外研社英语八年级下册课文翻译
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1 Listen and number the pictures.
Lingling: Guess what it is!
玲玲:猜猜它是什么!
Betty: It tastes sweet. Is it a cookie 贝蒂:它尝起来很甜。
是小甜饼吗
2 Daming: Ugh! This milk smells sour.
大明:呃!这牛奶闻起来酸了。
Tony: Don’t drink it.
托尼:别喝了。
3 Betty: This bed feels a bit soft.
贝蒂:这张床摸起来有点儿软。
Lingling: Try a harder bed.
玲玲:试一张硬点儿的。
4 Lingling: Tom looks very strong!
玲玲:汤姆看起来很强壮!
Daming: Yes. He does a lot of exercise.
大明:是的。
他做很多运动。
2 Listen again and complete the sentences 1 Lingling: Guess what it is!
玲玲:猜猜它是什么!
Betty: It tastes sweet. Is it a cookie 贝蒂:它尝起来很甜。
是小甜饼吗
2 Daming: Ugh! This milk smells sour.
大明:呃!这牛奶闻起来酸了。
Tony: Don’t drik it.
托尼:别喝了。
3 Betty: This bed feels a bit soft.
贝蒂:这张床摸起来有点儿软。
Lingling: Try a harder bed.
玲玲:试一张硬点儿的。
4 Lingling: Tom looks very strong!
玲玲:汤姆看起来很强壮!
Daming: Yes. He does a lot of exercise.
大明是的。
他做很多运动。
3Listen and read.
T o n y:Mm…What
a delicious smell! Your pizza looks so nice.
托尼:呣…..好香啊。
你做的比萨看上去不错。
Betty: Thanks! Would you like to try some
贝蒂:谢谢!来一点尝尝
Tony: Yes, please. It looks lovely, it smells delicious, and mm, it tastes good.
托尼:好的。
看上去不错,闻起来香喷喷的,呣,好吃。
Daming: W h a t’s that on top
大明:这上面是什么
Betty: Oh, t h a t’s cheese. Do you want to try a piece
贝蒂:噢,是奶酪,想尝一块吗
Daming: Ugh! No, thanks. I’m afraid I do n’t like cheese. It doesn’t smell fresh. It smells too strong and it tastes a bit sour.
大明:啊!不用了,谢谢,我不喜欢奶酪。
奶酪闻起来不新鲜,气味太大,吃起来有点酸。
Betty: Well, my chocolate cookies are done now. Have a try!
贝蒂:嗯,我的巧克力饼干做好了,尝尝吧!
Daming: Thanks! They taste really sweet and they feel soft in the middle.
大明:谢谢!很甜,里面很酥软。
Tony: Are you cooking lots of different things You look very busy!
托尼:你是不是在做很多不同的食物啊你看上去挺忙的!
Betty: Yes, I am! There’s some pizza and some cookies, and now I’m making an apple pie.
贝蒂:是的。
我做了比萨和饼干,现在我在做苹果派和蛋糕。
Daming: Apple pie sounds nice. I have a sweet tooth, you know. Shall I get the sugar
大明:苹果派听起来不错呢。
我喜欢甜食,你知道的。
我给你拿糖吧
Betty: Yes, please. Oh, are you sure t h a t’s sugar Taste it first . It might be salt.
贝蒂:好。
噢,你确定你拿的是糖吗先尝一下,可能是盐。
Daming: No, i t’s OK. It tastes sweet. I t’s s ugar.
大明:没拿错,是甜的,是糖。
T o n y:W h a t’s this It tastes sweet too.
托尼:这是什么也是甜的。
Betty: T h a t’s strawberry jam, for the cake.
贝蒂:是草莓酱,做蛋糕用的。
Daming: Good, everything tastes so sweet! I t’s my lucky day!
大明:太好了。
每种东西都是甜丝丝的。
我今天可真幸运啊!
Unit 2 I feel nervous when I speak Chinese
Hi Lingling,
玲玲:
Thanks for your last message, It was great to hear from you, and I can’t wait to meet you.
谢谢你上次的来信,收到你的信真是太好了。
真想马上见到你。
I hope you will know me from my photo when I arrive at the airport.
希望你能凭着照片在机场认出我来。
I’m quite tall, with short fair hair, and I wear glasses.
我的个子比较高,留着一头金色短发,戴眼镜。
I’ll wear jeans and a T-shirt for the journey, but I’ll also carry my warm coat.
为了旅行方便,我将穿牛仔裤和T恤,但我也会拿一件厚点的外套。
I’ve got your photo ---- you look very pretty, so I’m sure we’ll
find each other!
我这里有你的照片,你非常漂亮,我想我们肯定能认出对方来!
Thanks for telling me about your hobbies.
谢谢你告诉我你的爱好。
You sound just like me!
我俩的爱好非常相似!
I spend a lot of time playing classical music with my friend s at school,but I also like dance music I love dancing!
我花很多时间在学校和朋友弹奏古典音乐,但是我也喜欢舞曲——我喜欢跳舞。
I enjoy sports as well, especially tennis.
我也喜欢运动,尤其是网球。
My brother is in the school tennis team –I’m very proud of him! H e’s good at everything, but I’m not.
我哥哥在我们学校网球队,我为他感到非常自豪。
他各方面都很优秀,而我不行。
Sometimes I get bad marks at school, and I feel sad.
有时候考得不好,我会难过。
I should work harder.
我要更加努力。
You asked me, ―How do you feel about coming to China‖
你问我:―要来中国了,你有什么感受‖
Well, I often feel a bit sad at first when I leave my mum and dad for a few days, and
I’m quite shy when I’m with strangers.
嗯,每当我要离开父母几天时,起初都会有点感伤。
和陌生人一起的时候,我会很害羞。
I feel nervous when I speak Chinese, but I’ll be fine in
a few days.
讲汉语时我会感到紧张。
但是过几天就好
了。
I’m always sorry when I don’t
know how to do things in the right way,so please help me wh en I’m with you in Ch
ina!
我不知道该如何正确处理事情时,心里总是难过,所以到中国和你在一起的时候,你要帮助我哟!
Oh, I’m afraid of flying.
对了,我还害怕做飞机。
But I can’t tell you how excited I am about going to Ch ina!
不过要去中国了,你不知道我有多兴奋!
See you next week!
下周见!
Love,
爱你的,
Sally
萨莉
Unit 3 Language in use
9 Listen and complete the notes. What is the speaker complaini ng about
James: Let’s go home. I don’t like this party.
詹姆斯我们回家吧。
我不喜欢这个聚会。
Helen: Why I’m having a great time. The music is good, is n’t it
海伦为什么我正玩得高兴呢。
这音乐听起来很好,不是吗
James: Well, I think it’s terrible. It’s too loud, and it sounds like noise, not music. And the room is too hot fo r dancing, anyway.
詹姆斯嗯,我认为它很糟糕。
声音太大了,并且它听起来像噪音,而不是音乐。
并且不管怎么说,这房间用来跳舞太热了。
Helen: Why don’t you have something to eat
海伦为什么你不吃点东西呢
James: I don’t like party food. It has too much salt.
詹姆斯我不喜欢聚会食品。
盐太多。
Helen: How about a drink then
海伦那么喝一杯怎么样
James: I tried some of the cola, but it’s too cold.
詹姆斯我喝了一些可乐,但太凉了。
Helen: Well, you can talk to some you might feel happier.海伦嗯,你可以和一些人交谈一下。
那样你可能感到快乐一些。
James: The people aren’t very friendly! Nobody is talking t o me at all.
詹姆斯人们不是很友好!根本没人和我说话。
Helen: Well, I’m not surprised, really. Maybe everyone is a fraid of talking to you! You look so angry!
海伦嗯,我不奇怪了,真的。
也许所有人都害怕和你说话!你看起来这么生气!James: (Sigh)Maybe you’re right. I should try to be a bi t friendlier myself…
詹姆斯(叹气)也许你是对的。
我应该尽力让自己更友好一点……Helpline: OK, do you know why she treats you like that
帮助热线:好的。
你知道她为什么那样对你吗
Lingling: No. I don't know.
玲玲:不知道。
Helpline: Maybe she doesn't feel very sure of herself in her new school.
帮助热线:也许是她在新校园不太自信的缘故。
Lingling: Maybe.
玲玲:也许吧。
Helpline: She probably feels lonely without you. I'm sure sh e regrets hurting you. So be patient with
her and explain to her that she can make friends with your other friends too. Try to introduce her to
them.
帮助热线:你试着深入了解一下,看她是否会因为没有你而感到孤独。
我敢肯定她后悔伤害
了你。
所以我对她要有耐心,要向她解释她也可以和其它朋友交朋友,并且尽量把她介绍给
你的朋友。
Lingling: I see. I'll encourage her to join in more. Thanks .
玲玲:我明白了。
我会鼓励他她多加入到我们中来。
谢谢你!
Helpline: No . You're welcome.
帮助热线:没事,玲玲,不必客气。
Unit 2 I believe that the world is what you think it is.
A beautiful smile
一个美丽的微笑
By Zhang Bei
作者:张贝
When I was thirteen years old, a girl gave me an importa nt gift. It was a smile. 在我
13岁的时候,一个女孩给了我一份重要的礼物,一个微笑。
It was the early autumn of my first year at a new school.
那是我在新学校第一年的初秋。
No one knew me.
没有人认识我。
I was very lonely, and afraid to make friends with anyone.
我感到很孤独,不敢和人交朋友。
Every time I heard the other students talking and laughing, I felt even more lonely.
每次听到其它同学有说有笑,我就会觉得自己更加孤单。
I could not talk to anyone about my problem, and I did no t want my parents to worry about me.
我没法跟任何人说这个问题,我也不想父母为我担心。
One day, my classmates are talking with their friends, but I sat in silence.
一天,同学们都在高兴地与朋友聊天,而我沉默的坐在一边。
At that moment, a girl entered the classroom.
就在那时,一个女孩走进了教室。
I did not know who she was.
我不知道她是谁。
She passed me and then turned back.
她从我旁边走过,又转过身来。
She looked at me and, without a word, smiled.
她看着我,没有说话,只是对我微笑。
Suddenly, I felt the touch of something bright and friendly.
突然我感到一种明朗而又友好的情感所触动。
It made me feel happy, lively and warm. It was like a hi dden treasure.
它让我感到幸福,充满活力而温暖,它就像一座被掩埋的宝藏。
That smile changed my life.
那个微笑改变了我的生活。
I started to talk with the other students.
我开始和其它同学交谈。
Day by Day, I learnt to trust people, and they included me in their circle of friends.
我逐渐学会了信任他人,而他们也邀请我加入了他们的朋友圈。
The girl with the bright smile has become my best friend no w, and we stick together like glue.
那个有着灿烂笑容的女孩成了我现在最好的朋友,我们整天粘在一起。
One day, I asked her why she smiled at me that day. She sa id she could not remember!
有一天,我问她为什么微笑,她却不记得对我笑过。
Now I believe that the world is what you think it is.
现在我相信世界就是你认为的样子。
If you think you are lonely, you might always be alone.
如果你认为自己孤独,你有可能永远一个人。
My suggestion is: Smile at the world and it will smile bac k.
我的建议是:笑着面对世界吧,它也会报以你微笑。
Module 10 On the radio
Unit 1 I hope that you can join us one day.
Chen Huan: Hi, everybody. I'm the news director at Radio Bei jing.
陈欢:嗨,大家好!我是北京广播电台新闻部的主任。
Lingling: Thank you for showing us around.
玲玲:谢谢您带我们参观。
Chen Huan: No problem! Now, come this way. Look at the red light. When it's on, it means we're on air. And we should avoid making any noise in the background.
陈欢:没关系。
现在请走这边。
看看这里的红灯,红灯亮的时候,表示我们正在播音,就避免背景中的任何杂音。
Tony: OK. 托尼:好的。
Chen Huan: This is the newsroom. We collect the latest nat ional and international news and write reports here. It gets crazy in here just before the programme begins.
陈欢:这是新闻演播室,我们
收集国内外的最新报道,并在这里撰写新闻。
在节目开始之前,这里都要忙疯了。
Lingling: How can I become a presenter
玲玲:我怎样才能成为新闻演播员呢
Chen Huan: I think you need to speak English well. So keep studying, and I hope you can join us one day.
陈欢:我认为你需要讲一口流利的英语。
继续学习吧,我希望有朝一日你能成为我们中的一员。
Tony: What about the sports news
托尼:体育新闻演播室在哪
Chen Huan: T h a t’s over it is where we do interviews with big stars of sports.
L e t’s watch the presenter. Remember, I said you need to keep quite if the red light is on.
陈欢:在那边。
那也是我们采访体育明星的地方。
咱们来看看新闻播音员怎样播音吧。
记住我刚刚说的:红灯亮的时候我们需要保持安静。
Presenter: Finally, we've just heard that Germany has won the football match,2–
1 against England.
新闻播音员:我们刚刚得到消息,德国队以2:1战胜了英格兰队,赢得了足球比赛。
Lingling: Hey! That's great news!
玲玲:嘿!这是好消息!
Tony: No, it's awful news!
托尼:不,这是坏消息!
All: Ssh!
大家:嘘!
Presenter: ... And th a t’s the end of the six o’clock news.
新闻播音员:......六点新闻到此结束。
Unit 2 It seemed that they were speaking to me in person.
Radio times
播音时光
―How old are you‖The radio studio manager looked down at me.
―你多大了播音主任低头看着我问道。
―Fifteen,‖I said.
―十五岁,‖
我回答。
―And you want a job in radio Shouldn’t you be at school ‖he asked.
―你想找份播音方面的工作难道你不用上学吗‖他又问。
How could I explain
我怎么解释呢
I’ve always loved the radio.
我一直喜欢播音。
I still remember, when I was about four years old, I sat close to the radio in the living room, listening to my f avourite programmes, and to the voices of my favourite prese nters.
我仍然记得在我四岁的时候,紧挨着客厅的收音机坐着,听我最喜欢的节目和最喜欢的主持人的声音。
It seemed that they were speaking not to lots of listeners but to me in person.
我感觉好像他们不是在和广大听众说话,而是在亲自和我说话。
At the age of nine, I asked for part-time jobs in small r adio stations.
九岁的时候,我去小电台找过兼职工作。
As I grew older, my interest in radio grew.
随着年龄的增长,我对广播的兴趣与日俱增。
One day I learnt about Internet radio.
有一天我听说了网络电台。
Once a week, I played my favourite music from my father’s computer, talked about life at school, and hoped someone m ight be listening.
于是我每周一次用爸爸的电脑播放我最喜欢的音乐,谈论学校的生活,并且希望有人在听我的节目。
Soon my friends at school started to listen, and then they wanted to help.
很快我学校的朋友开始收听这个节目,而且他们也想帮助。
We prepared a programmes once a week, doing research on arti cles about music, sports news, jokes and the weather report (I did this by looking out of the window).
我们每周准备一期节目,内容包括音乐文献的研究、体育新闻、笑话和天气预报(根据观察窗外的情况得到)。
―OK,come with me,‖the manager said.
―好吧,跟我来,‖主任说。
I sat down in the studio.
我坐在演播室里。
He was in another room, behind a glass wall.
他坐在玻璃墙后的另一个屋子里。
―OK,l e t’s do a sound check. Just tell me what you had for breakfast.‖
―好,我们来做一个声音测试。
告诉我你早晨吃了什么。
‖
All radio presenters need to answer the same question before they begin work.
所有的播音员在开始工作之前都要回答同样的问题。
The purpose is to check the sound level.
目的是检查音质水平。
―I had eggs, fruit and some milk.‖
―我吃了鸡蛋、水果,喝了牛奶。
‖
―OK,that’s great!‖The man behind the glass said.
―好,太棒了!‖玻璃后面的主任说道。
This was how my first real job in radio began.。