述这份工作前,得先知道你能否胜任。

- Why? - It's not, strickly speaking, legal.
- 为什么?- 严格地说它不太合法。

You have two minutes to design a maze that takes one minute to solve.
给你两分钟时间设计出一个需要花一分钟解开的迷宫。


Stop.
停。


Again.
再来。


Stop.
停。


You have to be better than that.
你得加把劲才行。


That's more like it.
这还差不多。


They say we only use a fraction of our brain's true potential.
一般人们只是部分地利用了大脑的真正的潜能,

Now, that's when we are awake.
当然,那是指我们醒着的时候;

When we're asleep, our mind can do almost anything.
当我们在睡眠中,我们的头脑几乎可以做任何事情。


Such as?
比如说?


Well, imagine you're designing a building, right? You consciously create each aspect.
设想你正在设计一座建筑,你有意识地创造它的方方面面,


But sometimes it feels like it's almost creating itself, if you know what I mean.
但有时候,你会觉得那些创造自然而然就产生了,你明白吗?


- Yeah, yeah. Like, um... discovering. - Genuine inspiration, right?
- 是的,像

是…嗯…发现。- 真正的灵感,对吗?


Now in a dream, our mind continuously does this:
如果是在梦里,我们的头脑连续不断地做着这样的事:


We create and perceive our world simultaneously.
我们一边创造,同时一边感知我们的世界,


Our mind does this so well that we don't even know what's happening.
我们的头脑做得如此出色,以至于我们甚至都不明白怎么回事,


That allows us to get right in the middle of that process.
那使得我们能够直接介入这一过程之中。


- How?- By taking over the creating part.
- 怎么介入?- 通过担当起创造者的角色。


Now, this is where I need you: You create the world of the dream.
这里就是我需要你的地方:你创造出梦中的世界,

We bring the subject into that dream, and they fill it with their subconscious.
我们把主体带入那个梦,他们用自己的潜意识充满梦境。


How could I ever acquire enough detail to make them think that it's reality?
我怎么可能获得足够的细节,好让他们认为那是真的?


Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right?
我们做的梦,感觉都很真实,只要我们是在梦里,不是么?


It's only when we wake up that we realize something that are actually strange.
只有当我们醒了之后,才会意识到有些不对劲。


Let me ask you a question:
我来问你个问题:


You... you never really remember the beginning of a dream, do you?
你…你从来回忆不起某个梦的开头,对吗?

You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.
你只记得梦做到一半,然后就断了的那一部分。

- I guess, yeah. - So how did we end up here?
- 我想是的,是这样。- 那么我们怎么会在这儿的?

- Well, we just came from the, uh...- Think about it, Ariadne,
- 唔,我们是从…呃……- 仔细想想,阿里阿德涅

how did you get here? Where are you right now?
你怎么会在这儿的?你现在究竟在哪儿?


We're dreaming?
我们在做梦?


You're actually in the middle of a workshop right now, sleeping.
你实际上现在正在一间工场内睡觉,


This is your first lesson in shared dreaming. Stay calm.
这是你分享梦境的第一课。别慌。


If it's just a dream, why are you covering...
如果这只是一个梦,那你为什么要捂着……

Because it's never just a dream, is it?
因为感觉完全不像是在做梦,是不是?


And a face full of glasses hurts like hell.
满脸的碎玻璃渣,疼得要命。


When you're in it, the feel is real.
如果你是在梦里,感觉都很真实。


That's why the military developed dream sharing.There was a training program...
因此军方研发出了梦境分享系统,他们有个训练项目,


for soldiers to shoot, stab, and strangle each other, and then wake up.
让士

兵们互相射击、刺杀、和扼死,然后醒过来。


How did architects get involved?
设计师在其中起什么作用?


Someone had to design the dreams, right?
得有人来设计梦境,对么?


Why don't you give us another five minutes?
你再给我们五分钟体验一下吧。


Five minutes? What...?
We were talking for like at least an hour.
五分钟?怎么会?我们好像谈了至少有一个钟头。


When you dream, your mind functions more quickly.
在梦里面你的头脑运转得更加快,

Therefore, time seems to feel more slow.
因此时间似乎就感觉变慢了。

Five minutes in the real world
gives you an hour in the dream.
真实世界的五分钟,在你梦里能有一小时。


Why don't you see what you can get up to in five minutes?
为什么你不再试个五分钟,看看你会碰到些什么?


You've got the basic layout -- bookstore, cafe. Almost everything else's here, too.
你已经有了基本的布局——书店、咖啡店,似乎一切应有尽有。

- Who are the people? - Projections of my subconscious.
- 这些人物是谁?- 是我的潜意识的投影。


- Yours? - Yes.
- 你的?- 是的。


Remember, you are the dreamer, you built this world.
你看,你是造梦者,你建造了这个世界。


I'm the subject, my mind populates it.
我是主体,我的精神充斥在这里。


You can literally talk to my subconscious.
你其实可以和我的潜意识对话,

That's one of the ways we extract the information from the subject.
正因为如此,所以我们可以从主体那里提取出信息。


How else do you do it?
还能做些别的吗?
By creating something secure like a... like a bank vault or a jail,
通过创造出一些安全的地方,比如…比如银行的金库或是监狱,


the mind automatically fills it with information he's trying to protect. Understand?
头脑就自动地将想要保护的信息放在里面,明白吗?


- Then you break in and steal it? - Well...
- 然后由你来闯入和盗取?- 这个嘛……


I guess I thought that the dream's space should be all about the visual,
我原以为梦里的空间只和视觉形象有关,


but it's more about the feel of it.
但现在看来更像和感觉有关。

My question is what happens when you start messing with the physics of it all?
我的问题是,如果你想违反物理规律的话会发生什么?


- It's something, isn't it? - Yes, it is.
- 相当可观,是吗?- 是啊。


Why are they all looking at me?
为什么人们都那样瞧着我?


Because my subconscious feels that someone else is creating this world.
因为我的潜意识感觉到了有另外的人在创造这个世界。

The more you change things, the quicker the projections start to converge on you.
你改变的事物越多,这些投影就越快地开始向你聚拢过来。


-

Converge?
- They sensed the foreign nature of the dreamer.
- 聚拢?- 他们察觉出了造梦者的外来属性,

They attack like white blood cells fighting an infection.
就像白细胞那样,向受到感染的部位发起攻击。


- Are they gonna attack us?- No, actually, just you.
- 他们会攻击我们吗?- 不,他们只攻击你。


This is great. But I'm telling you, if you keep changing things like this...
这样很棒,不过,如果像这样不停地改变事物……


Gees! Mind telling your subconscious
to take it easy?
天哪!能不能给你的潜意识打个招呼,让他们放轻松点?

It's my subconscious, remember, I can't control it.
那是我的潜意识,要知道,我是没办法控制的。

Very impressive.
相当的不错。


I know this bridge. This place is real, isn't it?
我认识这座桥,这地方是真实的,对吗?


Yeah, I cross it everyday to get to the college.
是啊,我每天去大学都要经过。

Never recreate places from your memory, always imagine new places.
千万别用你的记忆来再创造环境,总是要想象出新的环境。

Well, you gotta draft from stuff you know, right?
可是你总得用你熟悉的东西来设计吧?

Only use details, uh... a street lamp,
or a phone booth, never entire areas.
只能用细节的东西,比如呃…一盏街灯,
或一个电话亭,绝不能用整个区域。


- Why not? - Because building a dream from your memory...
- 为什么不能?- 因为如果你用记忆建造梦境…


is the easiest way to lose your grasp on
what's real and what is a dream.
会使你容易迷失,分不清什么是现实,而什么又是梦。

- Is that what happened to you? - Listen to me,
- 你是不是就是这样?- 你听着,


this has nothing to do with me. Understand?
我不是在说我,你明白吗?


Is that why you need me to build your dreams?
是不是这就是为什么你需要我来替你造梦的原因?


- Get off of her. Back off. - Hey!
- 放开她,往后退。- 嘿!

- Back off! - No!
- 后退!- 不!

313Get off of her!
放开她!


- Mal!
- 玛尔


- Wake me up! Wake me up! - Mal! Mal!
- 弄醒我!快让我醒来!- 玛尔玛尔


Wake me up! Wake me up!
让我醒来!让我醒来!


Hey, hey, hey! Look at me. You're okey? You're okey?
嘿,嘿,看着我。你没事吧?没事吧,嗯?


Why... why wouldn't I wake up?
为什么…为什么我醒不过来?


Because there was still some time on the clock,
因为定时器上时间还没到,


and you can't wake up within a dream unless you die.
你不可能从梦中醒来,除非你死掉。


- She'll need a totem.- What?
- 她需要个图腾。- 什么?


A totem is a small personal...
图腾是一件小小的个人……


That's some subconscious you've got in you, Cobb.
你的那

个潜意识可真够厉害的啊,考博

- She's a real charmer! - Oh, I see you met Mrs. Cobb.
- 她是个大美女啊!- 噢,我想你是遇见考博太太了。


- She's his wife? - Yeah. So... a totem,
- 她是他妻子?- 是的。你看…图腾,


you need a small object potentially have you,
something could have on you all the time
你需要一个小物件藏在你身上,它的一些特征只有你自己知道,


- that no one else knows. - Like a coin?
- 并可以随时提醒你。- 比如说硬币。

No, it must be more unique than that.This is a loaded die.
不,必须更特别才行。这是个灌了铅的骰子。

No, I can't let you touch it, that would defeat the purpose.
不,我不能让你碰它,那样就不灵了,

Only I know the balance and the weight of this particular loaded die.
只有我才了解这个灌铅骰子的平衡和受力方式。


That way, when you look at your totem,
这样一来,当你观察你的图腾时,


you know, beyond a doubt, that you're not in someone else's dream.
你就能确定,你没有在别人的梦里。

I... I don't know...
我…我不知道,


if you can't see what's going on, or if you just don't want to,
你是看不到那里发生的事呢,还是你不愿去想呢?


but Cobb has some serious problems that he's tried to bury down there.
考博有一些很严重的问题,他试图隐藏起来,


And I'm not about to just open my mind to someone like that.
我可没打算向像他那样的人敞开我的思想。



She'll be back.
她会回来的。

I've never seen anyone pick it up that quickly before.
我以前还从没遇到过什么人学得那么快。


Reality is not gonna be enough for her now.When she comes back...
现实将不再能满足她了。等她回来…


when she comes back, you're gonna help her building mazes.
等她回来后,你要帮助她建造迷宫了。


- Where're you gonna be? - I gotta go visit Eames.
- 你要去哪儿?- 我要去找伊姆斯


Eames? Now he's in Mombasa.It's Cobol's backyard.
伊姆斯?他现在在蒙巴萨(肯尼亚),那可是“科博尔”的地盘啊。


- It's a necessary risk. - There's plenty of good thieves.
- 不得不冒这个险。- 好小偷多的是。

We don't just need a thief. We need a forger.
我们不止是需要个小偷,我们需要的是伪装者。


You can rub them together all you want, hey're not gonna breed.
你再怎么使劲搓,也搓不出【指筹码】来。


You never know.
谁知道呢。


I'll get you a drink.
我给你弄杯喝的。


You're buying.
你来买。


- Your spelling hasn't improved. - Piss off.
- 你的拼写没什么长进啊。- 去你的。

350

- How's your handwriting? - Versatile.
- 你的书法怎么样了?- 各种笔迹、顺手拈来。


- Good. - Thank you very

much.
- 不错。- 非常感谢。


Inception.
“植入思想”。

Now, before you bother telling me it's impossible...
好吧,为了免得你失去耐心,告诉我这是不可能……

No, it's perfectly possible.It's just bloody difficult.
不,这完全有可能,只是太他妈的困难而已。


Just difficult?Arthur keeps telling me it can't be done.
只是困难而已?阿瑟却总是说不可能。


Hmm... Arthur. You're still working with that stick-in-the-mud?
唔…阿瑟,你还在和那个墨守成规的木头共事?


- He's good at what he does, right? - Oh, the best. He has no imagination.
- 他有他的特长,不是吗?- 噢,是很好,但他很没想象力。


- Not like you. - Listen, if you wanna perform Inception,
- 不像你。- 听着,如果你想实施“植入”,

- you need imagination.- Let me ask you something,
- 你需要想象力。- 我来问问你,


- have you done it before?- We tried it.
- 你以前做过吗?- 我们试过,


We got the idea in place, but it didn't take.
我们已经将意念植入了头脑,但是没有巩固住。


You didn't plant it deep enough?
你们是不是植入得不够深?


It's not just about depth, you know...
不只是和深度有关,你知道…


You need the simplest version of the idea, in order
or it to grow naturally in the subject's mind.
你需要将意念简化到最简单的形式,这样才能使它在主体的头脑中自然成长。


That's a very subtle art.
这是项非常精妙的技艺。


So what is this idea that you need to plant?
那么你需要植入的是什么样的意念呢?


We need the heir of a major corporation to dissolve his father's empire.
我们需要一家大型企业的继承人分解他父亲的帝国。


Well, you see right there, you have various political motivations of...
你看,你可以从各种各样的政治动机的角度来考虑,例如…

anti-monopolistic sentiments and so forth, and all of that stuff. That's all.
反垄断的情绪等等的,诸如此类的玩意,那样就行了。


It's really at the mercy of your subject's prejudice, you see?
关键点在于你的那个主体有什么成见,你明白吗?


All you have to do is to start with the absolute basic.
你要做的就是从最基本之点切入。


- Which is what?- The relationship with the father.
- 那是什么?- 与他父亲的关系。


- Do you have a chemist?- No, not yet.
- 你有药剂师了没?- 没,还没有。


Alright. Okey, there's a man here, Yusuf Pierro.
好吧,正好,这里有个人,尤素福?皮埃罗


He formulates his own versions of the compounds.
他用自己的配方合成药剂。

8- When are you taking me there?- Once you've lost your tail.
- 你什么时候带我去见他?- 等你甩掉你的尾巴之后。


- Man at the bar.- Cobol En

gineering.
- 注意吧台那人。- “科博尔工程公司”的。


That price on my head, was that "dead or alive?"
他们给我怎么定价的?要死的还是活的?

I don't remember.Let's see if he starts shooting.
我不记得了,看看他向不向你开枪好了。


Run interference, I'll meet you downstairs in the bar in, say uh... say half an hour?
你替我打个岔,我会在这楼下与你会合,大约半小时后怎么样?


- Be back here?- It's the last place they'd expect.
- 回到这里?- 他们做梦也不会想到。

Hum-hmm. Well...
嗯哼。好吧……


Freddy, Freddy Savens? My god, it's you, isn't it?
弗雷迪弗雷迪?塞文斯?天哪,是你吗?


- Who?- No, it isn't.
- 谁?- 不,认错了。


You're not dreaming now, are you?
你现在没做梦吧,在做吗?


There!
那儿!


Okey.
没事。

Oh, uh... cafe. One... one cafe.
噢,呃…咖啡,一…一杯咖啡。


Shh...
嘘……


One cafe.
一杯咖啡。


One cafe.
一杯咖啡。


Care for a lift, Mr. Cobb?
想要搭车吗,考博先生?


- What're you doing here in Mombasa?- I need to protect my investments.
- 你来蒙巴萨干什么?- 我来保护我的投资。

Ahh, so this is your idea of losing a tail, uh?
啊,你就是这样来甩尾巴的,嗯?


Different tail.
这条尾巴不同。


Ahem.
嗯哼。


Cobb said you'd be back.
考博说你一定会回来。


- I tried not to come. But...- But there's nothing quite like it.
- 我试着想不来,但是……- 但是这一切的确非同寻常。


It's just... pure creation.
这只是…纯粹的创造。

Shall we take a look at some paradoxical architecture?
我们来看一些悖论式的建筑吧。


You're gonna have to master a few tricks, if you're gonna build three complete dream levels.
如果你要建造三层完整的梦境,你必须掌握一些诀窍。


Excuse me.
对不起。

What kind of tricks?
什么样的诀窍?

In a dream, you can cheat architecture into impossible shapes.
在梦里,你可以愚弄建筑结构,将它们塑造成不可能的形状,


That lets you create closed loops,
那可以让你创造出闭合的路线,

like the Penrose steps, the infinite staircases.
例如“彭罗斯阶梯”,有无穷的台阶。


See?
看到没有?


Paradox.
悖论。


So a closed loop like that will help you
disguise the boundaries of the dream you create.
那样的闭合路线会帮你掩饰你创造的梦的边界。


But how big do these levels have to be?
但这些梦境层应该有多大?


It could be anything from the floor of a building to an entire city.
多大都可以,从一座建筑的一楼层,一直到整座城市。


But they have to be complicated enough that we can hide from the projections.
但是它们都

必须足够复杂,那样我们才能躲过那些投影。


- A maze? - Right, a maze, and the better the maze...
- 一座迷宫?- 没错,迷宫,迷宫越复杂……

Then the longer we have before the projections catch us?
那么我们有越长的时间来和投影进行周旋?


- Exactly.- My subconscious seems polite enough.
- 正是。- 我的潜意识应该都很面善。


You wait, they'll turn ugly.
你等着瞧好了,他们也会变得面目狰狞的,


No one likes to feel someone else messing around in their mind.
没人喜欢感觉到有其他人在他们的头脑里搅和。


Cobb can't build anymore, can he?
考博再也不能建造了,是吗?


I don't know if he can't, but he won't.
我不知道他是否能,但是他不想。

He thinks it's safer if he doesn't know the layouts.
他认为要是他不知道那些设计,那样会更安全一些。

- Why?- He won't tell me. I think it's Mal.
- 为什么?- 他不愿告诉我,我想是因为玛尔


- His ex-wife? - No, not his ex.
- 他前妻?- 不,不是前妻。


- They're still together? - No, she...
- 他们还在一起吗?- 不,她…


she's dead.
她死了。


What you just see in there is just his projection of her.
你在那儿看到的只是他头脑中她的投影。

- What was she like in real life? - She was lovely.
- 真实生活中的她是怎么样的?- 她很可爱。


- You're seeking a chemist? - Yes.
- 你想找药剂师?- 是的。


To formulate compounds for a job.
为你的活儿配制合成药剂。


- And to go into the field with us. - No, I rarely go into the field, Mr. Cobb.
- 并和我们一起加入实战。- 不,我很少参加实战,考博先生。


We need you there to tailor compounds specific to our needs.
我们需要你到那儿为我们配制出有着特殊需求的药剂。


- Which are?- Great depth.
- 什么特殊需求?- 很深的深度。


A dream within a dream? Two levels?
梦中梦?两层?


- Three.- Not possible.
- 三层。- 不可能。

That many dreams within dreams is too unstable.
太多的梦中梦会很不稳定。

It is possible.You just have to add a sedative.
有可能,你只要加入镇静剂就可以了。


A powerful sedative.
强力镇静剂。


- How many team members?- Five.
- 你有几个队员?- 五个。


Six.
六个。


The only way to know you've done the job is if I go in with you.
为了了解你完成工作的情况,我跟着你。

There's no room for tourists on a job like this, Mr. Saito.
这可不是带游客玩的,斋藤先生。


This time it seems there is.
这一次似乎得有。

This, I think, is a good place to start.I use it everyday.
这药很不错,我想可以用它试试,我每天都用的。


- What for?- Here, I'll show you.
- 有什么作用?- 过来,我带你看。



- Perhaps, you will not want to see.- After you.
- 也许你还是不看的好。- 你先请。


Ten... twelve, all connected.Bloody hell!
十…十二个,全连在一起。亏你想得出来!


They come here everyday to share the dream.
他们每天都来这里共享梦境。


You see? Very stable.
看到没有?非常稳定。


- How long do they dream for?- Three, four hours, each day.
- 他们要做多长时间的梦?- 三、四个小时,每天。


- And the dream time? - With this compound?
- 在梦中的时间呢?- 用这个制剂?


About 40 hours, each and every day.
大约每天四十个小时。


- Why do they do it?- Tell him, Mr. Cobb.
- 为什么他们要这么做?- 告诉他,考博先生。


After a while, it becomes the only way you can dream.
用药一段时间,这成了你能做梦的唯一的方式。


- Do you still dream, Mr. Cobb?- They come here everyday to sleep?
- 你还做梦吗,考博先生?- 他们每天都来这儿睡觉?


No, they come to be woken up.
不,他们来这儿是为了被唤醒,


The dream has become their reality. Who are you to say otherwise, uh?
梦已经变成了他们的现实。谁又能说得清梦不是现实呢,嗯?


Let's see what you can do.
来看看你的本事如何。


You know how to find me.You know what you have to do.
你知道怎样找到我,你知道你应该做什么。


Sharp? No?
够劲吗?嗯?


- Are you all right, Mr. Cobb? - Yeah, yeah. I'm just fine.
- 你没事吧,考博先生?- 是的,没事,我很好。


Robert Fischer, heir to the Fischer-Morrow energy conglomerate.
罗伯特?费希尔,“费希尔能源集团”的继承人。

- What's your problem with this Mr. Fischer?- That's not your concern.
- 你和这位费希尔先生有什么问题?- 这不是你要关心的。


Mr. Saito, this... this isn't your typical corporate espionage.
斋藤先生,这…这不是你通常的企业间谍行为。

You asked me for Inception, I do hope you understand that...
你是要求我实现“植入思想”,我希望你能明白…


the gravity of that request.
这一要求的严重程度。


The seed that we plant in this man's mind will grow into an idea.
我们要置入这人头脑里的种子会成长为一个意念,


This idea would define him.It may come to change...
这个意念会界定他成为怎样的人,它也许会改变…


it may come to change everything about him.
它也许会完全地改变他。

We're the last company standing between them and total energy dominance.
我们公司是最后有可能阻止他们垄断世界能源的了,

We can no longer compete.
但我们竞争不过他们。

Soon they'll control the energy supply of half the world.
不久,他们就将控制半个世界的能源,


In effect, they become a new sup

erpower.
实际上,他们正成为新的超级强权。


The world needs Robert Fischer to change his mind.
这个世界需要罗伯特?费希尔改变主意。

That's where we come in.
所以我们来了。


How is Robert Fischer's relationship with his father?
罗伯特?费希尔与他父亲的关系如何?


Rumor is their relationship is quite complicated.
有传言说他们的关系相当复杂。


But we can't work based solely on rumor, can we?
但我们不能仅基于传言开展工作,是吗?


Can you get me access to this man here, Browning?
你有没有办法让我接近这个人,布朗宁


Fischer Sr.'s right-hand man, Fischer Jr.'s godfather.
费希尔的左膀右臂,小费希尔的教父。


It should be possible, if you can get the right references.
应该有可能,如果你能获得适当的引荐信的话。


References are something of a speciality for me, Mr. Saito.
引荐信可以算是我的专长,斋藤先生。


I'm not smelling settlement here.
我看不出有什么解决的可能,


- Take them down.- Mr. Browning,
- 把他们拿下。- 布朗宁先生,


Maurice Fischer's policy is always one of avoiding litigation.
莫里斯?费希尔的方针一直是避免诉讼的。


Well, shall we voice your concerns with Maurice directly?
好吧,那我们要不要把你的顾虑直接告诉莫里斯呢?


- Not sure if that's necessary.- No, no, no. I think we should.
- 我想不必了。- 不,不,不,我想我们应该问一下。


How is he?
他怎么样了?


I don't wanna bother him unnecessarily, but...
我不想没事打扰他,但是……


Robert, I've told you to keep out the damn...
罗伯特,我告诉过你别……


- Just do it!- No, don't speak, Mr. Fischer.
- 快走!- 别说话了,费希尔先生。

Never... never do thing what I asked.
从不…从不按我说的做。


Leave town.
离开这里。


Must be a cherished memory of this.
这一定是段很珍贵的记忆。


I put it beside his bed.He hasn't even noticed it.
我把它放在他床边,他甚至都没看上一眼。


Robert, we need to talk about the power of attorney. I know this is hard for you...
罗伯特,我们需要谈谈律师的权利,我知道现在谈这个对你有点难……


- Not now, Uncle Peter.- But it's imperative that we start to...
- 现在不行,彼得叔叔。- 但是我们必须开始……


The vultures are circling.
秃鹫已经在盘旋,


It is the sicker Maurice Fischer becomes, the more powerful Peter Browning becomes.
莫里斯?费希尔病得越重,彼得?布朗宁的权力就越大。


I've had ample opportunity to observe Browning,
我已经有了足够的时机去观察布朗宁

adopt his

physical presence, study his mannerisms, so on and so forth.
采纳他的体态特征,研究他的言谈举止,诸如此类。


So now, in the first layer of the dream, I can impersonate Browning,
那么在第一层梦里,我可以化身布朗宁


and suggest the concept to Fischer's conscious mind.
费希尔的意识头脑暗示一些概念。


Then, when we take him a level deeper,
然后,当我们把他带入更深一层梦之后,

his own projection of Browning should... should feed that right back to him.
他自己头脑中投影的布朗宁应该…应该会把那些概念完全反馈给他。


- So he gives himself the idea?- Precisely.
- 于是他以为那是他自己的意念?- 没错。


That's the only way it will stick.It has to seem self-generated.
只有这样才能置入他头脑里,必须让他觉得那是他自己的。


Eames, I am impressed.
伊姆斯,不简单啊。


Your condescension, as always, is much appreciated, Arthur. Thank you.
与以往一样,你的纡尊降贵我总是很感激的,阿瑟,谢谢。


Were you going under on your own?
你一个人在做梦么?


No, no. I was just, uh...
just running some experiments.
不,不,我只是在…呃…在做一些实验。


I didn't realize anyone was here. So...
我没注意还有其他人也在这儿。所以……


Yeah, I was just... I was working on my totem, actually.
是啊,我…我在弄我的图腾,其实。


Here, lemme take a look.So you're learning, huh?
过来,给我看一下。你已经知道了“不能给人看”,哈?


An elegant solution for keeping track of reality.
用这样的办法来辨别现实真的很精巧。


- Was it your idea?- No, it was, uh...
- 是你的主意吗?- 不,那是…呃…


it was Mal's, actually.This is...
那其实是玛尔想出来的。这个是…


This one was hers. She'd spin it in a dream
and it would never topple, just spin and spin.
这个是她的陀螺,她在梦里一转它,就永远不会倒,一直转啊转。


- Arthur told me she passed away.- How are the mazes coming along?
- 阿瑟跟我说她去世了。- 你的迷宫造得怎么样了?


Each level relates to the part of the subject's
subconscious that we're trying to access, so...
每一层都与我们想要接近的主体的潜意识的某一部分有联系,因此

making the bottom level hospital, so Fischer will bring his father, um...
把最底层设计成了医院,这样费希尔会把父亲带到那里,唔…


You know, actually I have a question about this layout...
你看,其实关于这个设计我有个问题……


No, no, no. Don't... don't show me the specifics.
不,不,不,别…别给我看细节。

- Only the dreamer should know the layout.- Why's that so important?
- 只有造梦者才知道设计方案。-

为什么这个那么重要?

In case one of us brings in our projections,
万一我们其他人把我们的投影带进梦里时,

we don't want them knowing the details of the maze.
我们不想让这些投影知道迷宫的细节。

You mean in case you bring Mal in?You can't keep her out, can you?
你是说万一你把玛尔带进梦里?你无法不让她出现,是吗?


- Right.- You can't build 'em because...
- 是的。- 你自己不能建造它们是因为…


if you know the maze, then she knows it.
如果你了解了迷宫的细节,她也就了解了,

She'd sabotage the whole operation.
她就会破坏整个行动。


- Cobb, did the others know?- No, they don't.
- 考博,其他人知道这个吗?- 不,他们不知道。


You gotta warn them if this is getting worse.
你应该提醒他们一下,有可能出现很糟糕的情况。


No one said it's getting worse!I need to get home.
不会出现很糟糕的情况!我必须回家,


- That's all I care about right now.- Why can't you go home?
- 这就是目前我所关心的。- 你为什么不能回家?


Because they think I killed her.
因为他们认为是我杀的她。


- Thank you.- For what?
- 谢谢你。- 谢什么?


For not asking whether I did.
谢你没问我是不是我杀的。


"I will split up my father's empire."
“我要拆分我父亲的帝国。”


Now this is obviously an idea that Robert himself would choose to reject.
这显然是罗伯特目前会抗拒的意念。


Just why we need to plant it deep in his subconscious.
所以我们要做的就是将它深深地植入到他的潜意识之中。


Subconscious is motivated by emotion, right? Not reason.
潜意识是由感情驱动的,对吗?而不是理智。


We need to find a way to translate this into an emotional concept.
我们需要找到某种方式,将这个转化成感情上的概念。


How do you translate a business strategy into an emotion?
你如何将一种商业战略转化成感情?


That's what we have to figure out, right?
所以我们得找出办法来,对么?


Now, Robert's relationship with his father is stressed, to say the least.
即使退一步说,罗伯特与他父亲的关系也是相当紧张的。


Can we remember that,
能不能这样,


we could suggest to him breaking up his father's company as a "screw you" to the old man?
我们让他觉得他拆分他父亲的公司,就是对老头子最好的打击?


No, 'cause I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time.
不好,我认为积极的感情总是能胜过消极的感情,


We all yearn for reconciliation, a catharsis.
我们都渴望和解,精神上的宣泄。


We need Robert Fischer to have a positive emotional reaction to all this.
我们需要罗伯特?费希尔对这一切产生积极的感情上的

反应。


Alright, well, try this, um...
好吧,要么试试这个,唔…


"My father accepts that I want to create for myself,
“我父亲认可我自己创业,


not follow in his footsteps."
而不是追随他的足印。”


- That might work.- Might?
- 这也许行。- 也许?


- We need to do a little better than "might."
- Oh, thank you for your contribution, Arthur.
- 我们需要的比“也许”更强一点。- 噢,谢谢你的贡献,阿瑟


Forgive me for wanting a little specificities.Specificity?
原谅我要求一些针对性,针对性,懂吗?


Inception is not about being specific.When we get inside his mind,
“植入”的过程可不一定那么明确,当我们进入到他的头脑之后,


we're gonna have to work with what we find.
我们必须学会见机行事才行。

On the top level, we open up his relationship with his father,
在最上层时,我们开始打造他与父亲间的关系,


say, "I will not follow in my father's footsteps."
即:“我不想追随我父亲的足印。”


Then the next level down, we feed him, "I will create something for myself."
然后在下一层,我们灌输给他:“我要为我自己创业。”


Then, by the time we hit the bottom level, we bring out the big guns...
然后,当我们到达底层时,我们端出致命武器……

- "My father doesn't want me to be him. - Exactly.
- “我父亲不想让我成为另一个他。”- 正是。


With three layers down, the dreams are gonna collapse...
在三层梦境之下,梦会变得很脆弱……

With the slightest disturbance.
即使是对最微弱的扰动。


Sedation, for a sleep...
睡眠中的镇静效果,


stable enough to create three layers of dreaming,
we have to combine with an extremely powerful sedative.
为了创造出稳定的三层梦境,我们必须结合强劲的镇静剂。


Good night.
晚安。


The compound we'll be using to share the dream
creates very clear connection between dreamers,
我们用来共享梦境的药剂会在彼此之间产生清晰的连接,同时…

whilst actually accelerating brain function.
它还会加快大脑的功能。


In other words, it gives us more time on each level.
换句话说,在每一层梦境中它会给我们更多的时间。

Brain function in the dream will be about twenty times normal.
梦中大脑的功能比通常要快二十倍。

When you enter a dream within that dream, the effect is compounded.
如果你进入到梦中之梦,那效果还会翻番。


- Three dreams, that's ten hour times twenty...
- I'm sorry, uh... math's never my strong subject.
- 三层梦相当于十小时乘以二十……- 对不起,数学从来就不是我的强项,


- How much time is that? - It's a week the first level down.
- 到底是多长时间?- 第一层是一个星期,


Six months the second lev