武林外传英语话剧剧本

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

第一幕:老邢告诉老白姬无命逃出来了。

白(急):赶紧走赶紧走run, run away.

pick up things that are necessary, and then we should run away as possible as we can!

掌柜:去哪呀To where?

白:姬无命逃狱了Jiwuming escape from the prison!

小贝:唉,逃就逃呗,他要是再敢来,我就再给他一闷棍。

Ai…If he dares to come, I will hit him on his head.

白:然后我就给你收尸,他武功深不可测,上次不是因为被我点了穴,你们谁能治得了他。

Then I just need to wait for your body. Nobody knows how strong he is. If there was not a exception for him, we would not have the chance to speak here today.

掌柜(面露紧张):那咋办呀Then what we should do ,now?

白:赶紧收拾东西,准备跑路。

We can do nothing except run away as soon as possible.

掌柜:小贝,不要再写了,去通知一下秀才他们,快点快点。

Xiao Bei ,there is no point to study ,you ,now inform others.

(秀才进)

小贝:秀才来了,我去通知他们啊。

Okay,Xiucai is coming ,now I will go to inform them!

秀才:你们好hello

掌柜:你好你好。Hello hello.

秀才:我这次来啊,主要是想着重阐述一下,为什么说知识就是力量。

Em,I come to make you know why I say knowledge is power!

掌柜(摔掉手中的书):没看见我们正忙着么,去找小郭阐述去。

Don’t you see we are busy? Translate it to Xiaoguo!

秀才:那不行,她会攻击我的No. She will hit me.

老白:(放下手中东西,指着秀才)你再不走,我也攻击你啊。

If you don’t go ,I will hit you,too.

秀才:君子动口不动手

It is better to say than do for a gentleman.

掌柜:(把秀才向门外推)他不动我动。

If he don’t, I will.

秀才:哎哎,你们怎么都这样啊,难道真理就那么难以接受。难道武力就能解决问题啊。

AI…why are you all like this. Is it every difficult to accept the truth. Only force can solve problems?

掌柜:(收拾手中的手饰)好好好,你说。你倒是说呀。

Ok ok ok, say it! You say it!!!

秀才:那得从任何宇宙的关系开始讲起的

It will begin with the relationship between the universe and the human being. 白:哎呀,太精彩太震撼太有说服力了,唉,枕头带不带啊。

Ah , Excellent! Beautiful ! meaningful ! Well, take the pillow?

秀才:那你们前面干嘛还笑话我呀。

Then ,why you were laughing at me?

掌柜:那是因为我无知,诶,我的镜子呢。

It is our ignorance .Where is my mirror?

秀才:您还知道自己无知啊。

You know you are ignorance..

白:不仅无知,而且不以为耻反以为荣。

Not only that, but also take it as glory.

秀才:(疑惑)你们you?

掌柜:我们,我们是禽兽,是败类。先凑合一下,快一点,路上在收拾吧。

We , we are stupid ,monisters ! quickly. Pack them on the way.

秀才:你们you…

白:我们是罪人,是耻辱,是你的绊脚石行了吧。

这个你带着吧。

We are crime, shame, we are you stumbling stone.

Will you take this?

秀才:知耻而后勇,你们还是有希望的。只要多读书,读好书

After knows the shame but to be brave, it seems that you are good. If you read more books, read good books……

(玻璃声)

秀才:哎哎哎,我还没说是啥书呢。

Aiaiai , I haven’t say what books.

第二幕

姬无命:哎等等ai, wait.

白:怎么了。What?

姬无命:不对劲啊。Anything wrong..

白:咋了。What?

姬无命:我见过你么have I ever seen you?

白:没有啊。never

姬无命:你贵姓啊。You name please.

老白:姓周。Zhou

姬无命:我为啥觉得我跟你这么熟呢。Why I feel so familiar with you?

白:那主要是因为我没皮没脸,自来熟,兄弟,这样,您在这慢慢想,我出去转转。

做饭去,做饭去。

That’s because, I have a overly familiar…ok, my brother, you go on ,I take a walk..Cook the meal.

第三幕众人决定用亲情来感化。

姬无命:who am i????

老白:你是姬无命(老白和姬无命握手)Your name is 姬无命

老白:你就是我们原来的掌柜You are our old boss

老白,掌柜,小贝,书生:boss(一起鞠躬)

老白:后院有个丫头片子,那是你闺女。She’s your daughter.

相关文档
最新文档