美国人常用的短语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Thousand times no! 绝对办不到!

Easy does it. 慢慢来。

Don't push me. 别逼我。

H***e a good of it。玩的很高兴。

What is the fuss?吵什么?

Still up?还没睡呀?

It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。

Don't let me down. 别让我失望。

God works. 上帝的安排。

Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。

Does it serve your purpose?对你有用吗?

Don't flatter me. 过奖了。

Big mouth! 多嘴驴!

Sure thing! 当然!

I''m going to go. 我这就去。

Never mind. 不要紧。

Can-do. 能人。

Close-up. 特写镜头。

Drop it! 停止!

Bottle it! 闭嘴!

Don''t play possum! 别装蒜!

There is nobody by that name working here。这里没有这个人。Break the rules. 反规则。

How big of you! 你真棒!

Poor thing! 真可怜!

Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋

Make it up! 不记前嫌!

Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。

Any urgent thing?有急事吗?

Don't over do it. 别太过分了。

Can you dig it?你搞明白了吗?

You want a bet?你想打赌吗?

What if I go for you?我替你去怎么样?Who wants?谁稀罕?

Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。

Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。

I'll be seeing you. 再见。

I wonder if you can give me a lift?能让我搭一程吗?

I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。

Why are you so sure?怎么这样肯定?

Is that so?是这样吗?

Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。

Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。

Right over there. 就在那里。

Doggy bag. 打包袋。

That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。

Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。

Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。

I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。It's up in the air. 尚未确定。

I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。

Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

Good for you! 好得很!

Help me out. 帮帮我。

Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。

Lose head. 丧失理智。

Talk truly. 有话直说。

He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。

You bet! 一定,当然!

That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!

It's up to you. 由你决定。

The line is engaged. 占线。

My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。

Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。Get an eyeful. 看个够。

He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。

Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。

Tell me when! 随时奉陪!

Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。

Why so blue?怎么垂头丧气?

What brought you here?什么风把你吹来了?

Chin up. 不气,振作些。

You never know. 世事难料。

High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!

She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。

He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。

I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平

She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。

I don't h***e anywhere to be. 没地方可去。

I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。

Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。

Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling。

相关文档
最新文档