预定酒店英语日常用语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

第二章日常用语(句子):

基本信息

23.May I have your name, please?

请问您贵姓?

10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out?

请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房?

59.What time do you expect to arrive, Sir?

请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生?

46.What time will the guest be arriving?

客人大概什么到达酒店?

11.How long will you stay in our hotel?

请问您打算逗留多长时间?

36.Could you hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days.

麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。

37.Just a minute, please I’ll check our booking situation.

麻烦请您稍等,我需要查询我们的房态。

73.J ust a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.

麻烦请您稍等,我查询能否可以提供给您。

41.Could you hold on for a moment please? I’ll check our reservation record.

麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录。

72.How many people are there in your party?

与您同行有多少人?

50.I’ll arrive one day ear ly. Is that OK?

我那天早点到,可以吗?

56.We’ll send a confirmation to you soon.

我们稍后传确认书给您。

57.Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

如有任何疑问请随时与我们联系。

58.Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

如需进一步了解,请随时与我们联系。

其他服务类

42.Does it include breakfast?

包括早餐吗?

43.The tax and breakfast are also included.

税及早餐也包括在内。

12.Does your hotel have pick-up service?

请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?

13.Yes, please contact the concierge for details.

有的,详细内容请联系礼宾台。

16.What is your hotel’s website and email address?

请问贵酒店的网址及邮址?

17.Our hotel’s website is xxxx and our email address is xxxx. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.我们酒店的网址是

xxx而我们的邮址是xxx预订房间或有任何建议可与我们联系。

4.How about your hotel’s location?

请问贵酒店位于哪里?

5.Well, our hotel located in Yantian distric, Shen Zhen City. The OCT hotel is about 40 minutes from Shenzhen railway station, 85 minutes from BaiYun airport.

我们酒店位于深圳市盐田区。本酒店离深圳火车站40分钟车程,到深圳机场85分钟.

6.What’s the level of your hotel?

请问贵酒店是几星级的?

7.Our hotel is a five-star hotel.

本酒店是五星级的酒店。

8.How about your hotel’s facilities?

请问贵酒店有什么设施?

9.We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, shop prince and (KTV equipment)。.

本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所,商场及(KTV设施)。

44.We have a special family package plan

我们现在开始新推出一个优惠套餐。

45.W e’ll have to charge you RMB300 extra for an additional bed, the baby set is for free.

如需加床,我们将会收取人民币300元,婴儿床是免费的

房型资讯类

1.May I have the room type, please? /What kind of room would you like to reserve?

请问需要预订哪一类型的房间?

2:What kind of room do you have?

请问贵酒店有什么房间类型?

3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There are also some suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms(Interlaken hotel).

我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房。除此之外还有一些套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。14.Can I get harbor view in your hotel?

我可以看到海景吗?

15.I am sorry, you can’t. But you can have a nice view of a large pool/lake surrounded by beautiful landscaping.

很抱歉,不可以。但您可以看到周围美丽的泳池/湖景。

64.Perhaps you have a cheaper room?

或许您们还有更便宜的房间吧?

65.Sorry, the quoted rate is lowest.

不好意思,这个报价已经是最低了。

68.The room is spacious and cosy, I’m sure you will enjoy yourself.

房间既宽敞又舒适,我肯定您会过得愉快。

70.May I recommend deluxe suite? It’s more luxurious and comfortable.

我向您推荐豪华套房,更豪华更舒适的。

担保取消原则

18.Your reservation is tempor ary and it will be cancelled if you don’t arrive before 6p.m. on that day.

您的预订是暂时的,如果那天下午6点前不到,我们将会取消您的预订。

相关文档
最新文档