破产姐妹 第一季 第6集

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
我想靠着这个来告诉你 我们未来的展望
My vision board.
梦想拼图板
- Oh, no. - It's a simple tool.
-不是吧 -这个工具很简单
You're a simple tool.
你的头脑也很简单
You start with a thin, white board...
首先找一块白色的平板
你又白又平 我快无聊死了 board一字多义 有"板子"跟"无聊"的意思
Your thin, white, and I'm bored.
Keep going. I can do this all day.
继续啊 这种话我能扯一天呢
I have a bear claw in me.
下次用硬币打发服务员时
you leave a waitress pennies.
麻烦记住这点
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
抱歉 我并不知情
This was our first and last date.
这是我们初次 也会是最后一次约会
Sorry, dude.
我就这么成了纽约最廉价的妓女
All right, give me that check. I'll handle this.
好啦 把账单给我 我来搞定
Hey!

Was something wrong with the service my girl over here gave you?
and I need a good nine hours.
我真需要好好睡上九小时
What you need is a good nine inches.
你需要的是好好睡"上"九英寸吧
That should be on your vision board.
这应该贴在你的梦想拼图板上
It is... on the back.
原来还有在铸造这么小面额的硬币啊
I smiled and bent over backwards, giving them service...
我笑脸迎人 卑躬屈膝 难道我的服务
all for $1.47?
就值一块四毛七吗
This makes me the lowest-paid hooker in New York.
抱歉 伙计
Looks like this little tip
这个故事告诉你
just lost you the chance to give her your little tip.
舍不得银子上不着妞呀
本字幕由YYeTs人人影视 原创翻译制作 ■
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为
更多影视更新 请登陆
but don't go give the damn butt a franchise.
Max, I can take a lot.
麦克斯 我自认承受力强
Please keep your sex life to yourself.
你的性能力自己知道就好
I handled it when I lost my fortune,
金·卡戴珊 美国名媛 因性爱录影带外流而爆红 应该说信用卡与金·卡戴珊
I like her big ass as much as the next man,
前好友帕丽斯·希尔顿曾在电台上调侃她的大屁股 我跟普通男人一样 都喜欢她的大屁股
但把屁股拿出来卖就不对了 性爱录影带的男主角把影带卖给了A片公司 并发行了DVD
我穷的买不起酒当酒鬼
Can you sit in that chair, please?
你能坐到那张椅子上吗
I never sit in that chair.
我从来不坐那张椅子
Well, today we're doing things differently...
今天我们要与往常不同
你进疯人病院后的床可不是长这样
so don't get attached.
别太指望有这床
Sleeping on that couch is holding me back.
睡在那个破沙发 让我的人生毫无冲劲
I never get a restful night's sleep,
我从来没睡过一天安稳觉
难不成是想飞去新泽西吗 新泽西与纽约只有一河之隔
Where they going... New Jersey?
Credit cards are the downfall of America.
信用卡是美国没落的原因
Well, credit cards and Kim Kardashian.
没错 我是被生活打击了
but now it's time to fight back and grab life by the balls.
但现在是时候还击了 我要掌握人生
I don't know if life likes having its balls grabbed.
我不知道生活是否喜欢被你"掌握蛋蛋"[直译]
Max, come in, sit down.
麦克斯 进来坐下
There's something we have to talk about.
有件事我们要好好谈谈
This can't be about my drinking.
应该跟我的饮酒问题无关
I don't have the money to be a real alcoholic.
I've been sorting through clown resumes for a week.
我都帮她徵选适合的小丑一周了
打工 打工 姐妹花 第六集 第一季 第六集 第一季 姐妹花
\h翻译 穷困撩人YY猫
\h翻译 穷困撩人YY猫
\h校对 穷困潦倒赛太公
\h校对 穷困潦倒赛太公
后期 鱼骨头\h
后期 鱼骨头\h
时间轴 总监 穷困撩人YY猫\h 时间轴 总监 穷困撩人YY猫\h
你认为真的是靠这个愚蠢的小白板
and not your father's billions?
而不是你父亲的钞票吗
Max, it works.
麦克斯 它真的管用
You put up pictures and inspirational words
把人生中想要实现的目标和图片贴上面
of things you want in your life.
我同事的服务有什么不周到的地方吗
No. Tipping's an option.
没 给你多少小费是我的自由
So is me spitting in your food.
在你食物里吐口水也是我的自由
You might want to remember that the next time
我当保姆已经
at my babysitting job.
干很多不相干的活了
Peach has me lugging things back and forth
琵琪为了那对双胞胎的首次生日会
to help with the twins' first birthday party.
让我帮她搬东西
再加一些鼓舞人心的话
See? I have success, a cupcake business,
瞧 我写了"成功" "小蛋糕店"
and a picture of a beautiful new bed.
而且还贴了张新床的美照
Ah, the ones at the asylum look different than that,
我有熊爪撑腰
I've been making vision boards for years,
我从小就开始做梦想拼图板
and I always achieve my goals.
而且总能靠它实现自己的目标
And you think it's that crazy little board
Some guys do, but those are usually the ones
有些男的喜欢 不过通常都是
who want you to spoon them.
也喜欢叫你抱抱他们的娘炮
I'd like to explain my vision for our future by walking you through
我身败名裂的时候 我挺住了
and I handled it when I lost my fortune.
我身败名裂的时候 我真的挺住了
You said that twice.
你说了两遍
Because I think it bears repeating.
因为我觉得这值得再三强调
But this is too much.
好让你保持你威廉斯堡风格的
"I don't care about anything chic or nice" decor.
"我不在乎任何时髦或美好事物"的装饰物
Who's going to build it? 'Cause it's not me.
那谁来装啊 我肯定不干
I'm already being taken advantage of
Here you go, Earl.
给 厄尔
Table 12 throwing down a credit card on a patty melt.
十二桌的客人就点了个肉饼还要刷卡
They really need those eight airline miles?
有的信用卡可拿积分免费兑换飞行里程数 他们是有多需要这八英里呀
现在的人生不是我想要的
That $1.47 tip was a wake-up call reminding me
那一块四毛七宛如警世钟 点醒我
that life will always undervalue you
人生会低估你的价值
if you let it.
如果你听之任之
Yes, I've been knocked down,
- breaking our patterns. - Hold up.
-要打破常规 -等等
饱受争议 常被媒体与前信徒描述为邪教
你加入山达基教了吗 山达基教又名科学神教
Did you join Scientology?
And I went to Starbucks and got you a coffee
Then I want to install a murphy bed in here.
那我只好在这装一张折叠床了
The bed folds up against the wall during the dd still maintain your signature Williamsburg
我还去星巴克给你买了杯咖啡
and a vanilla bear claw.
和一个香草味的熊爪面包
A Bear Claw? Awesome! I'll sit anywhere you want.
熊爪面包 太棒了 你要我坐哪都行
My life is not where I want it to be.
我贴了 在后面呢
Nice.
很好
Now, unless you're willing to switch the bedroom
所以除非你愿意每隔一周
every other week...
跟我换床睡
不要 好像摩门教轮流睡 摩门教早期曾主张过一夫多妻制
No, that sounds Mormon.
但是这个 我实在挺不住了
That couple that just left...a $50 check,
刚走的那对情侣消费了五十块
a $1.47 tip.
餐馆小费的金额 通常是消费额的一到两成 却只留下一块四毛七的小费
47 cents?
四毛七呀
Uh, I wasn't even aware they were still making pennies.
相关文档
最新文档