老友记第一季对话中英对照1-14

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1.Shall I go on? 我还要继续吗
2.Just keep smiling
3.You spoiled everything 你搞砸了一切
4.My friend and family are out there! How can I face them?我的亲朋好友都在场,以后
我还怎么见人
5.She’s just fixing her makeup 她要补妆
6.I hope you don’t take this the wrong way 我希望你别误会
7.I know we had plans to meet up tonight 我知道我们今天晚上约了要见面
8.How could we have let this happen? 我们怎么这么不小心
9.I don’t see that we have a choice. 看来我们别无选择
10.I gotta ask you something. 我有事情要问你
11.Is all out fault? Were we bad parents? 这是我们的错吗,没把小孩教好
12.How are you supposed to eat this? 怎么来吃啊
13.Forget it. T hat’s off.算了吧当我没说
14.It’s doesn’t count 不算
15.I’m sorry things aren’t working out 抱歉,事情竟然会出问题
16.She’ll get over this. 她不会放在心上的
17.It didn’t mean anything. It’s a mistake. 根本就没什么,只是一个无心之过
18.tow the line, thread the needle听天由命,努力争取
19.think outside the box 不要死心眼
20.If you don’t realize that, I can’t help you如果你还不懂,我也没法了
21.It could be better. It’ll be okay, right?
22.If I scream, Yippee, just ignore me。

如果我叫好耶,就当没听到
23.But I don’t think that means anything 我知道,他是无心的
24.he sees me in a two-piece for the first time. 他头一次看见我穿两件式
25.I saw you go in with Monica 我看见你和莫妮卡进去了
26.They aren’t going to use it 他们反正也用不着
27.You didn’t find her? 你还没找到她
28.I’ve looked everywhere. 我到处都找不到
29.It’s getting late. We’re going to go. 时间太晚了,我们要走了
30.Do you guys mind staying here for a while 你们在待一会如何?
31.I really appreciate this, but you don’t need to rub my butt.但也不用摸我屁股
32.They look pretty soundproof, don’t you think? 隔音效果似乎很好
33.We’ve come for her things 我们是来拿她的东西的
34.She’s in hiding. She’s humiliated. She doesn’t want to see you again. 他躲起来来了,
因为她很丢脸,她这辈子都不想见你了
35.Please, promise me that you’ll tell her that请保证你们一定会转告她
36.All right. I’ll tell her
37.You think I’ll ever get there? 你认为我能够跟他一样优秀吗
38.Who knows what science will come up with in the future谁知道科学会发展成什么样
39.Good thing we have….幸好我们..
40.That night meant a lot to me 那对我来说意义非凡
41.1066 ten sixty- six
42.Am I a completer idiot for thingking she’d actually show up? 我是不是白痴,竟然以
为他会来
43.Same difference 那还不一样
44.I get it 听到了
45.I could use a friend 我需要一个朋友
1.you look cute 你很可爱
2.You’re just all liquored up你喝太多眼花了吧
3.I’m coming in 我进来了
4.I’ve had a very long hard day 我今天上班累死了
5.my date threw up 约会吹了
6.he kept asking me I I wanted chicken 他非缠着我问要不要炸鸡
7.What was that pub he took us to? 他带我们去的酒馆叫什么?
8.I don’t want to talk about it 我不想说了
9.Shouldn’t Rachel be back? 她不是应该回来了啊
10.Did she sound mad? 她很生气吗
11.You abandoned her on a plane to Greece你丢下她独自飞到希腊
12.It’s not too shabby for me对我来说可不差
13.That should get her talking 那会让她感动
14.make out the card 写卡片
15.Why are you cry? 为什么哭
16.Do you sound like very good decisions to you? 你们觉得这些决定正确吗
17.I like your little braid 你的辫子很好看
18.I should’ve never gone to London我根本不应该去伦敦
19.I’m not comfortable having that power over someone’s life 我不喜欢主宰别人的生活
20.I’ll just have to accept it 看来只好接受事实
21.I know that you’re very upset right now 我知道你心情低落
22.That’s the guy you flirted with at the counter flə:t 你以前跟他打情骂俏过
23.we got our pictures back from London 我们在伦敦照的相片洗出来了
24.There’s Ross and Joey and you and me
25.It bums me out烦都快烦死了
26.It sounds like a little corny kɔrni 陈词滥调
27.but sometimes when I’m bummed out, I just close my eyes and think about what a wonderful
gift life is 当我心情不好时,。

,想想人生实在很美好
28.A little of this, a little of that 闲扯
29.What took you so long?怎么去那么久?
30.I got caught up at work 公事耽搁了
31.So thanks for having me over 谢谢你邀请我过来
32.Probably some European goodbye thing he picked up in London可能是在伦敦学到的再见
礼仪
33.It felt French 感觉像是法式的
34.Doing her laundry 她在洗衣服
35.I think I’m going to go wander out in the rain for a while 我要去淋淋雨散散心
36.I need to take a rain check./can I take a rain check.。

可不可以改期,可不可以给我留一张
存根
37.Do you want to fall into the trap?你又想惹麻烦吗
38.He said you blew him off. 他说你把他打发走了
39.I’m calling the shots 由我做主
40.You cannot tell him that! 你可不能那样说
41.Wasn’t that nice? 不是很好吗
42.Having some trouble? 怎么了
43.I’ll kick that door 我会把门撞开
44.You want me to get that? 要不要我去。

45.Just let her do her thing…别理他
46.Can I talk to you outside for a sec 我们能到外面谈谈吗
47.I bet you can’t
48.You were feeling left out?觉得自己被大家遗弃
49.we thought we could all go to a picnic 我们可以一起去野餐
50.That sucks 太差了
51.What’ll we high-five about at the stupid park? 去公园有什么好兴奋
52.It makes me want to puke我都快吐了
53.it blew 吹了,取消了
54.Why don’t we all meet upstairs in an hour. 大家一小时后楼上见
55.I’m gonna grab some coffee
56.Do you know how painful it is to tell someone you love them…and not have them say it
back?
57.I can’t watch 我看不下去
58.what you reading? 你在看什么
59.Event’s from around the globe
60.I’m so dead serious. I’m totally serious. 我很正经,非常正经
61.Why are you laughing? 你为什么笑
62.When I said it, I sort of floated up out of my body. 我说话时似乎灵魂出窍
63.That’s not funny.
64.Actually, it kind of is 其实还是蛮好笑的
65.Hey, Ross! Where is missus mɪsɪz? 你老婆了
66.That is what the thing is. 事实正是如此
67.It’ s always great when someone tells you they love you. 听到有人说爱你还是很开心
68.let’s roll some bones让我打赌一把(摇骰子)
69.High-five! 击掌The babies are coming! 要生了
70.Do you know anything about woman? 你了解女人吗
71.
1.None of them are 他们都不是
2.I’ll miss watching you freak people out like that. 我一定会很怀念你那样吓别人
3.We went back because I forgot my jacket 我们回来拿我的外套
4.She hit her head in the shower她在浴室跌倒撞到头
5.I’ve been doing this a long time 我做这一行很久了
6.They want to take us out Saturday night! What do you say? 他们约我们周六晚上出去,如
何?
7.You’ve been telling me to get over Ross and move on
8.Harder than it sounds, isn’t it? 没那么简单把
9.How do you make that dirty? 你为什么总能说得那么色
10.Male nurses 男护士
11.I was bummed too 我也很失望
12.He’s trying to steal my thunder 他只是想抢我的风头
13.Why are you defending him? 为什么要替她辩解
14.We’re just goofing around 我们只是玩玩
15.I was about to tell you I was getting out of it 我是想告诉你我打算推掉
16.You’re going into what grade? 你要升几年级?
17.You made him cry 你把他弄哭了
18.I’m afraid you’ve got kidney stones 可能是肾结石
19.What else could it be? 还有其他可能吗
20.I hate to miss an opportunity because I didn’t ask 我不想因为没开口而失去机会
21.This is insane 这件事太扯了
22.Do you know how inappropriate that would be? 那样太不合适了
23.Just talk to him, feel him out 探探他的口风
24.I’m kind of on a clock 我时间有限
25.Undo it 收回
26.Kind of girlie gɜ:lɪ, isn’t it? 有点娘娘腔,对吧?
27.Why wait till Saturday? 为什么要等到周六
28.I’ll get someone to cover my shift 我要找人代班
29.Alice left five hours ago 她出发5个小时了
30.a sterile sterəl tower 消毒毛巾
31.How does he look? 他长得怎么样
32.Just want to spend more time together 只想多花时间和对方相处
33.You are better than you think you are
34.Can I just have a second alone with the babies 我能和宝宝独处一下吗
35.Everyong said labor was the hardest thing 大家都说生产最难熬
36.You won’t be able to take it 你绝对受不了
37.What’ll they name her? 准备跟她取什么名字
38.
39.I’m seeing a guy from work 我最近跟同事约会
40.I was taking a nap 我正在睡3午觉
41.Why aren’t you at the movie 你们不是去看电影了吗
42.I’m so glad you’re all here 很高兴大家都在
43.vomit tux 令人呕吐的西装
44.a little good deed for PBS帮他们做一点好事
45.Right after my Mom killed herself, I was in a bad place,personall 我个人非常难过
46.This is selfish 这样做很自私
47.are you calling me selfish? 你说我很自私
48.Sorry to burst that bubble 很抱歉戳破你的美梦
49.I’m only ringing to say stop harassing hærəs my relatives 我只是打来告诉你不要再骚扰我
的家人了
50.I don’t think he’s up to meeting everyone yet 他还没准备好和大家见面
51.I don’t think he’s up to it 我想他还没准备好
52.Why is that funny 有什么好笑的
53.She wants me to move to London 她想要我搬到伦敦去
54.What will you do? 你打算怎么办
55.I can’t leave Ben我不能丢下本
56.I bet if I talked to…I could convince them to do…只要我怎么样,我就能说服他们去。

57.you can patch things up with your new wife你可以挽回你的新太太
58.It could happen 也行啊
59.We already have lives here 我们的生活重心都在这
60.Who’s going to London 谁要去伦敦
61.You’ll be answering the phone 你负责接电话
62.You don’t seem to understand 你恐怕还搞不清楚状况把
63.He force fed me cidersaɪdə and cookies 他强迫我喝苹果汁、吃饼干
64.As much as I love you, I’m sorry, I can’t move…
65.Would you consider moving here?请你考虑搬过来好吗
66.There’s one thing that really scares me still 有件事还是令我很担心
67.As long as you don’t see Rachel anymore 只要你以后再也不见她
68.Only if I promise never to see Rachel again条件是我不准再见瑞秋
69.I think I’ll pass 我自愿放弃
70.What’s your point?你什么意思
71.I think I’d be a little out of my league, but I’d give it a shot。

可能有点难,但我还是会试试
72.I’m in the shot 我正好在镜头里
73.You’ve been here all day 你已经在这一整天了
74.I leave it entirely up to the gods of fate我把这件事交给命运之神决定
75.If anyone else has a better suggestion, let’s hear it 如果其他人有更好的建议,现在就说出

76.it is broken 坏了
77.I’m still mad at them 我还是很生气
78.I was saving up to do sth. 我本想用那钱去买什么…
79.Not the one I had my eye on 那可不是我看上的那个
80.Maybe I got carried away before, but there’s something you got to know。

或许我以前太得意
了,不过有件事情告诉你
81.If I’m the best, it’s only because you made me the best
82.Keep talking 说下去
83.owe it to do sth.有必要做某事
84.You know that wasn’t part of it 这不包括在内
85.I totally forgot about that 早都忘记了
86.Can I take a rain check? 改天再去把
87.Like what? 例如
88.The bottom line is that you love her最起码你还爱她
89.Just fix whatever she wants fixed她怎么要求你就怎么做
90.You’ll hate yourself if you don’t 不然你会后悔的
91.
1.but it’s dark out 可是外面很黑
2.I’ll get washed up then 那我得梳洗一下
3.I’m getting tired of always sneaking around 我不想在偷偷摸摸的了
4.What if we went away for the weekend?要不我们到外面去渡周末
5.I have a conference 我还有个会要开
6.He’s got a conference there 他要到那去开会
7.She’s out shopping 她出去买东西了
8.How will that even work? 那怎么可能
9.That’s better than my way 那比我的方法要好
10.What do you got in here? 还有什么了
11.He was hit by a truck and dragged for nineteen blocks他被撞了,被拖行19个街区
12.We’re switching rooms 我们要换房间
13.I didn’t wanna say anything, but the carpet smells too. 我本来不想说,地毯也有点臭
14.I’m trying to work things out with Emily 我想跟她合好
15.This happened when…的时候也是这样
16.I’m just gonna go shoveʃʌv a bunch of tissues[tisj u in my nose 我得塞一团卫生纸到我的
鼻子里
17.These clowns want to take us for a ride 这些人想占我们的便宜
18.Am I getting in the way of…是不是妨碍你什么
19.Who should I blame? 那我要怪谁
20.Do not speak ill of the dead 不要说死者的坏话
21.You know how you said to do whatever it takes to fix my marriage? 你上次说我应该不惜代
价挽救婚姻
22.What she wants is for me not to see you anymore她的要求是叫我永远不要再见你
23.What are you going to tell her? 你准备怎么跟她说
24.You have no idea what a nightmare this has been 你不知道我有多难过
25.This is so hard 很痛苦
26.Let me make it easier for you让我跟你减减压
27.I fought with my colleagues 我跟同事吵架了
28.You should’ve seen the look on her face你们应该看看她当时的表情
29.You got married too fast 你决定结婚太仓促了
30.But I’ve been obsessing about it and would love not to talk about it. 我一直为这件事情烦
恼,你们也别再提了
31.How much was the room? I’ll pay my half 旅馆费多少,我要付我那半
32.Ross is right back there 就在后面
33.He does look like him 确实很象他
34.Do you even know who Kip is? 你知道他是谁吗
35.We all hang out together 我们经常在一起玩
36.When they broke up, you all promised you’d stay his friend
37.He got phased out 他遭到排挤, 冷落
38.It won’t happen to Ross 他肯定不会
39.Chandler had a mustache məs tɑ:ʃ当时还留着小胡子
40.It was just a matter of time before someone had to leave the room
41.I just assumed Phoebe would be the one to go 我还以为走的是菲比
42.That would have made more sense这种说法的确比较合理
43.Isn’t this against the rules? 这不违反规定吗
44.If you were me, what would you do? 换做你,你会怎么做
45.So that weekend kind of sucked 那个周末过得很糟糕
46.It had to end sometime 迟早得结束
47.Why exactly? 为什么
48.It’s nothing to freak out about 没什么好害怕的
49.We didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. 我们不想太声张
50.Just promise me you won’t tell 向我保证你不会跟别人说
51.
1.Not while you’re under my roof 在我屋里不许那样
2.None of that 不准那样
3.Doesn’t she know me but at all? 她完全不了解我吗but加强语气
4.I’m getting rid of some things 有一些东西我要处理掉
5.Isn’t that a little extreme? 不觉得那有一点极端吗
6.I’m not happy about this either 我也不高兴
7.Are you cool with that? 你们能够无所谓吗
8.I’ll act cool 我会装作无所谓
9.Storage rooms give me the creeps.我最怕储藏室了
10.Here it is 找到了
11.It’s just a bit sudden 只是有点突然
12.I’m totally onboard 我完全赞成
13.It’s got a view of the river 一眼就能看到河
14.It’s kind of far from work 离上班的地方是有点远
15.What is Emily doing to him? 艾米丽到底对他做了点什么?
16.you always stick up for the people who we…我们。

谁,你就帮谁说好话
17.We didn’t mean to fogged you 我们不是故意喷你的
18.Don’t get too attached 不要太恋恋不舍
19.She’s having it cremated kri: meɪt 她准备把它火化
20.I know you’re quirky, and I get a big kick out of it. We all do 你有些离谱,我们平时也都
喜欢你这一点
21.It is like a crime against nature 这实在不合天理
22.Remember when I ran into this and it knocked me out. 记不记得我上次撞到这里,还因此晕

23.To tell the truth, I wish I didn’t have to move 老实说,真不希望搬家
24.Why are you listening to her?为什么你要听她的
25.It’s not right what Emily wants you to do 艾米丽这些要求太过分了
26.Stop pinching me 不要捏我
27.We just think that maybe she’s being a little unreasonable 大家都认为他有点不可理喻
28.You have no idea what it takes to make a marriage work 你们根本就不知道如何维持婚姻
29.It’s what grownups do 这是成年人做得
30.I feel so guilty about Ross我对ross很抱歉
31.Some people are just into appearances 有些人只会以貌取人
32.It’s cool 无所谓
33.You don’t even know me 你根本不认识我
34.I made a snap judgment
35.I went to have pizza 我去吃披萨
36.That yeti is one smooth talker 那个雪人口才很好
37.I hope you’re not full. Dinner’s almost ready 我希望你还吃得下,因为晚餐快好了
38.If Emily knew I was having dinner with you, she’d flip out如果艾米丽知道我和你们一起吃
饭,她一定会抓狂
39.I really don’t mind 我无所谓
40.We’re just having dinner我们正在吃饭
41.I’m just having dinner with my friends 我只是和朋友再吃饭
42.sorry, dude, I had to make a call 抱歉老兄我要打电话
43.I have never cheated on you 我从来没骗过你
44.Look like he’s smiling 他好像在笑
45.How can you tell? You can only see his back 你怎么知道,你只能看到他的背影
46.You’re shivering 你全身发抖
47.
1.are you looking at…?你在看什么吗?
2.Emily’s cousin kicked me out 把我赶出来了
3.Didn’t you sign a lease? 你们没签约吗?
4.He thought you said gonad他以为你说的是”咪咪”
5.I don’t get violations 我不会违规
6.I deducted didʌkt two points for not doing sth
7.that is section 5 violation 违反了第五条
8.I’ll call you 我会打给你的
9.He’s not great 他不太好
10.He’ll be screwed up for a long time 他将会郁闷很长时间
11.I don’t go for guys right after they get divorced 我不会找刚离婚的男人
12.I appreciate you letting me stay here 我要再次感谢你们收容我
13.You’re faking laughing too 你也是假笑把
14.We’re out of here 我们马上得走
15.You have the power to do that? 你办的到吗?
16.you should have gone out once in a while 你那时侯应该经常出去
17.That guy just plain kills me 那家伙笑死我了
18.I’ll try to stop by 我有时间就过去
19.I think I’m going to be busy 不过我可能有事
20.Remember, I’ve got that gala 还记得上次跟你说我要参加比赛
21.What’s the gala f or?什么比赛
22.I support it 我是搞赞助的
23.I don’t know how much more I can take 我不知道我还能忍多久
24.I guess I can hold out a little longer 我或许还能忍一阵子
25.Got anything to eat?有吃的吗
26.I went to Jono’s and it was closed
27.Don’t let him in别让他进来
28.It’s kind of expensive for a studio 作为一个单间公寓有点贵
29.Somebody was using his head某人真是挖空心思
30.I see what you guys are saying 你们说的我明白
31.I’ll go downstairs and fill out an application我下楼填申请表
32.We are bad people 我们是坏人
33.helping Ross get back on his feet帮助罗斯早点恢复正常
34.Ross put us as references 罗斯填我们当介绍人
35.A lost art 失传的艺术tap dancer 踢踏舞
36.He’s a pimp他是个皮条客
37.Did you get this out of a book?你这是从书上学来的吗
38.This is never going to work 这可不行
39.Don’t get anywhere. I’ll be right back 你别走开,我马上回来
40.I think you two could really hit it off 你们两个一定会来电
41.You can just drop the act 你别装了
42.You’re Danny’s wingman[wiŋmən, right?你是丹尼的好友,对吗
43.frat bros 好兄弟
44.Well, I see you’ve had a very productive day显然你今天过的很充实
45.
46.
1.Let’s play the game where everyone says one things you’re thankful for 我们来玩感恩告白
游戏
2.This is the worst Thanksgiving ever 这是有史以来最惨的一次感恩节
3.I’ve got one that’s worst 我由此更惨
4.It’s not like it sounds 其实不是这样
5.She didn’t even know that happened 她根本就不知道那件事
6.Reliving pain and getting depressed is what Thanksgiving’s all about 重温悲惨的回忆是感
恩节的精神
7.for me, anyway 至少对于我是这样的
8.What is that supposed to mean?
9.Chip and I broke up 和我分手了
10.Ross’s little sister 罗斯的妹妹
11.I can make you some macaroni mækərəʊni and cheese for dinner 我可以帮你煮起司通心面
12.I am never going out with him again. I don’t care how much he begs 我再也不跟他约会了,
他再怎么求我也没用
13.I couldn’t find that bowl 我找不到那个碗
14.You should be a chef 你应该去当厨师
15.All this stuff about Nancy being a slut was all a rumor 她很花痴的传闻都是假的
16.It’s not that big a deal 其实也没什么
17.If thins go well, I may be out with her all night 如果一切顺利,我们搞不好不会回来
18.It’s cool, you can stay here没关系,你可以呆在这
19.I just don’t want to be stuck here with your fat sister 我只是不想跟你的肥猪妹妹呆在一起
20.I don’t even remember that 我完全记不起来了
21.I was an idiot back then 我那时很蠢
22.You changed your major again? 你又转系了
23.Your hair sure is different 你的发型变了好多
24.She’s really pretty and smart 她很聪明也很漂亮
25.You got him back for calling you fat 你完全报了一箭之仇
26.Could you make me some of that righteous mac and cheese like last year? 你能不能帮我煮
去年的那种通心面
27.Save your strength 省省力气吧
28.I’m not falling for that one 我才不会上当
29.I came up with that 我想出来的
30.Just leave me alone for a little while 让我静一静
31.
1.whose are they? 是谁的
2.Got be Joey’s 肯定是乔伊的
3.In other people’s homes 在别人家
4.I’m tired of covering for you two. This is gonna stop. 我不想再帮你们说谎了,这种事不
能在发生了
5.You guys keep embarrassing me 你们害我一直出丑
6.one thing led to another 接二连三的
7.Can we please just drop this.能不能换个话题?
8.I thought this time I’d go for something more intellectual 换点比较用脑袋的
9.That sounds like fun
10.What time does the class start 几点上课
11.someone at work ate my sandwich 有同事偷吃了我的三明治
12.my Thanksgiving leftover sandwich 那是感恩节剩下的三明治
13.I got evicted 我没地方住
14.Would you care to venture one? 那就麻烦你举出一个
15.Why didn’t you say you hadn’t read the book? 你为什么不直接说你没读过
16.you get tough with people and you can get anything you want 你对别人横点,你就可以呼风
唤雨
17.I make low-budget adult film 低成本
18.Get ready to come out of the non-gay closet/ come out of the closet 承认秘密
19.Just give us a little more time 再给我们一点时间
20.But it better make me look really good 最好让我保住面子
21.May I have a word? 可以谈谈吗
22.Do you see a note on top of it? 你看见上面的纸条了吗
e on, don’t be such a goody-goody别那么假正经吗
24.This book was light years ahead of its time 这本书超级先进
25.Rachel and I were discussing it, and she had very interesting insights 她和我刚讨论过,她有
些看法很有趣
26.On account of my rage 因为我脾气不好
27.He told me to take a leave of absence 他叫我最好请个假
28.get worked up 暴跳如雷
29.You’re okay with that? 你也同意
30.It’s so embarrassing 我丢脸丢大了
31.You weren’t taking the class seriously 你更本不好好上课
32.What is the big deal ? 这有什么了不起的
33.Let’s give our friend a chance to explain why he’s such a big pervert pəvɜ:t给他一个机会解
释为何会如此变态
34.How come we found your underwear in our apartment? 你的内裤怎么会出现在我们家
35.I think we’ve all learned who’s disgusting and who’s not 现在终于知道谁是恶心鬼了
36.the chicken’s up for grabs 大家都有份
37.You were making a good point 你说的很有道理
38.till you got cut off 直到你被打断
39.Tests make us all better learners 有考试才有进步
40.
1.I reorganized the fridge 我整理一下冰箱
2.See? Bottom shelf, meats and dairy 看,最下层放肉跟奶制品
3.Middle shelf
4.Top shelf, expired products 过期食品
5.Because I’m bored out of my mind 我都快无聊死了
6.I’ve already been to the bank 我已经去过银行了
7.Haven’t you ever been unemployed? 难道你从来就没失业过
8.Don’t get religious on me, okay ? 少跟我传教
9.whoever this is, stop calling me 不管你是谁,别再打了
10.For the love of God, leave me alone 求你行行好,别再骚扰我了
11.Guess what? 猜猜是什么
12.I’m going to be collecting donations 我准备去募捐
13.I knew a girl in high school who did that 我有个高中同学也跟你一样
14.You’re starting to sound a lot like Chandler lately 你口气越来越像钱德勒
15.That is so not true 胡说八道
16.a great spot, a good spot 很好的位置
17.Pretend we’ve forgotten who he is 假装不认识他
18.She’s not bad to look at, right? 她长的也不赖吧
19.Do you want to go out on a date with her? 你想和他出去约会吗
20.Is Friday okay? 星期五行不行
21.She can’t wait 她等不及了
22.I guess my lunch break is over 午休该结束了
23.What are you guys gonna do? 你们待会要干什么去?
24.He suddenly became available 他突然又有空了
25.She nailed it 她就是厉害
26.You’ll just say no again 你一定又会拒绝
27.I can’t believe I didn’t get that part 没想到竟然没拿到那个角色
28.You should make something happen for yourself 你要给自己创造机会
29.Write a play 写个剧本
30.Nada 什么都没有
31.I don’t have the discipline that it takes 我没有所需要的自我控制力
32.I’ll make up a schedule 我会定个时间表
33.you’d do that for me? 你真的愿意帮我
34.I just saw Danny getting on the subway with a girl 我刚看到丹尼跟女生塔地铁
35.and he had his arm around her 他还搂着她
36.you meddled our relationship 谁叫你插手我们的感情世界
37.Everything was going according to the plan 一切都在按部就班的进行
38.She was kind of stupid 她是有点傻
39.Move the bowl further away 把碗拿远点
40.You such 你真是太垃圾了
41.crank it up a notch 增加点难度
42.I’m intrigued ɪn tri:g d
43.I’ll get back to work 我得回去工作
44.Shame on you
45.I had a nice time tonight. So did I
46.I was undefeated 我从没有输过
47.You weighted 200 pounds 你以前有两百磅重
48.Joey is not going 他不能去
49.Cut him some slack 让他休息休息
50.I think he’s been relaxing enough 我想他已经休息够了
51.I’m doing this because I am Joey’s friend 我之所以这么做,是因为我是乔伊的朋友
52.I paid for those 是我买的
53.The same thing happened to me one time 我也遇到我这种事
54.I wanted to take a picture, but I didn’t have my camera 我想照张相,结果发现没带相机
55.I want to wear them tonight 我今晚还要穿
56.I guess you’ll have to cancel your date 看来你得取消约会了
57.We’ve been getting complaints 我们接到投诉
58.either you leave or we remove you 你不走我们就得赶你走
59.I’ll give you one pointer 奉劝你一句
60.I thought we said 7 不是约在七点吗
61.Let’s skip it 取消了
62.The bath’s getting cold 洗澡水快凉了
63.Ross tore up the tickets 罗斯把门票撕了
64.I overreacted 我反应过头了
65.This took you all day? 这花了你一整天
66.
1.will you just trust me 相信我好吗
2.Who are you kissing at midnight?你零点要亲谁?
3.Since I have whole history with Rachel, I guess Phoebe 因为我和她有太多纠葛,那就菲比

4.Happy new year. You too 你也一样
5.I’m gonna go out on a limb 我要独树一帜,out on a limb 另:处境尴尬
6.I’m gonna make myself happy 我要让自己快乐
7.pilot a commercial jet 开大飞机
8...resolution is to plummet plʌmɪt to their deaths愿望坠机身亡
9.I’ll bet 50 bucks you can’t go over the whole year without making fun of us 我用50元打赌
你无法一年内不取笑我们
10.I’ll take that bet 我赌了
11.it starts right now 从现在就开始
12.My new year’s resolution is to learn how to play guitar 我的新年愿望是学吉他
13.You know those special skills I have listed on my resume? rezju:mei I would love it if one of
those was true 我的履历表上列了一堆特殊专长,我希望里面有一项是真的
14.Do you want me to teach you? 想要我教你吗
15.Who have you taught? 你教过谁
16.My resolution is to be less obsessed with being neat and clean 我希望自己不要那么洁癖
17.keep an eye on that boy friend 看住那个男朋友
18.Maybe your resolution should be to gossipɡɔsi p less 你应该让自己别那么八卦
19.I don’t gossip 我没有八卦啊
20.It doesn’t mean I’m a gossip 这并不代表我很八卦
21.talk about his botched boob jobs 隆胸失败
22.In junior high this girl said a lot of mean stuff about me and I said her bike on fire 在初中的
时候有个女生说了我很多坏话,我就烧了她的脚踏车
23.What did she say about you? 她说了你什么
24.But I guess she got hers 她得到了报应
25.Something funny about that name? 这个名字有什么好笑的吗
26.I just think I’ve heard it somewhere before 我只是觉得我好象听过
27.I haven’t told you her middle name yet 我还没跟你说她中间的名字
28.What an interesting approach to guitar instruction 很有趣的吉他教学方式
29.some might find it amusing 有人会觉得好笑
30.you nailed..你搞定什么
31.I thought I was getting better 我觉得我进步了
32.Do you want to learn to play guitar?你想学吉他吗
33.Ross is wearing leather pants 罗斯穿着皮裤
34.Where’d you get them? 在哪里买的
35.You look like a freak 难看死了
36.You are questioning my method 你在质疑我的教学方式
37.maybe you just need to try a little harder 也许你应该更用功
38.Would you stop looking at me like that. 别在那样看我了
39.We’re going around in circles 讲来讲去都一样
40.That is quite a situation 情况的确很严重
41.Will that work? 有用吗
42.What color is it? 是什么颜色
43.Let me know how it goes 让我知道结果
44.Your timing couldn’t be better 你来得正好
45.I’m putting out fires all over the place 我正在到处救火
46.You’ve been in there for a long time 你已经进去很久了
47.I’m staring to get kind of freaked out 我开始有点害怕
48.I want to apologize for saying your method was stupid 我为批评你的教法而道歉
49.That’s something 很棒把
50.It really is something 真的很棒
51.I would make a good cowboy 我会是个好牛仔
52.How long have you known ? 你知道多久了
53.I’m gonna go for a walk in the rain 我要雨中漫步
54.I bet they are doing it 他们肯定有一腿
55.
1.I told you everything I knew last night 我知道的昨晚都告诉你了
2.I can’t believe you would say that你居然这么说
3.This is a huge deal 这可是件大事
4.Who initiated the first kiss? 谁先吻谁?
5.Someone I know is getting married 我认识的某人要结婚了
6.check me out 看我的
7.He never talks to me outside of work 出了公司他还没理过我
8.I’ll go find a racket. 我去找一支球拍
9.I lent it to Joey
10.what is new with you?有什么新变化
11.We don’t talk about work, we talk about anything 我们不谈工作,谈其他都行
12.Let’s talk about relationship. 我们来谈感情的事
13.There was this guy at the bank that I thought was cute 我原本觉得银行有一个人很帅
14.That’s juicy 那很精彩
15.I actually do have a lot of work to do. 我真的很忙
16.If there was, I wouldn’t tell you 有也不告诉你。

相关文档
最新文档