六人行英汉对照剧本(第一季101)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
钱德勒:突然,电话响了,我不知道该做什么,餐厅里每个人都盯着我。
Monica:And they weren't looking at you before?
莫妮卡:他们此前没有看你?
Chandler:Finally, I figure I'd better answer it, and it turns out it's my mother, which is very-very weird, because- she never calls me!钱德勒:后来,我明白我最好去接,原来是我妈打来的。这真是太奇怪了,因为她从来不给我打电话!
Ross:I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be very happy.
罗斯:各位,我会没事的,真的,我希望她幸福。
Monica:No you don't.
莫妮卡:不,你不会。
Ross:No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!当然我不会,去她的吧,她甩了我。
菲比:等等,他吃粉笔吗?
(They all stare, bemused.)(大家都困惑地看着她)
Phoebe:Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl- oh!
菲比:我只是不想让她重蹈我和卡罗的覆辙,噢!
Monica:So you wanna tell us now, or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?
莫妮卡:你现在是不是可以告诉我们了,还是等四个淋湿的伴娘来了才说。
Rachel:Oh God... well, it started about a half hour before the wedding. I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents, and I was looking at this gravy boat. This really gorgeous Lamauge gravy boat. When all of a sudden- (to the waitress that brought her coffee)Sweet 'n' Lo?- I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry! And then I got really freaked out, and that's when it hit me: how much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. Y'know, I mean, I always knew looked familiar, but... Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering 'Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for?'. (to Monica) So anyway I just didn't know where to go, and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart, but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city.
乔伊:好了罗斯,你现在痛苦万分,怒火中烧,心如刀割,要我来告诉你怎么办吗?
(Ross gestures his consent.)(罗斯表示同意)
Joey:Strip joint! C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones!
乔伊:脱衣舞酒店!知道吗,你单身,有性需求。
Joey:Instead of...?
乔伊:而不是……
Chandler:That's right.
钱德勒:对。
Joey:Never had that dream.
乔伊:没做过那种梦。
Phoebe: No.
菲比:没有做过。
Chandler:All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. Now I don't know what to do, everybody starts looking at me.
Rachel:Oh God Monica hi! Thank God! I just went to your building and you weren't there and then this guy with a big hammer said you might be here and you are, you are!
罗斯:不知道,好不好。为什么你们大家都要盯着这个?她都不知道,我怎么会知道。
Chandler:Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... (They all stare at him.) Did I say that out loud?钱德勒:有时候我希望我是个女同志。(大家都盯着他看)我说的很大声吗?
莫妮卡:你还好吧,亲爱的?
Ross:I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck...
101 The One Where Monica Gets a New Roommate (The Pilot-The Uncut Version)
莫妮卡有了新室友(未删版)
[Scene: Central Perk,Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, and Monica are there.]
瑞秋:天啊,Monica,谢天谢地。我去了你的住处,你不在,有个拿大榔头的人说你可能在这儿,你果真在这儿。
Waitress:Can I get you some coffee?
服务生:要来杯咖啡吗?
Monica:(pointing at Rachel) De-caff. (to All) Okay, everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor. (to Rachel) This is everybody, this isChandler, and Phoebe, and Joey, and- you remember my brother Ross?
Joey:Ohh.
乔伊:奥。
Monica:(to Ross) Let me get you some coffee.
(对罗斯)我去给你要杯咖啡。
Ross:Thanks.
罗斯:谢谢。
Phoebe:Ooh! Oh! (She starts to pluck at the air just in front of Ross.)
乔伊:拜托,是你和他出去,这男人好像有什么毛病。
Chandler:All right Joey, be nice. So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?
钱德勒:好了,乔伊,乖点儿,那么他是驼背?驼背还戴着假发?
Phoebe:Wait, does he eat chalk?
菲比:喔,奥。(她开始在罗斯的前面采集空气。)
Ross:No, no don't! Stop cleansing my aura! No, just leave my aura alone, okay?
罗斯:别,别,不要清理我的灵气,好不好?
Phoebe:Fine! Be murky!
菲比:那好,那就呆在晦气里吧。
[Time Lapse, Ross has entered.]
[时间掠过,罗斯进来。]
Ross:(mortified) Hi.
罗斯:(苦着脸)嗨!
Joey:This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.
乔伊:这家伙打招呼,我就想杀了我自己。
Monica:Are you okay, sweetie?
Monica:Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and- not having sex.
莫妮卡:好了,大家别急,这又不是约会,我们不过是出去吃吃饭,又不做爱。
Chandler:Sounds like a date to me.
钱德勒:听起来怎么像是和我约会。
[Time Lapse][时间掠过]
Chandler:Alright, so I'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked.
莫妮卡:(指着瑞秋)要无咖啡因的。(对大家)各位,这是瑞秋,另一个林肯高中的幸存者。(对瑞秋)这是钱德勒,菲比和乔伊,还有,你还记得我哥哥罗斯吗?
Rachel:Hi, sure!
瑞秋:你好,当然!
Ross:Hi.
罗斯:你好。
(They go to hug but Ross's umbrella opens. He sits back down defeated again. A moment of silence follows as Rachel sits and the others expect her to explain.)他们上前拥抱,可是罗斯的雨伞开了。他只好坐了回去。片刻的沉默后,从家都等着瑞秋解释。)
Ross:I told mom and dad last night, they seemed to take it pretty well.
罗斯:昨晚儿我告诉爸妈了,他们好像还能接受.
Monica:Oh really, so that hysterical phone call I got from a woman at sobbing 3:00 A.M., "I'll never have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren." was what? A wrong number?
钱德勒:梦见我回到中学时代,我站在自助餐厅,我发现我全身赤裸。
All:Oh, yeah. Had that dream.
全体:是的,做过那样的梦。
Chandler:Then I look down, and I realize there's a phone... there.
钱德勒:然后我低头看去,发现有一支电话……在那儿。
罗斯:我就觉得有人把手伸进我的喉咙,抓起我的肠子,从口中拉出,绕在我的脖子上……
Chandler: Cookie?
Hale Waihona Puke Baidu钱德勒:来点饼干?
Monica:(explaining to the others) Carol moved her stuff out today.
莫妮卡:(向大家解释)卡萝今天搬出去了。
莫妮卡:真的,那个晚上3点来的那个哭诉女人的电话“我再也不会有孙子了。我再也不会有孙子了。”是谁?是打错了吗?
Ross:Sorry.
罗斯:抱歉。
Joey:Alright Ross, look. You're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting. Can I tell you what the answer is?
101试播
瑞秋在教堂抛弃未婚夫巴利、逃婚到莫妮卡处。
莫妮卡和调酒师保罗约会,此君伪装成离婚后一蹶不振的苦命人,靠博取同情来骗女人上床。
罗斯婚姻失败,情绪低落。
乔伊安慰他说,女性的种类与冰激凌的品种一样多,离婚未尝不是好事。
大家一同看西班牙肥皂剧并信口瞎猜剧情。
罗斯自高中起即爱慕瑞秋,此刻死灰复燃,提议和她约会,瑞秋答应了。
(瑞秋穿着湿湿的婚纱进来,寻找着什么。)
Chandler:And I just want a million dollars! (He extends his hand hopefully.)
钱德勒:而我只想要一百万美元(他充满希望的伸开双臂)
Monica:Rachel?! Rachel
莫妮卡:瑞秋?瑞秋。
[场景:中央公园,钱德勒,乔伊,菲比,和莫妮卡在场]
Monica:There's nothing to tell! He's just some guy I work with!
莫妮卡:没什么好说的,他只不过是个和我一起工作的同事。
Joey:C'mon, you're going out with the guy! There's gotta be something wrong with him!
Joey:And you never knew she was a lesbian...乔伊:你一直都不知道她是女同志?
Ross:No!! Okay?! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? She didn't know, how should I know?
Ross:I don't want to be single, okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again!
罗斯:我不想单身,好不好?我只想再结婚。
(Rachel enters in a wet wedding dress and starts to search the room.)
相关文档
最新文档