外贸常用英语句式翻译内容
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
外贸常用英语句式翻译
报价谈判阶段:
谢谢你的询盘/询价。
Thanks for your inquiry/enquiry.
Thanks for reaching/getting to us.
对不起,请允许我和生产部门/仓库确认一下这个尺寸,我马上回来。
Allow me to check this size with our production department, I will be right back.
Production department/warehouse/
你预期的价格是?
What’s your expected price? Target price
What price were you expecting?
你知道的,中国市场上总是会有更低的价格,我建议你对那家提供低价的供应商做一下评估,例如他们是不是会用次级的材质。You may know, it always has/there always be lower price in Chinese market. I suggest that you may evaluate the supplier who offers low price and see if they would provide inferior material.
要不先试一个样品单?我们很乐意提供样品给你做质量测试Would you like/do you need a sample, we are
pleased/glad/willing to offer free samples for quality test.
为了防止误解,请问你有图片可以发给我做双重确认吗?
For avoiding mis…
To Avoid/prevent Mis-understanding,
Could you pls send me pictures for double-check
当然,我们可以提供相关的材质报告。
Material reports, mill certificate.
抱歉,我们的最小起订量是XX只。
MOQ, minimum order quantity
抱歉,回复晚了。
Sorry about the delay reply
Sorry about the delay of getting back to you.
抱歉,这款产品我们没有生产,但是如果你愿意的话,我可以在当地市场上帮你寻找一下可靠的供应商并提供报价给你参考。Sorry, we currently don’t produce this product, but I can help to find a reliable/qualified suppliers and get a quotation for your reference if you wish/like.
抱歉,我比谁都希望促成这次的合作,但是这已经是我们的最低价了。
Sorry/ trust me, I would be willing than anyone else to make this deal/ get done this order, but it is really our lowest
price/bottom price/best price.
很遗憾的通知你,这款产品目前库存没货,大概需要XX天生产。Sorry to tell/inform that this product is out of stock at present, it usually takes xx days to produce/in production. 你预计需要在多少天之内拿到这货,我可以尝试一下为你加急订单完成这个进度。
How soon would you like to get the products, I can try to speed up the production to catch up your schedule, I can make a priority order to…I can try to expedite the production…
为了提供最好的价格,你介意告诉我一个大概的购买数量吗?Would you pls tell me an estimated/a rough purchase quantity
附件里是我们的报价单,如果你有什么疑问,请告诉我。
Pls check attached quotation sheet, let me know if you have any questions/concerns.
抱歉,我们一部分的电子目录本还在制作中。请登录我们的官网()参考我们所有的产品。
Sorry, part of e-catalog is still being made/edited. Pls visit/check our official website for all/whole product range.
很高兴的通知你,这个尺寸我们有库存,这就意味着在付款完的
1-2天之内我们能马上发货。
Fortunately, We have this size in stock, which means that it can be delivered/shipped out/sent in 1-2 days after payment.
一般来说,对于这类的订单,快递(例如联邦或者UPS)是最理想的运输方式,通常持续3-6天。
In general/generally/usually, , express like Fedex or UPS would be the most reasonable shipping for an order like this, taking 3-6 days.
这个属于定制产品,所以生产会持续稍微久一点,大概7-10个工作日。
This is kind of a Customized/non-standard part,product So,it would take longer than standard part in production, about/probably/roughly 7-10 working days.
请查看附件的报价单,注意那些红色字体的价格是最新更新的,比之前的要低一些。
, pls notice/note/pay attention to/ those prices marked in red are newly/latest updated, much lower than before/early/previous.
如果这个订单能在本周之内确认,我们能提供5%的折扣。
A 5% discount will be offered if the order can be confirmed in this week.