工作英语300句

工作英语300句
工作英语300句

老外超爱说的工作英语300句

1. I’m an office worker. 我是一个上班族。

对话放送

实战一:

A:What do you do?你是做什么工作的?

B:I’m an office worker. 我是一个上班族。

实战二:

A:Hi,nice to meet you here. 嗨,很高兴在这儿见到你。

B:Hello,nice to meet you too. 你好,我也很高兴见到你。

A:What do you do for a living?你是干哪一行的?

B:I’m an editor. I’m an office worker. 我是一个编辑。我是一个上班族。

A:So am I. 我也是。

补充包

I’m an ordinary office worker. 我是一个普通的上班族。

I’m a salary man. 我是一个上班族。

I do office work. 我是一个上班族。

2. I have a typical 9 to 5 job.

实战一:

A:How many hours do you usually work one day?

你一天通常要工作几个小时?

B:I have a typical 9 to 5 job. 我通常上午九点上班,下午五点下班。

实战二:

A:Do you have time to travel with me?你有时间跟我旅行吗?

B:Sorry,I’m an office worker. I have a typical 9 to 5 job.

对不起,我是一个上班族。我通常上午九点上班,下午五点下班。

补充包

My job is a nine-to-five one. 我的工作时间是朝九晚五。

Our office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. .

公司的工作时间是上午九点到下午五点。

I work a little longer than nine to five most days.

多数时候,我的工作时间都超过朝九晚五的范围。

3. Don’t forget to punch in and out.

实战一:

A:Don’t forget to punch in and out. 上下班都要记得打卡。

B:I won’t. 我不会忘的。

实战二:

A:That’s all I’m telling you about the business in the office.

在办公室里的事情我都告诉你了。

B:Thank you very much. 非常感谢。

老外超爱说的工作英语300句

1. I’m an office worker. 我是一个上班族。

对话放送

实战一:

A:What do you do?你是做什么工作的?

B:I’m an office worker. 我是一个上班族。

实战二:

A:Hi,nice to meet you here. 嗨,很高兴在这儿见到你。

B:Hello,nice to meet you too. 你好,我也很高兴见到你。

A:What do you do for a living?你是干哪一行的?

B:I’m an editor. I’m an office worker. 我是一个编辑。我是一个上班族。

A:So am I. 我也是。

补充包

I’m an ordinary office worker. 我是一个普通的上班族。

I’m a salary man. 我是一个上班族。

I do office work. 我是一个上班族。

2. I have a typical 9 to 5 job.

实战一:

A:How many hours do you usually work one day?

你一天通常要工作几个小时?

B:I have a typical 9 to 5 job. 我通常上午九点上班,下午五点下班。

实战二:

A:Do you have time to travel with me?你有时间跟我旅行吗?

B:Sorry,I’m an office worker. I have a typical 9 to 5 job.

对不起,我是一个上班族。我通常上午九点上班,下午五点下班。

补充包

My job is a nine-to-five one. 我的工作时间是朝九晚五。

Our office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. .

公司的工作时间是上午九点到下午五点。

I work a little longer than nine to five most days.

多数时候,我的工作时间都超过朝九晚五的范围。

3. Don’t forget to punch in and out.

实战一:

A:Don’t forget to punch in and out. 上下班都要记得打卡。

B:I won’t. 我不会忘的。

实战二:

A:That’s all I’m telling you about the business in the office.

在办公室里的事情我都告诉你了。

B:Thank you very much. 非常感谢。

A:If you have any problem,don’t hesitate to ask me anytime.

如果你有什么问题,随时问我。

B:I will. 我会的。

A:Oh,I almost forget to remind you. Don’t forget to punch in and out.

哦,差点忘了提醒你,上下班都要记得打卡。

B:OK. Thank you so much. 好的,真是非常感谢。

补充包

Don’t forget to clock in. 不要忘记打卡。

Don’t forget to clock in and clock out. 不要忘了上下班打卡。

Did you punch in?(上班时)打出勤卡了吗?

Did you punch out?(下班时)打出勤卡了吗?

4. How is your project going?

实战一:

A:How is your project going?你的项目进行得怎么样了?

B:Everything goes well. 一切进展顺利。

实战二:

A:George,how is your project going?

乔治,你的项目进行得怎么样了?

B:It’s coming along well,but a little delayed.

进展不错,但时间上有点拖延。

A:Can you finish it on time?能按时完成吗?

B:I will try my best. And I think there’s no problem.

我会尽力,我想没什么问题。

A:OK. 那就好。

补充包

How are things going?事情进行得如何?

How are things at work?工作进行得怎么样了?

That went well. 进行得很顺利。

5. I can handle it myself. 我会自己想办法的。

对话放送

实战一:

A:I can handle it myself. 我会自己想办法的。

B:I believe you. 我相信你。

实战二:

A:Can you settle it?你能搞定吗?

B:I can handle it myself. 我会自己想办法的。

A:But I think teamwork would be better. 但我认为团队协作会更好。

B:Everyone has urgent matter to deal with.

每个人都有要紧的事情要处理。

A:I see. 我知道了。

补充包

I can take care of it myself. 我会自己想办法的。

I can figure it out myself. 我会自己想办法的。

I’ll do something about it. 我会想办法的。

6. Give it a try!试一下吧!

实战一:

A:This is the new product. Give it a try!这是新产品,试一下吧。

B:OK. 好的。

实战二:

A:Wow,what a fabulous idea!哇,这个想法棒极了!

B:But I’m afraid it is difficult to carry out.

但我恐怕这个实施起来很难。

A:Give it a try!I’m always complaining that I couldn’t find the right way. But now your idea will work out the problem.

试一下吧!我一直在抱怨找不到正确的方法,但现在你的这个方法可以解决问题。

B:Oh,really?哦,真的吗?

A:Yes,of course. 是的,当然。

补充包

Try and do it. 你试试看。

Have another try. 再试一遍。

Give it another try. 再试一遍。

I’ll go for it. 我大胆试一试。

7. Which side are you on?你支持哪一边?

实战一:

A:Tom,which side are you on?汤姆,你支持哪一边?

B:I’m on your side. 我支持你。

实战二:

A:Whether Nick should be allowed to continue doing this or not is really a problem. There seem to be two sides regarding the argument.

尼克是否应该被允许继续做下去确实是个问题。关于这个争论好像出现了两派。

B:Yeah,I see.

是的,我知道了。

A:Which side are you on?

你支持哪一边?

B:I maintain a neutral position. Do you have any suggestions?

我保持中立。你有什么建议吗?

A:Well,I think we should ask him to show us the possible result now.

嗯,我想我们应该现在就让他给出可能的结果。

B:Sounds reasonable. 有道理。

补充包

Who are you rooting for?你支持哪一方?

Which side do you support?你支持哪一方?

I’m on your side. 我是站在你这边的。

8. I’m pressed for time. 我时间紧迫。

实战一:

A:Hurry up. I’m pressed for time. 快点,我时间紧迫。

B:Let’s go. 我们走吧。

实战二:

A:Kelly,do you work overtime today?凯利,今天要加班吗?

B:Yes,the plan must be worked out today. I’m pressed for time.

是的,这个计划今天必须做出来,我时间紧迫。

补充包

My schedule is tight. 我时间安排得很紧。

I’m really busy now. 我现在真的很忙。

There’s no time left. 没有时间了。

9. Do you have any questions?

实战一:

A:Do you have any questions?你们有什么问题吗?

B:No. 没有了。实战二:

A:Well,you really have perfect work experience.

嗯,你确实有很好的工作经验。

B:Thank you. 谢谢。

A:You might just be the person we’ve been looking for. Do you have any questions?你或许正是我们一直寻找的那个人。你有什么问题吗?

补充包

Any other business?还有什么问题吗?

Are there any final questions?最后还有什么问题吗?

10. You can do it!你可以的!

实战一:

A:Tony,I believe you. You can do it!托尼,我相信你,你可以的。

B:Thanks for your encouragement. 谢谢你的鼓励。

实战二:

A:Come on. Though we face some technical problems,I believe everyone here can solve them. 加油!尽管我们面临一些技术上的问题,我相信这里的每个人,你们能解决这些问题。

B:Let’s speak out:you can do it!让我们大声说出:你可以的!

补充包

You’ll make it!你可以的!

You’re going to be fine. 你会做好的。

It’s going to be all right. 会好起来的。

11. I couldn’t agree more. 我完全同意。

实战一:

A:How about you?你是怎么想的?

B:I couldn’t agree more. 我完全同意。

实战二:

A:How to promote the new product?如何推广新产品呢?

B:I think we should invest more money in marketing. What’s your idea,Jack?我想我们应该在营销上进行更多的投资。杰克,你认为呢?

C:I don’t agree. It needs too much fund. Meanwhile,we’d better hold the old customers first.

我不这样认为,这需要太多的资金。同时,我们最好先抓住老顾客。

A:Yes. I couldn’t agree more. 是的,我完全同意。

补充包

I’m all for it. 我完全同意。

I quite agree. 我完全同意。

I agree completely. 我完全同意。

12. I’ll do my best. 我尽力而为

实战一:

A:Do you think you can do it?你认为你可以吗?

B:I’ll do my best. 我尽力而为。

实战二:

A:I want to congratulate you on the complete success of A project. You really did a good job.

恭喜你的A项目取得圆满成功,你的工作真的做得很出色。

B:Thank you,Jane. I appreciate it. It was a very interesting project. I really enjoyed working on it. ,I must mention that,from what I’ve seen so far,the B project doesn’t go well. Is there any problem I can help with?谢谢,简。我很感激。这个项目很有意思,我很喜欢干。不过,我不得不指出,根据我所了解的情况来看,B项目进展得不太顺利。有什么我可以帮忙的吗?

A:Not really. I’ll get it back on track. I’m sorry. I think I jumped the gun. 不用,我会让它马上步入正轨。很抱歉,我想是我太仓促了。

B:I’m sure you can deal with it. 我相信你能处理得很好。

A:I’ll do my best. 我会尽力的。

补充包

I’ll try my best. 我尽力而为。

I did all I could do. 我已经尽了最大的努力了。

That’s all I can do. 我已经尽了最大的努力了。

13. Things happen. 常有的事。

实战一:

A:I’m crazy. 我疯了。

B:Don’t worry. Things happen. 别担心,常有的事。

实战二:

A:Why did Tony go mad?托尼为什么发飙?

B:Things happen. 常有的事。

补充包

It happens!常有的事!

It happens to everyone. 这种事谁都会遇到。

It’s a common mistake. 这是常见的错误。

14. I think so. 我想是吧。

实战一:

A:Do you think we can finish the task on time?

你认为我们能按时完成任务吗?

B:I think so. 我想是吧。

实战二:

A:Good morning. What’s wrong with you?早上好。怎么了?

B:I don’t feel very well. I’m very tired all day.

我感觉不舒服。我整天都感到很累。

A:Let me see. You have got a cold. 我看看。你感冒了。

B:Can you tell me how I got a cold?能告诉我我是怎么感冒的吗?

A:Maybe you overworked. 或许你太过度工作了。

B:I think so. I have too much work to do every day.

我想是吧,我每天都有太多的工作要做。

补充包

I believe so. 我想是吧。

I suppose so. 我想是吧。

So they say. 我想是吧。

15. I can’t take it anymore!我再也受不了了!

实战一:

A:I can’t take it anymore!I quit. 我再也受不了了!我不干了。

B:Don’t be so rash. 别这么鲁莽。

实战二:

A:George,I think we’d better do the task separately.

乔治,我想我们最好各自分开做这个工作吧。

B:Why?为什么呢?

A:I can’t take it anymore!You always consider yourself in the right.

我再也受不了了!你太自以为是了。

补充包

I have had it!我再也无法忍受了!

I can’t bear it anymore. 我再也无法忍受了。

I can’t stand it any longer. 我再也无法忍受了。

I can’t put up with it any longer!我再也无法忍受了!

This is the last straw. 我已经忍无可忍了。

16. Cheer up!振作起来!

实战一:

A:Cheer up,everybody!大家都振作起来!

B:OK. Come on. 好的,加油。

实战二:

A:Why do you look so tired?你为什么看起来很累?

B:I’m too tired to lift my spirits. 我太累了,振作不起精神来。

A:What’s the matter?怎么了?

B:I lost the job again!我的工作又没了。

A:Cheer up!You will soon find a better job.

振作起来!你很快就会找到一份更好的工作。

补充包

Come on!打起精神来!

Pull yourself together!重新振作起来!

Go on. You can do it!接着干,你能行!

17. He got a pay raise. 他加薪了。

实战一:

A:He got a pay raise. 他加薪了。

B:He deserves it. 这是他应得的。

实战二:

A:It’s said that he got a pay raise. 据说他加薪了。

B:Really?I can’t believe it. 真的吗?我真不敢相信。

A:Me either. I can’t find out any good performance in his work.

我也是,我没发现他在工作中有任何好的表现。

补充包

I’m supposed to get a raise. 我应该涨工资。

Please give me a raise. 请给我涨工资。

When will you give me a raise?您什么时候给我涨工资?

18. We have to work together.

实战一:

A:We have to work together. 我们要一起努力工作。

B:Happy to work with you. 很高兴和你一起共事。

实战二:

A:Now we have a new task. It’s a challenge for us.

现在我们有了新任务,这对我们来说是个挑战。

B:I like challenge actually. 事实上我很喜欢挑战。

A:And it also needs teamwork as usual.

而且像以往一样需要团队协作。

C:No problem. We have to work together.

没问题,我们要一起努力工作。

补充包

We must be a team. 我们要拧成一股绳。

We must function as one mind and one body. 我们要拧成一股绳。

We have to cooperate with each other. 我们必须相互协助。

19. I’m a workaholic. 我是个工作狂。

A:I’m a workaholic. 我是个工作狂。

B:Absolutely. 绝对是。

实战二:

A:Are you a workaholic?你是个工作狂吗?

B:No,I seldom work overtime. How about you?

不是,我很少加班。你呢?

A:I’m a workaholic. I always work at home.

我是个工作狂,我总是在家工作。

补充包

You should work harder. 你应该更加努力工作。

He’s a hard worker. 他是个努力工作的人。

You’re overworking. 你超负荷工作了。

20. You shouldn’t work so hard.

实战一:

A:You shouldn’t work so hard. 你不必工作得这么累。

B:I need to support my family. 我需要养家。

实战二:

A:Why are you so tired?你为什么这么累?

B:I worked overtime recently. 我最近加班了。

A:You shouldn’t work so hard. You know,work will never be done.

你不必工作得这么累。你知道,工作永远都做不完。

补充包

You had better work less. 你最好少工作些。

Whatever you do,don’t work so hard.

无论你做什么,不要工作得那么辛苦。

If I were you,I’d work less.

如果我是你,我会少工作些。

21. Is everything OK?一切还好吗?

实战一:

A:Is everything OK?一切还好吗?

B:It’s fine!Thank you!很好!谢谢!

实战二:

A:This is Tony,calling from Shanghai. We’re at the fair.

我是托尼,从上海打来的。我们在展会上。

B:Oh,hello,Tony. Is everything OK?哦,你好,托尼。一切还好吗?

补充包

Are you okay there?一切还好吗?

Are you alright?你那里还好吗?

Is everything all right?一切还好吗?

22. We will contact you within one week.

A:That’s all. We will contact you within one week.

好了,我们会在一周之内通知你。

B:Thank you. 谢谢。

实战二:

A:Do you have any questions?你还有什么问题吗?

B:Yes,I have the last one:how soon could I know the result?

我有最后一个问题:什么时候可以知道结果?

A:We will contact you within one week. 我们会在一周之内通知你。

补充包

We’ll notify you of our final decision within three days.

我们会在三天内通知你我们的决定。

We’ll let you know the result within four days.

四天之内我们就会让你知道结果的。

We’ll get in touch with you by the end of this week.

我们会在这周末之前联系你的。

23. I’m looking forward to it. 我很期待。

实战一:

A:What’s the result?I’m looking forward to it.

结果是什么呢?我很期待。

B:So is everyone here. 这里的每个人都这样想。

实战二:

A:Tom,I’ll have a barbecue at my house at the weekend. Would you like to come?汤姆,我周末请大伙儿来我家烤肉。你要不要来呀?

B:Sure. 当然。

A:Great!Come anytime after seven o’clock.

太好了!七点钟过后,什么时间都成。

B:Sounds great!Do I need to bring anything?

好极了!你要我带点什么来吗?

A:Nope. 不用了。

B:Fine. 好的。

A:I’m glad you can come. 很高兴你能来。

B:Thanks for your invitation. I’m looking forward to it.

谢谢你的邀请,我很期待。

补充包

We look forward to your favorable reply. 我们恭候佳音。

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

我们盼望着不久能收到您的来信。

I am looking forward to your visit next week.

我期待着你下周来访。

24. I don’t understand what you say.

实战一:

A:I don’t understand what you say. 我不明白你说什么。

B:Don’t play dumb. 别装傻。

实战二:

A:It appears that there are some troubles in the transportation. Who’s in charge of it?好像运输中出了一些问题,谁负责的?

B:I don’t know. 我不清楚。

A:Sam?萨姆?

C:What?I don’t understand what you say.

什么?我不明白你说什么。

A:It’s your duty,isn’t it?这是你的职责,对吧?

补充包

I didn’t catch your meaning. 我不明白你的意思。

I can’t see what you mean. 我不明白你的意思。

I’m confused. 我有点迷惑。

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say. 我不知道你想要说什么。

25. Do something!想点办法吧!

实战一:

A:Do something!想点办法吧!

B:Let’s have a brainstorming. 让我们一起讨论一下吧。

实战二:

A:I just got my paycheck. There was about five hundred yuan missing.

我刚拿到我的薪水支票,大概少了五百元。

B:This is exaggerating. He’s using every excuse to dock our pay.

这真的是太夸张了,他用一堆借口扣我们的薪水。

A:Yeah,do something.

是啊,想点办法吧。

B:Maybe we can write a letter to the general manager and tell him what happened.

或许我们可以给总经理写一封信,告诉他发生了什么。

A:Good idea. 好主意。

补充包

Please do something about it. 请想点儿办法吧!

You’ve got to do something. 你一定要想办法。

We should do something about it. 我们应该做点什么。

26. I’ll do that. 我会照办。

实战一:

A:Don’t worry. I’ll do that. 放心,我会照办。

B:OK. 好。

实战二:

A:Lily,did you attend the meeting yesterday afternoon?

莉莉,你参加昨天下午的会议了吗?

B:Yeah. We discussed the new project. 是的,我们讨论了那个新项目。

A:Oh,what a pity!I shouldn’t have missed that meeting,but I had to meet a client at that time. What else did you talk about?哦,真是太可惜了!我不应该错过那个会议的,但我那时得会见一个客户。你们还讨论什么了?

B:We also talked about the current projects and something about hiring another worker. That’s all. 我们还讨论了现在进行的项目以及关于招聘一名新员工的事情,就是这些了。

A:Well,write a report about what you discussed during that meeting and give me this afternoon.

好的,写一份关于这次会议所讨论问题的报告,下午给我。

B:OK. I’ll do that. 好的,我会照办。

补充包

I’ll do whatever you say. 我听你的。

You’re the boss. 听你的。

I can’t do that. 我做不了。

27. Let’s figure things out together.’

实战一:

A:Let’s figure things out together. 我们一起来想想办法吧。

B:Yes. Many heads are better than one. 是啊,三个臭皮匠,顶个诸葛亮。

实战二:

A:Let’s figure things out together. 我们一起来想想办法吧。

B:I think our logo should be red. Red is more eye-catching.

我认为我们的标识应该用红色,红色更加抢眼。

C:I think blue is more attractive and soothing.

我还是认为蓝色更加吸引人,而且更加柔和。

A:How about blending them?混合起来怎么样?

B:Great idea. 好主意。

补充包

Let’s finish it somehow. 我们总得想办法完成。

Let’s all get together and act as one. 我们拧成一股绳地去干。

Let’s work together as a team. 我们拧成一股绳地去干。

28. Let me check my schedule.

实战一:

A:How about meeting next Monday?下周一见面怎么样?

B:Let me check my schedule. 让我看看我的日程安排。

实战二:

A:Mary,can you spare me several minutes this afternoon?

玛丽,今天下午我可以占用你一些时间吗?

B:Let me check my schedule. 让我看看我的日程安排。

补充包

Let me confirm my schedule. 让我看看我的日程安排。

What’s on the schedule for today?今天有哪些日程安排?

This is the schedule for tomorrow. 这是明天的日程安排。

29. Can you make it on Saturday?

实战一:

A:Can you make it on Saturday?I have an urgent matter to deal with.

可以改到星期六吗?我有件急事要处理。

B:No problem. 没问题。

实战二:

A:Nancy,I think I’m too busy to meet you today.

南希,我想今天太忙了,无法跟你见面。

B:So what time is convenient for you?那你什么时候方便?

A:Can you make it on Saturday?可以改到星期六吗?

B:OK. I’ll call you beforehand. 好,我会提前给你打个电话。

补充包

Could we plan it for another day,such as Saturday?

我们能不能再找一天,比如星期六?

Let’s do it on Saturday. 咱们改到星期六吧。

Some other time. 再找其他时间吧。

30. I can’t get along well with him.

实战一:

A:I can’t get along well with him. 我跟他合不来。

B:He is really a strange man. 他确实是个古怪的人。

实战二:

A:Do you get along well with your new colleagues?

你和新同事相处得怎么样?

B:Pretty well except Nick. 除了尼克,都很好。

A:What’s wrong?怎么了?

B:He’s so weird that he seldom says a word in the office. I can’t get along well with him. 他很古怪,在办公室里很少说话,我跟他合不来。

补充包

I am on hard terms with him. 我跟他合不来。

I don’t get along well with her. 我跟她合不来。

I get along well with him. 我和他合得来。

英语面试口语:工作经验.doc

英语面试口语:工作经验 119.have you got any experience in advertising?你有广告方面的经验吗? 0.do you have any sales experience?你有销售经验吗? 1.do you have any practical experience as a secretary?你有秘书工作的实践经验吗? 2.yes,i have been working in the public relations section of a company in the past two years. 是的,我在过去的两年中一直在公关部门工作。 3.yes,i worked in a fashion shop last summer as part-time salesgirl.有,我曾在一家时装店任兼职售货员。 4.yes,sir.i have been a secretary in an insurance company.是的,先生,我一直在一家保险公司担任秘书工作。 5.although i have no experience in this field, i'm willing to learn. 虽然在这方面我没有经验,但是我愿意学习。 6.i am sorry to say that i have no experience in this field. 很抱歉,我在这方面毫无经验。 7.would you tell me the essential qualities a secretary should maintain? 你能告诉我,作为一个秘书须具备什么样的重要素质?

面试英语口语范文

面试英语口语范文 面试英语口语900句精选句型 一、关于辞职原因:What position have you held before?你以前担任过什么职务?How many places have you worked altogether?你一共工作了几个地方 ? What was your reason for leaving?你为什么要离开呢? Do you enjoy your present job?你喜欢目前的工作吗? Yes,I find it interesting.是的,我发现它很有趣味。 What made you decide to change your job?什么原因使你决定换工作?I know from your resume that you are working as an administration assistant in a trading pany.Why do you plan to change your job?我知道你正在一家贸易公司任职行政助理,为什么你计划转职?

Why have you changed you job so frequently?你为什么经常换工作?I am working in a small pany where further promotion is impossible.I am capable of more responsibilies,so I decided to change my job.I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. 我在一家小公司工作,所以晋级不大可能。我完全能够承担更多 的责任,所以我决定换工作。我希望做一个更有挑战性的工作。 I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present one.Besides,I would like to practise my English in my work.As my present employer deals with China trade only,there isn't much chance to speak English. 因为我希望找到一份较有活力的工作。此外,我想在工作上多用 英语。但我现时的雇主主要发展中国市场,所以很少会使用英语。 Because I am looking for a pany that I really want to work for so that I could settle down and make a long-term contribution.因为我想找到一家理想的公司,使我能安定下来,并 做出长远的贡献。

外企日常工作中常用的英语术语和缩写语

一个博友写的,我觉得很不错,之,学习之. 本文以一个办公室职员(Office Clerk)加入公司的整个过程为例,引出在跨国公司(MNC-Multi-National Company) 工作中,日常人们喜欢经常使用的术语(Terminology)和缩写语(Abbreviation)。 [找工作Job Searching]我立志大学毕业后加入一家跨国公司。我制作了精美的个人简历(Resume, cv)。我参加了校园招聘(Campus Recruitment)。我关注报纸招聘广告(Recruiting Ads)。我也经常浏览招聘(Recruiting Website)。我还参加人才招聘会(Job Fair)。 [参加面试Be invited for Interview]我选择了几家中意的公司,投出了简历。终于接到了人力资源部(Human Resources Department)邀请面试的通知。经过几轮面试(Interview)和笔试(Written Test)我终于接到了XXXX公司的聘用书(Offer Letter)。这是一家独资/合资企业(Wholly Foreign-Owned Company/Joint-Venture)。 [录用条件Employment Terms]我隶属XX部门(Department)。我的职位(Position)是XXXX。我的工作职责(Job Responsibilities)是XXXX。我的直接上司(Direct Supervisor)是XXX。我的起点工资(Starting Salary)是XXXX。我的入职日期(Join-Date)是XXXX。我的试用期(Probation)是3个月。首期劳动合同(Labor Contract/Employment Contract)的期限(Term)是3年。 [第一天上班First day of join]我乘坐公司班车(Shuttle Bus/Commuting Bus)来到公司。先来到人力资源部报到(Register)。我填了一系列的表格(Forms)。我领到了工卡(Badge Card)、餐卡(Meal Card)、员工手册(Employee Manual)、培训手册(Training Handbook)、保险手册(Insurance Handbook)、安全环境健康(EHS-Environment, Health

求职面试英语口语之工作经验

7. 工作经验 CONVERSATIONS 会话 (A=Applicant I=Interviewer) Dialogue 1 I: Do you have any work experience in this field? A: Yes. After my graduation from university, I worked as a Customer Service Coordinator in a foreign representative office, and then I transferred to a joint venture as a Market Deve1opment Manager. So I am familiar with the market in China. I: What have you learned from the jobs you have had? A: I learned to be patient when dealing with customers complaints and try my best to solve them. In addition, I learned at my previous jobs how to cooperate with my colleagues. I: Does your current employer know you are looking for another job? A: No, I haven抰discussed my leaving plans with my current employer, but I am sure he will release me. I: What is your impression of your present company? A: Very good. I: What would your current colleague say about you? A: They would say I抦a dependable and hard worker. I: 你有这个行业的工作经验吗? A: 有,在我大学毕业后,我就到一家外企代理处做了一名顾客服务协调员,之后我转到一家合资企业做市场发展部经理,所以我对中国市场非常熟悉。 I: 那你从以前的工作中学到了些什么? A: 我学会了在处理客户的抱怨时要有耐心而且要尽力为他们解决困难。而且,我还学会了如何与同事共同合作。 I: 你现在的老板知道你在找另一份工作吗? A: 不知道,我还没有和他讨论我要离职的计划,但我坚信他会让我走的。 I: 你对你现在这个公司印象如何? A: 非常好。 I: 你现在的同事会如何评价你呢? A: 他们会说我是一个值得信赖并且工作刻苦的人。 Dialogue 2 I: What kind of jobs have you had? A: I have been a Production Manager. I: How many years have you worked as a Production Manager? A: 3 years. I: Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements? A: I had introduced an advanced product line, which increased the output and lessened the cost. I: Wonderful. Then how many employers have you worked for? A: Frankly speaking, three. If your company employs me, it will be my fourth. I: Then have you received any award at your present company? A: Yes. I was awarded the title of 揂dvanced Worker last year.

职业卫生与职业医学-常用英语词汇

《职业卫生与职业医学》常用英语词汇 occupational health 职业卫生学 industrial hygiene 工业卫生工程学 Occupational hazard 职业性危害 Occupational adverse effect/damage 职业性损害/损伤 Occupational tolerance 职业耐受性 Occupational injury/work injury 工伤 Occupational disorders 职业性疾患 Occupational diseases 职业病 Diagnosis of occupational disease 职业病的诊断 Emergency rescue center 应急救援中心 health promotion 健康促进 compensable disease 需赔偿的疾病 work—related disease 工作有关疾病 occupational stigma 职业特征 host risk factor 个体危险因素 high risk group 高危人群 occupational health service 职业卫生服务 three levels of prevention 三级预防 primary prevention 第一级预防 secondary prevention 第二级预防 tertiary prevention 第三级预防 primary health care 初级卫生保健 work physio1ogy 工作(职业)生理学 occupational psychology 职业心理学 ergonomics 人类工效学 human factors engineering 人机因素工程学 mental work 脑力劳动 physical work 体力劳动 oxygen demand 氧需 maximum oxygen uptake 氧上限 oxygen debt 氧债 steady state 稳定状态 intensity of work 工作强度 shift work 轮班制 dual classification of work intensity 工作强度双重分级法 static work/effort 静力作业 isometric contraction 等长性收缩 dynamic work 动态作业 isotonic contraction 等张性收缩 dynamic stereotype 动力定型 occupational stress 职业性紧张 stressor 紧张因素

业务员常用英语词汇

业务员常用英语词汇 a accepted 承兑 AA Auditing Administration (中国)审计署 AAA 最佳等级 abs. abstract 摘要 a/c, A/C account 帐户、帐目 a/c, A/C account current 往来帐户、活期存款帐户A&C addenda and corrigenda 补遗和勘误 Acc. acceptance or accepted 承兑 Accrd. Int accrued interest 应计利息 Acct. account 帐户、帐目 Acct. ccountant 会计师、会计员 Acct. accounting 会计、会计学 Acct.No. account number 帐户编号、帐号Acct.Tit. account title 帐户名称、会计科目 ACN air consignment 航空托运单 a/c no. account number 帐户编号、帐号 Acpt. acceptance or accepted 承兑 A/CS Pay. accounts payable 应付帐款 A/CS Rec. accounts receivable 应收帐款 ACT advance corporation tax 预扣公司税

TSP Total Suspended Particle 总空中悬浮物(污染指标)TST test 检查,检测 TT Testamentary Trust 遗嘱信托 TT, T/T telegraphic transfer 电汇 T.T.B. telegraphic transfer bought 买入电汇 T.T.S. telegraphic transfer sold 卖出电汇 TTY teletypewriter 电报打字员 TU Trade Union 工会,职工协会 Tue, Tues Tuesday 星期二 TV terminal value; television 最终价值;电视 TW transit warehouse 转口仓库 TWI training within industry 业内训练 txt. text 课文,电文,正文 Ty. territory 领土,(推销员的)推销区域 T&E Card travel and entertainment card 旅行和娱乐信用卡T&H temperature and humidity 温度和湿度 T&M time and material 时间和材料 T/C time charter 定期租船,计时租船 t/km ton kilometer 顿/千米

英语面试口语对话

第1章:开场白 BRIEF INTRODUCTION 简介 开场白(prolusion)有可能决定整个面试的基调。所谓“前三分钟定终身”,即你给面试考官的第一印象,从言谈举止到穿着打扮将直接影响到你被录取的机会。要彬彬有礼,但不要显得过分殷勤;要大方得体,不要拘谨或过分谦让。 还有,应试者需要注意的是,虽然对方为了缓和紧张气氛会问几个轻松的问题,但回答问题时一定要有礼貌,答案要抓住重点,和面试无关的话不要说,尽量考虑对方最想知道什么。 BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达 1) May I come in? 我可以进来吗? 2) How are you doing, Mrs. Smith? 你好,史密斯女士。 3) Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith? 对不起,我可以见史密斯女士吗? 4) Miss Wu? Will you come in please? Take a seat. 吴小姐,请进,坐下吧。 5) I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you. 我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你。 6) I am coming for an interview as required. 我是应邀来面试的。 7) Did you have any difficulty finding our company? 找到我们公司困难吗? 8) How do you think of the weather today? 你认为今天的天气如何? CONVERSATIONS 会话 (A=Applicant I=Interviewer) Dialogue 1 A: May I come in? I: Yes, please. A: How are you doing, Madam? My name is Wujing. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested. I: Fine, thank you for coming. Mr. Wu, Please take a seat. I am Anne Smith, the assistant manager.

工作经历常用英语词汇

A Useful Glossary for Work Experience (工作经历常用词汇) work experience工作经历occupational history工作经历professionalhistory职业经历specific experience具体经历responsibilities职责second job第二职业achievements工作成就,业绩administer管理 assist辅助adapted to适应于accomplish完成(任务等)appointed被认命的 adept in善于analyze分析 authorized委任的;核准的behave表现 break the record打破纪录breakthrough关键问题的解决control控制conduct经营,处理 cost成本;费用create创造demonstrate证明,示范decrease减少 design设计develop开发,发挥devise设计,发明direct指导 double加倍,翻一番earn获得,赚取effect效果,作用eliminate消除 enlarge扩大enrich使丰富 exploit开发(资源,产品)enliven搞活 establish设立(公司等);使开业evaluation估价,评价execute实行,实施expedite加快;促进generate产生good at 擅长于 guide指导;操纵improve改进,提高initiate创始,开创innovate改革,革新invest投资integrate使结合;使一体化justified经证明的;合法化的launch开办(新企业)maintain保持;维修modernize使现代化negotiate谈判nominated被提名;被认命的overcome克服perfect使完善;改善perform执行,履行profit利润

外企日常工作中常用的英语术语和缩写语

外企日常工作中常用的英语术语和缩写语 办公室职员(Office Clerk)加入公司的整个过程为例,引出在跨国公司(MNC-Multi-National Company) 工作中,日常人们喜欢经常使用的术语(Terminology)和缩写语(Abbreviation)。[找工作Job Searching]我立志大学毕业后加入一家跨国公司。我制作了精美的个人简历(Resume, cv)。我参加了校园招聘(Campus Recruitment)。我关注报纸招聘广告(Recruiting Ads)。我也经常浏览招聘网站(Recruiting Website)。我还参加人才招聘会(Job Fair)。 [参加面试Be invited for Interview] 我选择了几家中意的公司,投出了简历。终于接到了人力资源部(Human Resources Department)邀请面试的通知。经过几轮面试(Interview)和笔试(Written Test)我终于接到了XXXX 公司的聘用书(Offer Letter)。这是一家独资/合资企业(Wholly Foreign-Owned Company/Joint-Venture)。 [ 录用条件Employment Terms] 我隶属XX 部门(Department )。我的职位(Position)是XXXX。我的工作职责(Job Responsibilities)是XXXX。我的直接上司(Direct Supervisor)是XXX。我的起点工资(Starting Salary)是XXXX。我的入职日期(Join-Date)是XXXX。我的试 用期(Probation)是3 个月。首期劳动合同(Labor Contract/Employment Contract)的期限(Term)是3 年。 [第一天上班First day of join] 我乘坐公司班车(Shuttle Bus/Commuting Bus)来到公司。先来到人力资源部报到(Register)。我填了一系列的表格(Forms)。我领到了工卡(Badge Card)、餐卡(Meal Card)、员工手册(Employee Manual)、培训手册(Training Handbook)、保险手册(Insurance Handbook)、安全环境健康(EHS-Environment, Health and Safety)手册。公司培训主管(Training Supervisor)为我做了入职培训(Orientation)。我了解了公司的安全须知(Safety Precautions)和紧急疏散通道(Emergency Evacuation Route)。 [部门Department] 我随后来到我的部门,见到了我的部门经理(Department Manager)和同事(Colleagues)。我来到我的办公桌(Desk)前,看到办公用品(Stationery)和台式计算机(DeskTop)已经摆在桌上。经理说以后还会配备笔记本电脑(Notebook/LapTop)。 [午餐Lunch] 中午在公司餐厅(Cafeteria)吃饭,是免费的午餐(Free Lunch)。饭后跟大家一起外出散步。 [第一次会议First meeting] 下午部门开会(Have a Meeting),讨论目前面临的困难和问题(Difficulty & Issues),经理要求大家通过脑力激荡(Brain-Storming),找出问题的根源(Root Cause),并提出解决方案(Solutions)。 [各种类型会议Various meetings] 公司有多种会议。部门经理的管理层会议(Staff Meeting)。讨论项目进展的项目会议(Project Meeting)。讨论预算的预算会议(Budgeting Meeting)。与美国总部的电话会议(Teleconference Call)。还可以利用视频会议系统(Video Conference)或网络会议(Net-Meeting)系统开会。有各种周会(Weekly Meeting)、月例会(Monthly Meeting)、季度会议(Quarterly Meeting)和年度会议(Annual Meeting)。 [各种计划Various plans] 要制定各种计划(Plans)。有长期计划(Long-term Plan)、中期计划(Medium-term Plan)和短期计划(Short-term Plan) 。有周计划(Weekly Plan)、月计划(Monthly Plan )和年度计划(Annual Plan )。有业务计划(Project Plan )、营销计划(Marketing Plan )、销售计划(Sales Plan)、预算计划(budgeting Plan )、项目计划

表达于求职应聘的英语口语句子

表达于求职应聘的英语口语句子 导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《表达于求职应聘的英语口语句子》的内容,具体内容:在面试求职的时候我们可能把自己的教育说出来会让面试官对你有更大的印象,我下面就给大家分享求职英语的口语,大家可以多多学习应聘金融工作1) Tell me about... 在面试求职的时候我们可能把自己的教育说出来会让面试官对你有更大的印象,我下面就给大家分享求职英语的口语,大家可以多多学习 应聘金融工作 1) Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 说说你自己以及过去的一些经验吧。 2) For the past two years, I have been working in an investment banking. 过去的两年中,我一直在一家投资银行工作。 3) My background and experience include working on a variety of projects and jobs in the financial industry. 我的背景和经验包括我在金融业参与过各类项目、做过不同的工作。 4) I抳e had to adjust my style to the new environment several times.好多次我都必须调整我的方式以适应新环境。 5) What was the most significant project youve worked on? 你参与的最有意义的一个项目是什么? 6) It was a challenge for a person with a finance background.

工作中常用英语单词整合

Procedure [pr?'si?d??] n. 程序,手续;步骤grant vt. 授予;允许;承认vi. 同意Integrated adj. 综合的;完整的;互相协调的整合;使…成整体(integrate v.的过去分词)Automatically adv. 自动地;机械地;无意识地automatic adj. 自动的; is free of charge 免费on your behalf 以你的名义 Intend vi. 打算;想要;意指procure [pr?'kj??] vt. 获得,取得;导致 Despite prep. 尽管,不管 Interactive adj. 交互式的;相互作用的;deem [di?m] 认为be deemed被视为;被认为Respective adj. 分别的,各自的; The remaining 其余的;cache [k??] n. 电脑高速缓冲存储器 courier service 快递服务courier ['k?r??] n. 导游;情报员,通讯员;送快信的人;assess [?'ses] vt. 评定;估价;对…征税; Access ['?kses] n. 进入;使用权;通路;anticipate vt. 预期,期望; Authorize ['?θ?ra?z] vt. 批准,认可; Individual adj. 个人的;个别的;独特的;n. 个人,个体; Context ['k?ntekst] n. 环境;上下文;来龙去脉In the context 在文中; refer to 参考;chapter ['t??pt?] n. 章,回in the following chapters Corresponding adj. 相当的,相应的; parallel ['p?r?lel] adj. 平行的;vt. 使…与…平行on demand 根据需求;content n. 内容,目录;vt. 使满足 scenario [s?'nɑ?r???] n. 场景;方案;情节; recommend [rek?'mend] vt. 推荐,介绍;dual ['dju??l] adj. 双的;双重的 privilege [?pr?v?l?d?] n. 特权;优待;vt. 给予…特权;特免 mature [m?'t???] adj. 成熟的;premature [,prim?'t??r] adj. 早产的;不成熟的;比预期早的

英语口语话题——未来的工作

Future job 1李:好久不见,你们最近怎样 Long time no areyougettingalong 1孙:还好吧,又到了一年一度的毕业季了,校园里都是毕业的气氛呢。 That’s OK .The annual graduation season is campus is full of the atmosphere of graduation. 1马:是啊,时间好快啊,我们马上就大三了,马上就要毕业了。对了,你们想好以后做什么了吗 Yes,how time flies .Next time we come back from home ,we will be Grade Three. And we will graduate soon. Well, have you thought what will you do in future 1王:那当然,我早就想好了。以后我要当一名公务员。 Of course I have thought about it ,I want to be a civil servant. 2李:哇是吗想法不错啊,不过我听说公务员很难考呢。 Wow, really It’s a good idea. But it is said that the civil servants are difficult to you got ready yet 2孙:是挺难考的,我的哥哥考了两次还没考上呢。你可要加油啊。Well , it is really difficult to pass by .My brother had attended two ,but all failed . You really need to have a good review. 2马:他平时学习那么认真,我相信他一定可以考上的。考公务员的人可真多啊,公务员到底有什么好处呢

最新整理博士面试英语口语

博士面试英语口语 下面是学习啦小编整理的博士面试英语口语,希望对大家有帮助。 英语面试问题集锦: 1W h a t i s y o u r g r e a t e s t s t r e n g t h? I f e e l t h a t m y s t r o n g e s t a s s e t i s m y a b i l i t y t o s t i c k t o t h i n g s t o g e t t h e m d o n e. I f e e l a r e a l s e n s e o f a c c o m p l i s h m e n t w h e n I f i n i s h a t h i n g a n d i t t u r n s o u t j u s t a s I r s q u o;d p l a n n e d.I r s q u o;v e s e t s o m e h i g h g o a l s f o r m y s e l f.F o r e_a m p l e,I w a n t t o g r a d u a t e w i t h h i g h e s t d i s t i n c t i o n. A n d e v e n t h o u g h I h a d a s l o w s t a r t i n m y f r e s h m a n y e a r, I m a d e u p f o r i t b y d o i n g a n h o n o r r s q u o;s t h e s i s. 2 W h a t i s y o u r g r e a t e s t w e a k n e s s? I m s u c h a p e r f e c t i o n i s t t h a t I w i l l n o t s t o p u n t i l a j o b i s w e l l d o n e. 3 H o w d o y o u f e e l a b o u t y o u r p r o g r e s s t o d a t e? I t h i n k I d i d w e l l i n s c h o o l. I n f a c t, i n a n u m b e r o f c o u r s e s I r e c e i v e d t h e h i g h e s t e_a m s c o r e s i n t h e c l a s s.A s a n i n t e r n f o r t h e X_o m p a n y,I

外企工作英语口语

外企工作英语口语 一、上班第一天得简单得英语口语对话 A:Hello、Weleto C&C pany您好。欢迎您到C&C公司来。 B:Hello、And Good morning、I’m George Chen、您好,早上好。我就是乔治·陈。 A: Nice tomeet youGeorge、I’m gladyou’ll be working for us、We’re like a bigfamily here、We all worktogether as a team、乔治,很高兴见到您,我很高兴您能到我们这里来工作,我们这就像就是一个大家庭,所有得人工作在一起,就像一个 团队 B:That’s great、I’m eagerto start、太好了。我都等不及要开始工作了 A:Well, let metell you aboutsome ofour policies and practices here、好得,那我就把这里得规章制度先跟您说一下。B:All right、Thatwill be a big help、I’m fresh out of college、好得。那会对我帮助很大。我刚从学校毕业。 A:We requite all our employees to arrive for workon time and we insist that they keeptheir lunch hoursto areasonablelength、我们要求员工准时到岗,而且午餐得时间不要过长

B: Iunderstand、Thatseems easytofollow、我明白,这很容易做到。 A:Employee character is very important tous、We expect everyone here atC&C to beindustrious, coope rative,honest and open-minded、员工性格很重要。我们希望C&C公司得得员工勤奋、协作、诚实、开明 B:I’m very glad to hear that、IthinkI possess a ll of those qualities、 很高兴听到这些。上述素质我都具备。 A:We alsotry to dothe bestwe can forour employees、We feel obligated to provide a safe working environment,and we makeevery effort tolisten to our employees’concerns、我们也努力为员工创造最好得条件。我们有责任为员工提供一个安全可靠得工作环境,我们也聆听员工们得呼声 B:That’s very admirable、That’s alsoone of the reasons I wantedto workhere、 那好极了。这也就是我想到这里工作得原因之一 A: Now, perhaps you have some questions、Is there any additional informationI can provide?现在您可能有些问题要问吧。您还想了解些什么呢?

面试英语口语脱口而出:接受职位

面试英语口语脱口而出:接受职位 1. I am rejoiced to tell you that you are employed. 很高兴通知你,你被录用了。 2. I am calling to let you know that you are selected to fill the position of Project Manager. 我是想通知你,你被我们公司录用为项目经理了。 3. You incressed me with your eloquence, you are hired because you are the right one we've been looking for. 你的口才打动了我,你被聘用了,因为你就是我们一直要找的合适人选。 4. You'll be pleased to know that the BC Company has recruited me as Sales Manager. 听到这个消息你一定会高兴,我被BC公司聘为销售经理了。 5. Thank you for hiring me. I,m very proud to be employed by your firm. 谢谢,能被贵公司录用实在是荣幸之至。 6. I defeated all the competitors and I decided to accept the offer. 我战胜了所有的对手,现在决定接受这个工作。 7. You will justify that you arc the right man for them. 你会证明自己是最合适的人选。 8. I have to say this is a landmark day in my life.

工作中常用词汇

找工作 求职者Job hunter 新人new comer 候选人candidate 招收recruit 辞职resign 解雇lay off 裁员downsize 升迁promote 招聘会job fair 简历resume 专业major 学科subject 职位position 主修major in 证书certificate 复印件photocopy 职业规划career plan 薪水salary 随信附上enclose 毕业证书diploma合适的,合格的eligible 辅修minor in 满意的satisfactory 推荐recommendation 出众的excellent 兼职的part-time 经历experience 社会实践social practice 在职培训in-job training 表现performance成绩achievement 外行amateur 内行expert 能力ability capability 胜任competent诚实honest 信心confident工商管理business management 机会opportunity同事colleague 值班,换班Shift 职责duty 申请application 面试interview 通知notice 竞争者rival 显示demonstrate 时间表,计划表schedule 人力资源部human resource department 关于工作职位:job ,work , career , occupation 如正职头衔通常以“总。。。。”,“首席。。。”,“。。。长”,“。。。主任”,英文中常用Chief ,head , general ,director , executive ,senior 等来表示。如:总编辑editor-in-chief 总经理general manager 总教练head coach 执行主席executive chairman 人民日报社社长Director of the People’s Day 高级工程师senior engineer 。 副职头衔常用Vice ,deputy ,associate, assistant 等表示。如:副主席vice chairman 副司长,副厂长deputy director 副总经理assistant deputy manager 副教授associate professor 简历 个人信息: 姓名Name 性别gender 出生日期date of birth 婚姻状况marital status 国籍nationality 教育背景education background 工作经历work experience 学业成绩academic scores 社会实践social practice 特长specialty 以往的任职previous jobs and positions 工作成绩work achievement 应聘职位position wanted 招聘广告want ad 职位描述job description 过去的表现previous performance胜任competent for 个人性格personal personality 个人爱好personal hobby 省province 市city 区distinct 楼层floor 县county地址address男male 女female 年龄age 专业major性别gender 民族nationality 身高height 邮箱e-mail 籍贯native place 胡同,巷lane 已婚married 大厦mansion 未婚unmarried 离异divorced 学历education (身体)良好excellent 求职意向objective 门牌house number 邮政编码postal code 住宅电话home phone 办公电话office phone 手机mobile phone 自治区autonomous region 目前住址present address 永久住址permanent address 毕业院校university of graduation 健康状况health condition 教育背景: 学历education 主修major 课程curriculum 辅修minor 学年academic year 流利的fluent 大学英语四,六级CET-4,6 英语口语oral English 所学课程工商管理系Dep. Of Business administration 实习与奖励: 奖学金scholarship 奖励reward 获奖状况award 业余工作part-time job 学术活动academic activity 娱乐活动recreational activity 社会实践social practice 课外活动

相关文档
最新文档