磨出你的英语耳朵-朵拉
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Dora:Hi! I’m Dora. What’s your name? (Pause) What’s your name? (Pause) How old are you? (Pause) Wow! That’s big. (Pause) Guess what? It’s Dora Time.
朵拉:你好!我是朵拉。
你叫什么名字?(停顿)你叫什么名字?(停顿)你几岁了?(停顿)哇!不小了耶!
你猜怎么样?讲故事的时间到了!
Boots: Dora Time! Dora Time! Dora Time! (Laughter) Boots:讲故事咯!讲故事咯!讲故事咯!
Dora: Boots!
Boots: Dora!
Dora: Hey! Boots! You wanna read a really great book? 朵拉:嘿,Boots.你想看一本很有意思的书吗?
Boots: A book! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
Boots: 一本书!耶耶耶!
Dora: It’s in my backpack. I need your help. Will you open my backpack so I can read Boots the big red book? You have to say backpack.
朵拉:它就在我的背包里。
我需要你的帮助。
你能帮我打开背包吗?这样我就可以给Boots读那本红色的书了!你得说:backpack!
Boots: Say backpack! Say backpack!
Boots:说backpack!说backpack!
Dora: Louder!
朵拉:大声一点儿!
The song: Backpack, backpack! Backpack, backpack!
On the backpack floated with . Anything that
you might need I got inside for you.
我是背包背包是我,里面什么都有。
装满书本,装满
玩具,全都可以给你。
Backpack, backpack! Backpack, backpack! Yeah!
I have lots of books.
我有许多书。
But Dora needs to find the big red book.
朵拉想找一本又大又红的书。
Let’s look for our red books first!
我们来看看哪些书是红色的。
Is this the red book? (Pause)Is this the red
book? (Pause) Is this the red book? (Pause) Is
this the red book? (Pause)
是这本红色的书吗?(停顿)是这本红色的书吗?(停
顿)是这本红色的书吗?(停顿)是这本红色的书吗?
(停顿)
Great! Now which one is the big red book?
(Pause)
太好了!那么现在哪本是又大又红的书呢?
You get it! Now Dora can read the big red book
to Boots.
答对啦!现在朵拉可以读这本又大又红的书给Boots
听啦!
Yum yum yum yum!
Dora: The legend of the big red chicken. The book is in Spanish, but I can tell you what it says. Once there was a little red chicken who lived on a big red hill.
(Pause) The little red chicken was very very little.
He couldn’t run as fast as his friends. He was so little that he had to be very careful or his friends would step on him. He didn’t like being so little.
(Pause) Then one night, when the little chicken went to bed, he saw a group of stars shaped like a big chicken. (Pause) He made a wish on the stars that he would be big. And guess what happened in the morning. (Pause) When the little chicken woke up, he wasn’t little any more. He was a big chicken! He was as big as a house. (Pause) The big chicken was so happy. He danced the chicken
dance by slapping his arms and stamping his feet.
(Pause) And guess what, if you go to the big red hill, maybe you can meet the big red chicken! They say he’s still dancing the chicken dance!
朵拉:这本书是大红公鸡的传说。
这是一本很有意思的书哦。
虽然这是西班牙语,但是我可以告诉你书里写了什么。
从前有一只红色的小鸡,住在一座高高的红色山坡上。
这只红色的小鸡非常非常的小。
他跑的没有其他的朋友那么快。
他太小了,所以得非常小心,要不然就会被朋友踩到。
他不喜欢自己个子那么小。
有一天晚上,当这只小鸡要睡觉的时候,看到天空中的一群星星,围成一只大公鸡的模样。
于是,他对着星星许了个心愿,希望自己能够变大。
猜猜看,第二天早上发生了什么事儿?
这只红色的小鸡一觉醒来,他不再是那只小小的鸡了。
他成了一只大大的公鸡。
他变得像房子那样大。
这只大公鸡非常开心,跳起了公鸡舞。
他拍拍翅膀,跺着脚。
你知道吗?书上说,如果你到了那座大红山,或许你真能见到那只大红公鸡。
听说,他还在跳着小鸡舞呢。
Boots: Great story, Dora! I wanna go see the big red chicken on the big red hill!
Boots:这个故事好好听啊,朵拉!我想去大红山看看那只大红公鸡。
Dora: Great idea! Let’s go find that chicken!
朵拉:好主意!我们去找那只大红公鸡。
Boots: Which way is the chicken?
Boots:大红公鸡在哪里呢?
Dora: Remember the book says we might be able to find him on the big red hill! Let’s check the map and find how to get to the big red hill! (Pause) I need your help! Could you check the map for us and find out how to get to the big red hill? You have to say:”Map!”(Pause) I think you have to say it again.
朵拉:你还记得吗?书上说我们可以在大红山找到他。
现在让我们查查地图看怎么去大红山找那只大红公鸡。
我需要你的帮助。
你能帮我们查查地图,看看大红山怎么去吗?你得说:map. 麻烦你们再说一遍。
Boots: Say map! Say map!
The song: If there’s somewhere you gotta go, I’m the one you need to know. I’m the map. I’m the map.
I’m the map. If there’s somewhere you should get,
I can get you there I’m the map! I’m the map. I’
m the map. I’m the map. I’m the map. I’m the map. I’m the map. I’m the map. I’m the map. I’
m the map. I’m the map!!! (Pause) Dora and Boots need to get to the big red hill to find the big red chicken! Well I know how to get to the big red hill.
To get to the big red hill, you need to go over the bridge, through the gate. And that’s how you get to the big red hill! So here’s what you tell Dora.
Bridge, gate, big red hill. Say it with me: Bridge, gate, big red hill. Bridge, gate, big red hill. Bridge, gate, big red hill.
歌曲:如果你想去什么地方,尽管快快来找我。
我是地图。
我是地图。
我是地图。
因为只要找到我,我就可以带你去。
我是地图。
……我是地图。
朵拉和Boots想去大红山,找到那只大红公鸡。
我知道怎么去大红山。
要去大红山呢,你得先过一座桥,再过一扇门。
这样,你就能够到达大红山。
所以你可以和朵拉说,桥,门,大红山。
跟我一起说:桥,门,大红山。
……桥,门,大红山。
Dora: How do we get to see the big red chicken on the big red hill? Bridge, gate, big red hill. So we need to go over the bridge, through the gate. That’s how you get to the big red hill to find the big red chicken! (Pause) All right, Boots. First, we need to go over the bridge. Do you see the bridge?
Where?
朵拉:怎么才能去大红山看那只大红公鸡呢?桥,门,大红山。
我们先走过一座桥,再走过一扇门,这样我们就能到达大红山看大红公鸡啦。
好啦,Boots。
首先,我们得一起走过那座桥。
你看到那座桥了吗?它在哪里?Boots: There’s the bridge!
Boots:它在那儿!
Dora: Great! Let’s go!
朵拉:太好啦!我们走吧!
The song: Bridge, gate, big red hill. Bridge, gate, big red hill. Bridge, gate, big red hill. Bridge, gate, big red hill. (Pause) Come on with us. Everybody let’s go! Come let’s go do it. I know that we can do it! 歌曲:桥,门,大红山。
……桥,门,大红山。
来吧,朋友们。
大家一起来。
我们现在就出发。
我们一定可以做到。
Boots:Where are we going?
Boots:我们要去哪里?
Dora: To the big red hill!
朵拉:去大红山。
Boots:Where are we going?
Boots:我们要去哪里?
Dora: To the big red hill!
朵拉:去大红山。
Boots:Where are we going?
Boots:我们要去哪里?
Dora: To the big red hill!
朵拉:去大红山。
(Laughter)
Together: Big red hill!
一起:大红山!
Dora : Did you hear that? (Pause) Hey,Boots.We’d better watch out for Swiper the fox.
你听到那声音了吗?嘿,布茨,我们最好当心捣蛋鬼狐狸。
Boots: That snigger fox! Always try to swipe us.
那个捣蛋鬼狐狸,总想拿我们的东西。
Dora: Could you help us look for Swiper? If you see the fox,yell Swiper.(Pause) You see him? Where?
你们能帮我们找到捣蛋鬼吗?如果你看到那个狐狸,就大喊,捣蛋鬼!你看见他了吗?在哪?
Boots:I don’t see him.
我没看见他。
Dora: Where’s he now? (…) Behind a tree? (…)There he is! We need your help to stop Swiper. You
have to say ‘Swiper No Swiping!’Say with us.
Swiper No Swiping! Swiper No Swiping!
Swiper No Swiping!
他现在在那里?在树的后面?他在那!我们需要你们帮忙来阻止捣蛋鬼。
你要说,捣蛋鬼别捣蛋!和我们一起说,
捣蛋鬼别捣蛋!捣蛋鬼别捣蛋!捣蛋鬼别捣蛋!Swiper the fox: Oh,man!
哦,真是的。
Dora: Thanks for helping us stop Swiper.
谢谢你们帮忙阻止捣蛋鬼。
Boots: Um,yumm!
嗯,好吃。
Dora: Delicious! Come on,Boots! Let’s go to the big red hill and then we can find the big red
chicken.
真好吃。
来吧,布茨。
让我们一起去大红山这样我们就可以找到大红公鸡。
Boots: Do you think he’s gonna be there?Do you? Do you?
你认为他会在那儿吗?会吗?会吗?
Dora: I sure hope so. What do you think? Do you think that big red chicken will be there?
我当然希望她在那儿。
你们怎么想?你们认为大红公鸡会在
,.
那儿吗?
Boots: Oh, I hope is there. I hope is there.
哦!我希望他在那儿,我希望他在那儿。
Dora: Come on ,Boots. Let’s go see.
来吧,布茨。
让我们一起去看看吧。
SONG: Bridge!Gate!Big red hill!
桥!门!大红山!
Bridge!Gate!Big red hill!
桥!门!大红山!
Come on with us . Everybody , let’s go.
和我们一起来吧。
每个人一起来。
(Boots) Come on, let’s get to do it.
来吧,让我们一起去。
(Dora) I know that we can do it!
我知道我们可以做到。
Where are we going ?
我们现在去哪儿?
(Boots) To the big red hill !
去大红山。
Where are we going ?
我们现在去哪儿?
(Dora) To the big red hill !
去大红山。
(Together) Where are we going ?
我们现在去哪儿?
To the big red hill !
去大红山。
Where are we going ?
我们现在去哪儿?
To the big red hill !
去大红山。
Big red hill!
大红山。
Boots : Look ,it’s a bridge. The bridge. Yeah,we made it to the bridge.
看啊,一座桥。
那座桥。
耶,我们来到了那座桥。
TOGETHER:Oh,right!
哦,是的。
Boots: Big chicken,here I come!
大公鸡,我来啦!
Dora : Wait, Boots. Careful.
等等,布茨,当心!
Boots: The bridge is breaking some pieces of wood.But I want to go look for the big red
chicken.
桥坏了几块木头。
但是我想去找大红公鸡。
Dora: Well,maybe we can find the missing pieces. Do you see the missing pieces?
好吧,也许,我们可以找到那些丢失的木头。
你们看到那些丢失的木头了吗?
Boots:Yeah,there are the missing pieces. Down there.See?
是的。
那些是丢失的木头。
在那。
看见了吗?
Dora:Yeah,but how are we going to get them?是的。
但我们怎么样才能拿到它们呢?
Boots : I don’t know.
我不知道。
Dora : Let’s stop and think. Maybe there’s someone we could ask for help. Do you see anyone who
can help us? The bird. Good thinking. …
can help us fix the bridge.
让我们停下来想想。
也许我们可以找人来帮忙。
你看到可以帮我们的人了吗?那只鸟。
好主意。
那只鸟可以帮助我们修好桥。
Boots : …will you help us fix the bridge?
你可以帮我们修好桥吗?
The bird : …(Spanish…)
好的。
Boots: What is he saying?
他说什么?
Dora : He says …. Says Spanish.
他说好的。
他说西班牙语。
Boots: Will you ask him to help us fix the bridge?
你可以请他帮我们修好桥吗?
Dora : Sure. …(Spanish…)
当然。
Boots:Will you help us fix the bridge?
你可以帮助我们修好桥吗?
Dora : He said yes.
他说可以。
Boots : Yes!
好耶。
Dora : Remember. You have to tell …which piece will fill the hole in the bridge. If the big piece
will fix the bridge, say Grande (Spanish).If the
little piece will fix the bridge, you say pequeno
(Spanish). Would we say again?
Grande for big. pequeno for little.
Grande pequeno Grande pequeno
Say with me. Grande pequeno
Remember, you have to tell …which piece
will fill the hole in the bridge.
记住,你需要告诉他哪一块可以补上桥上的洞。
如果那块大的可以,就说,大的。
如果是小的,你们就说小的。
我们再说一遍好吗?大的,小的。
大,小。
大,小。
和我一起说,大,小。
记住,你要告诉他哪块能补上桥上的洞。
The bird:Grande? Pequeno?
大的?小的?
Boots : Yeah, way to go.
耶,对了。
Dora : Grande,you pick the big one.
大的,你选了大的那一个。
The bird:Grande?Pequeno?
大的?小的?
Dora : pequeno ,you pick the little one. Oh,right.
小的,你选了那个小的。
Thank you for helping us fix the bridge.
谢谢你帮助我们修好桥。
Boots : Goodbye,…
再见,
Dora : So where do we go next? Bridge? Gate? Big red hill?
We made it over the bridge. So next we go to 我们下一站去哪?桥?门?大红山?我们已经过了桥,所以我们接下来去?
Boots :The gate! The gate!
去大门那。
去大门那。
Dora : Do you see the gate? Where?
你们看见那个大门了吗?在哪?
Boots: Yeah, there’s the gate.
对,大门在那。
Dora : Let’s go!
一起来吧。
SONG: Bridge!Gate!Big red hill!
桥!门!大红山!
Bridge!Gate!Big red hill!
桥!门!大红山!
Come on with us . Everybody , let’s go.
和我们一起来吧。
每个人一起来。
(Boots) Come on, let’s get to do it.
来吧,让我们一起去。
(Dora) I know that we can do it!
我知道我们可以做到。
Where are we going ?
我们现在去哪儿?(Boots) To the big red hill !
去大红山。
Where are we going ?
我们现在去哪儿?(Dora) To the big red hill !
去大红山。
(Together) Where are we going ?
我们现在去哪儿?
To the big red hill !
去大红山。
Where are we going ?
我们现在去哪儿?
To the big red hill !
去大红山。
Big red hill!
大红山。
Boots:The gate!The gate!We made it to the gate. 大门,大门,我们找到大门啦!
Boots &Dora:Yeah!All right!
耶!好!
Boots:I’m going to see the big chicken!
我要去看那只大公鸡
It’s locked.
门锁上了
Dora:ah o~
阿偶~
Boots:Come on,come on!
快呀!快呀!
Open,open,open!
开呀!开呀!开呀!
What are we doing now?
我们现在该怎么办呢?
Dora:Let’s stop to think.接下来想想办法
The gate is locked.What do you do to open the lock? 大门锁上了,我们一般用什么开门呢?
Boots:A key!A key!
钥匙!钥匙!
Dora:Right,Boots.That means we need to look for a key.
对,布茨,我们需要找一把钥匙。
Do you see a key?
你们看到钥匙了吗
Where?在哪里
Dora:(西班牙语谢谢)
Boots:Thanks!
Big key.
好大的钥匙啊
Dora:Sure it is.
是啊
Boots:Do you think it will open the gate?
你觉得它能打开大门吗?
Dora:Let’s see.
让我看看。
The lock has…one…two…three…four points.
这个锁有一…二…三…四…四个孔。
I think the key will fit!
现在让我们数数钥匙上的齿One…two…three…four…
我觉得就是这把钥匙啦
Boots:Yes!Can I do it,Dora?Please!!! 能让我开门吗,朵拉。
拜托!DORA:Sure!
可以啊
BOOTS:WoW!
哇哦!
DORA:You see Swiper?Where?
你看见捣蛋鬼了吗?在哪里BOOTS:I don’t see him.
我没看见他
DORA:You see Swiper?
你看见捣蛋鬼了吗
Boots &Dora:Where?
在哪里
Right behind us.
在我们身后吗
Swiper No Swiping!
捣蛋鬼别捣蛋!
…....
Swiper:You are too late.
你们太迟了
You never find it now.
这下你么那怎么也找不到了
BOOTS:Oh no!
不!
DORA:Don’t worry,Boots.we will find the key.
别担心,布茨我们会找到钥匙的。
Boots:how?
怎么找
Dora:Let’s see .What do you know about the key? 想想看,你还记得刚才那个钥匙吗?
BOOTS:Its big.
它很大
Dora:But all the keys are big.What else do we know about the key?
可是这里都很大,我们还知道些什么?
BOOTS:It has four points.
它有四个齿
Dora:Right.Let’s come to point on the keys to find the right one!
对,数数钥匙上的齿,看能不能找到那一只。
BOOTS:Can you help us count the point on the keys? 你能帮我们数数钥匙上的齿吗?
Dora:That’s yes.
谢谢
BOOTS:We need to find the key with how many points?
我们要找的这把钥匙有多少个齿呢
DORA:Four!
四个
Boots:Right.
对了
Let’s count together.
让我们一起来找找看
Boots &Dora:One…Two…
一…二…
DORA:Is this the one?
是这把吗?
No.We are looking for four.Maybe this key is the key. 不,我们要找四个齿的。
或许是这把钥匙。
Remember we are looking for the key with four points. 记住我们要找的是有四个齿的钥匙。
Let’s count the point on the key and see!
让我们数数这把钥匙看看!
Boots &Dora:One…two…three…
一…二…三…
BOOTS:Is this the one?
是这把钥匙吗?
Dora:We are not giving up!
我们不放弃!
Boots:Never!Let’s count ! Lets count !How many points on this key!
永不放弃!让我们数数这把钥匙上有几个齿!
Boots &Dora:One…two…three…Four.. 一…二…三…四…
BOOTS:Is this the one?
是这把钥匙吗?
Dora:This is the key with the four points.
这就是有四个齿的钥匙.
Boots:We found it!Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! 我们找到啦!谢谢,谢谢,谢谢!
BOOTS:It fits.But…woo…I can’t throw it.
大小正好,但是我转不动。
Wait!I think it’s turning!
等等,好像可以转动了。
Dora:You did it,Boots.
你成功了,布茨
Dora:we made it to the gate!All right!
我们终于通过这扇大门了。
Where are we going next?
我们接下来该怎么走?
We made it over the bridge, through the gate,and now,we can go to the big red hill.
我们过了桥,通过了大门,现在就可以去大红山了。
Dora:Where is the big red hill?
大红山在哪里呢?
Do you see the big red hill?where?
你看到大红山了吗?在哪里?
BOOTS:Look! I can see the big red hill
看,我看到了大红山。
Dora:We are almost there.
我们马上就到了
Boots:I am coming,big red chicken!
大红公鸡我来啦!
Are you hoping there? Are you hoping there?
大红公鸡我来啦大红公鸡我来找你啦
Dora:I’m hoping there? I’m hoping there?
Stay with us.和我们一起
Boots &Dora:I’m hoping there.I’m hoping there. I’m hoping there.
我们来啦,我们来啦,我们来啦。
BOOTS:Where is he ?
他在哪里呢
Dora:I got an idea.The big red chicken love their chicken dance!And we all do the chicken dance. I bet the big red chicken will come.
我有个主意,大红公鸡喜欢跳小鸡舞。
如果我们都跳小鸡舞的话,我打赌大红公鸡就会出现。
Boots:Will you do the chicken dance with me ?
那和我们一起来条小鸡舞吗
Dora:Can you flap your arms?
让我们摆摆手臂
Flap your arms!Now Stand up please! stand up !
摆摆手臂,现在站起来,请站起来!
Boots:Up,up!Get up!
站起来!站起来!
Dora:Keep flapping your arms!
继续摆摆你的手臂
Boots:Flap your arms!
摆摆你的手臂
DORA:Now stand on your feet.Can you do them
together?
现在跺跺你的脚,你可以手脚一起来吗?
Now say:cluck, cluck ,cluck, cluck!
现在来说:cluck, cluck ,cluck, cluck!
You are doing the chicken dance !cluck ,cluck, cluck, cluck !
你也会跳小鸡舞啦!cluck ,cluck, cluck, cluck ! Boots:Dora,the big red hill is moving.
朵拉,这个大红山它在动。
Dora:Wow!The big red hill is moving!What could it be?
哇!大红山怎么会动呢!怎么回事?
Boots:Its…Its..
他就是
Dora and BOOTS:The big red chicken!
大红公鸡!
Dora:Thank you for dancing !You can sit down now. 谢谢你们跳舞,现在你可以坐下了。
DORA:Hi, big red chicken!
你好,大红公鸡!
Big red chicken:Hello!
你好
DORA:I saw you on the book.
我在书上看到过你
Big red chicken:Did you?Great!Whats your name?
是吗?很棒!你的名字是什么?
BOOTS:I’m Boots!
我是布茨。
DORA:I am Dora!
我是朵拉。
Big red chicken:I’m the big red chicken!bambam! 我是大红公鸡!
Boots:I knew we find him .
我们找到它啦。
Dora:Me too!
我也是!
Boots:Oh,Dora!We did it.
哦,朵拉!我们成功啦。
The Song
Dora and BOOTS:We did it! We did it! We did it!YEAH! 成功啦!成功啦!成功啦!耶!
Now we say that We did it!
现在说:我们成功啦!
We are over the bridge and do the gate!Yeah!We did
it!We did it! We did it!
我们通过了桥,又通过了大门,成功啦!成功啦!
On The big red hill we have saw the big red chicken! We did it! We did it! We did it! We did it!
在大红山上看见了大红公鸡!成功啦!成功啦!
Then the bird help us all along the way.
Hola!(Spanish)
Swiper stole the key!We made it go away.
蓝鸟先生在来的路上帮助我们,捣蛋鬼抢走钥匙,被我们赶走。
Yeah!Oh! All right!
耶!哦!
Dora and BOOTS:We did it!
成功啦!
(Spanish)
Song ended.
DORA:We had such a fun trip today! What was your favourite trip?
今天我们的旅程真有意思你最喜欢我们旅程中的那一段呢I like that too.
我也喜欢那个
BOOTS:My favourite part was when we saw the big red chicken!
我最喜欢的部分是我们看见了大红公鸡
DORA:My favourite part was doing the chicken dance!
我最喜欢的部分是我们一起跳小鸡舞
Couldn’t have made it without you.Thank you for your helping!
没有你的帮忙我们是无法完成的,谢谢你的帮助!。