中考句子翻译专题训练

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1.作为护士,她的工作不仅仅是照顾病人。

As a nurse, her work goes beyond taking care of /looking after the patients.

2.为了避免再次迟到,他比往常早了20分钟离家。

In order to /To avoid being late again ,he left home 20 minutes earlier than usual.

6 plus 占用的地方比iphone 4 大得多.

IPhone 6 Plus takes up much /far more space/room than iPhone 4.

4.她对音乐很有天赋,她妈妈鼓励她参加《中国好声音》Voice of China的选拔。

She has a real gift for music,her mother encourges her to try out forVoice of China.

5.屠呦呦博士毕生致力于研究传统中医药物。

Dr Tu Youyou devoted herself to studying traditional Chinese medicine.

6.对孩子们来说,拥有父母的支持很重要。

It's very important for children to have their parents' support.

7.昨天我母亲太忙了,没能去购物。

Yesterday my mother was too busy to go shopping/was so busy that she couldn't go shopping.

8.他离开实验室已经不止一小时了。

He has been away from the lab for over /more than an hour.

9.在古代中国纸曾经由丝绸制成。

In ancient China, paper was once made of /from silk.

10.你认为我们青少年应该远离网络吗?

Do you think we teenagers should keep away from the Internet?

11.我想知道你和你的新同学相处怎样?

I wonder how you are getting along/on with your new classmates?

12.对我来说,想要取得学业和兴趣爱好之间的平衡很难。

It's hard for me to achieve a balance between schoolwork and hobbies.

13.查尔斯.狄更斯的那部小说近距离观察了当时的社会生活。

The novel written by Charles Dickens takes/took a close look at the social life then.

14.我们被告知要对周边的任何可能的危险提高警惕。

we are told to guard against any possible danger around us.

15.除了他住在我楼上,我与那个男的毫无关系。

I have nothing to do with the man except that he lives upstairs.

16.你认为这部由那个年轻导演执导的影片值得高度赞扬吗?

Do you think the film directed by the young director is worth thinking highly of ?

17.我和我的父亲都对明星秀不感兴趣。

Neither I nor my parents are interested in /Neither my parents nor I am interested in star shows.

18.我们都想知道我们何时有机会在天安门广场看升国旗仪式。

We wonder when we will have the chance to watch the raising of the national flag on Tian'anmen Square.

19.根据领导在会议上所说的,我们定了一个外出的计划。

According to what the leader said at the meeting ,we made a plan for outing. 20.那位著名作家的新书很有价值,已引起广大读者的关注。

The new book by the famous writer is so valuable that it has caught most readers' attention.

21.机器人足够聪明,能做人做的同样的事情。

Robots are clever enough to do the same things as people do.

22.你能告诉我这本书她借了多久了吗?

Can you tell me how long she has kept the book?

23.你能告诉我你去过南京几次吗?

Could you tell me how many times you have been to Nanjing?

24.湿地不但为鸟类提供食物和栖息地,还能防止洪涝。

Wetlands not only provide food and shelters for birds,but also prevent floods. 25.这家工厂过去常常把废物倒进河里。

This factory used to pour its waste into the river.

26.最后,那只大熊猫被发现死在森林里。

At last , the giant panda was found dead in the forest.

27.从学校到世界公园的行程乘长途汽车大约花费两个小时。

The trip/journey from the school to the World Park takes/will take about two hours by coach.

28.老师常常告诉我们不要整天忙于做作业。

The teacher often tells us not to be busy with our homework all day.

29.如果我们不注意防范错误的观念,那么我们还会犯同样的错误。

If we don't pay attention to guarding agaist the wrong idea ,we will make the same mistake.

30.那些孩子们从来没有离开家这么长时间。

Those children have never been away from home (for) so long

31.我希望毕业后在这家公司找到一份工作。

I hope to find a job in this company after I leave school.

32.请教教我如何将鼠标连到电脑上。

Please show/teach me how to connect the mouse to the computer.

33.我想知道你妈妈是否去过英国。

I wonder if your mother has been to England.

34.你能向我解释一下你为什么没有按时交作业吗?

Can you explain to me why you didn't hand in your homework on time?

35.埃米的建议肯定有极大的价值并很值得采纳。

Amy's advice must be of great value and well worth taking .

36.这张照片使你想起了什么?

What did the photo remind you of ?

37.我们几乎无法想象到2100年火星上的生活会是什么样子。

We can hardly imagine what life will be like on Mars by 2100.

38.我想知道您是否给我一些如何把英语学得更好的建议。

I wonder if you can give me some advice on how to improve my English.

39.他宁愿步行很长时间,也不愿花很多钱打车。

He perfers walking for a long time to spending much money taking a taxi.

40.当你离开教室时,确保关掉所有的灯。

When you leave the classroom,make sure all the lights are tured off.

41.乔在无锡工作多年,并且已习惯这里的生活了。

Joe has worked in Wuxi for years ,and (has ) been used to living here /the life here.

相关文档
最新文档