外贸英语之询盘
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
I’d like to place an order for some tea with you.
我想从贵公司订购一些茶叶。
place an order with sb. for sth.
向某人订购某商品。
order为订单,下订单用动词place,向某人订购某种商品分别用介词with和for;
order 可以是复数,也可在order前面加形容词。
例如:
We will place a large order with you for this product.
我们将向贵公司大量订购这种商品。
I’m very much interested in this new product.
我对这一新产品很感兴趣。
I'd like to order ten sets of machine tools.
我打算订购十台机床。
I wonder if you supply toys.
不知贵公司是否供应玩具。
Can I have a list of your products?
能给我一份贵公司的产品目录吗?
We are ready to supply green tea and black tea.
我们即将供应绿茶和红茶。
I think you may be interested in our new product.
我想贵公司可能会对我们的新产品感兴趣。
We manufacture various types of machine tools.
我们生产各种型号的机床。
I don’t know which toy you’d like to order.
不知贵公司想订哪一种玩具。
This is our latest catalogue.
这是我们的最新商品目录。
Please quote 40 tons of steels FOB Shanghai.
请报四十吨钢材离岸价上海。
Please quote ten cases of green tea CIF New York, including 5% commission. 请报十箱绿茶到岸价纽约,包括5%的佣金。
The market for this commodity is on a rising trend. Please place your orders as soon as possible.
该商品行情看涨。请尽快订购。
the market for this commodity
该商品的行情
market 可以指商品的行情或销路,也可指具体的市场。例如:
The market for this commodity is on a rising trend.
该商品的行情看涨。
There is a poor market for this commodity.
该商品销路不好。
I must go to the market to buy some food.
我必须去市场买些菜。
We can supply 100 tons of steel. Please order immediately.
我们可供一百吨钢材。请速来订购。
We’ll effect delivery within two weeks after receipt of your order.收到贵公司的订单后,我们将在两周内交货。
This is a list of our products. If interested, please fax.
这是我们的商品目录。有意请传真。
This commodity has a ready market. We expect an order from you.
该商品好销。我们期望贵公司来订购。