蜘蛛侠:英雄归来中英对照台词剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
蜘蛛侠:英雄归来
Things are never gonna be the same now. 世界真的是大变样了
I mean, look at this.
你看看这幅画
You got aliens.
画中有外星人
You got big green guys tearing down buildings.
还有这个绿色的大家伙拆毁了不少大楼
When I was a kid, I used to draw cowboys and Indians.
我小的时候画的还是牛仔和印第安人
Actually, it's native American, but whatever.
应该把他们叫做"美洲土着居民" 但是...
Yeah. Tell you what, though.
嗯不管怎么说
It ain't bad, is it?
画的还可以吧
No. Yeah.
是啊还行
Kid's got a future.
这孩子挺有前途的
Yeah, well,
嗯..
we'll see, I guess.
也许吧
No, hey! Ah!
嘿
You can't saw through that stuff.
你这样是锯不开那玩意的
These alien bastards are tough.
这些外星垃圾很难搞的You gotta use the stuff they use.
你要用他们用的工具
- See? All right. - All right.
- 看到了没就这样搞 - 明白了
Oh, hey!
嘿
Glad you could join us. Afternoon.
这都下午了可算把你盼来了
- Yeah. My alarm didn't go off. - Yeah, your alarm.
- 我的闹钟没响 - 是啊是啊你闹钟的问题
Look, just go stack that armor plating like I asked you.
听着按我说的那样把那些装甲堆起来就好
This is a huge deal for us.
这可是很大的一单生意
Attention, please!
请注意
In accordance with executive order 396b,
根据行政令396-B
all post-battle cleanup operations
所有的战后清理行动
are now under our jurisdiction.
现在由我们负责
Thank you for your service. We'll take it from here.
多谢你们的劳动从今以后这就归我们管了
Who the hell are you?
你是谁啊?
Qualified personnel.
我们是有资格的处理人员
Look, I have a city contract
听着我是签了合同的
to salvage all this, okay, with the city, so--
负责清理城市里的这些玩意我和市政府签了合同的
I apologize, Mr. Toomes, but all salvage operations
抱歉图姆斯先生但是现在所有的城市清理工作
are now under our jurisdiction.
都由我们负责了
Please turn over any and all exotic materials
请交出你们所有收集的外星材料
that you've collected or you will be prosecuted.
否则你会受到起诉
Ma'am, what am--?
女士你...
Please. Come here. Hey, lady, come on. 请等一下
Look...
听我说
I bought trucks for this job.
为了干这活我买了卡车
I brought in a whole new crew.
还雇了一伙人
These guys have a family. I have a family.
他们都要养家糊口我也要养活自己的家人
I'm all in on this. I could lose my house.
我已经在这上面投入了一切我不能就这么丢了房子
I'm sorry, sir. There's nothing I can do.
很抱歉先生对此我无能为力
Maybe next time, don't overextend yourself. 下次别这么不自量力了
What'd you say?
你说什么?
Yeah.
是啊
He's right. I overextended myself.
他说得对我是不自量力
- Hey, hey, hey. - Don't do it.
- 嘿 - 别乱来
Ah-ah-ah-ah. Put 'em down.
把枪放下
If you have a grievance,
如果你有什么意见
you may take it up with my superiors. 可以去找我的上级
Your superiors. Who the hell are they? 你的上级?你他妈的上级是谁啊?
A joint venture between stark industries
史塔克工业与联邦政府共同建立的合资企业
and the federal government, the department
灾害控制部
of damage control, will oversee the collection
将会监督外星及其它特殊材料的
and storage of alien and other exotic materials.
收集与存储过程
Now the assholes who made this mess are paid to clean it up.
所以现在政府让这个搞出烂摊子的混蛋来收拾残局还付钱给他?
Yeah, it's all rigged.
是啊都被他操纵了