天生一对经典台词翻译
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1、Hallie:You wanna know the real difference between us?
荷莉:你想知道我们最大的不同吗?
Annie:Let me see... I know how to fence and you don't... Or I have class and you don't.
安妮:让我想想……我会击剑而你不会。或者说,我有气质而你没有。
2、Hallie:I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'll make you a little deal: Loser jumps into the lake after the game
荷莉:告诉你我要做什么,我跟你谈个条件:谁输了谁就得跳进湖里。
Annie:Excellent.
安妮:很好。
Hallie:But naked.
荷莉:而且要脱个精光。
Annie:Even more excellent. Start unzipping, Parker.
安妮:这样更好。开始脱吧,帕克。
Annie:[revealing her hand to Hallie] Straight, in diamonds.
安妮:(把牌面摊开给荷莉看)顺子,方块。
Hallie:You're good James... but... you're just not good enough.[revealing her hand to Annie]
In your honor, a royal flush.
荷莉:你很厉害,詹姆斯。不过……你还是没我厉害。(摊牌给安妮看)你输了,同花大顺。
3、Hallie:So if your Mom is my Mom and my Dad is your Dad... and we're both born on October 11th, then you and I are... like... sisters.
荷莉:这么说,如果你妈妈就是我妈妈,我爸爸就是你爸爸,我们都出生在10月11号,那我和你就……就是姐妹了?
Annie:Sisters? Hallie, we're like twins!
安妮:姐妹?荷莉,我们是双胞胎!
4、Hallie:I'm sorry, it's just I've missed you so much.
荷莉:对不起,我只是太想你了。
Elizabeth:I know, it seems like it's been forever.
伊丽莎白:我知道,这就像是一辈子没见似的。
Hallie Parker
Hallie:You have no idea.
荷莉:一点都不夸张。
5、Annie:Do you want to know why l keep saying ''dad''?
安妮:你想知道为什么我总是叫你“爸”吗?
Nick:The truth? Because you missed your old man so much, right?
尼克:是因为,你太想念你老爸了?
Annie:Exactly. lt's because in my whole life...l mean, you know, for the past eight weeks.l was neverable to say the word ''dad.'' Never. Not once. And if you ask me, l mean...a dad is an irreplaceable person in a girl's life. Think about it. There's a whole day devoted to celebrating fathers. Just imagine someone's life without a father. Never buying a Father's Day card, never sitting on their father's lap...never being able to say, ''Hi, Dad'' or ''What's up, Dad'' or ''Catch you later, Dad.'' l mean, a baby's first words are always ''dada,'' aren't they?[3]安妮:对极了,在我这一生中……我是说这八个星期里都没机会叫一声爸,一次都没有。如果你问我,我会说,爸爸在女儿心目中的地位是不能被代替的,这就是为什么父亲节存在的原因。想象一下,一个没有爸爸的孩子的生活:从来不能买父亲节卡片,从来不能坐在爸爸的腿上撒娇,或说声“你好,爸爸”,或是“怎么了,爸”,还有“再见,爸爸”。一个婴儿学会说的第一句话就是爸爸,对吗?
6、Nick:Okay, honey... I want to know what you think about making Meredith part of the family?
尼克:好了,亲爱的。你觉得让梅莉黛成为这家的一份子怎么样?
Annie: Part of our family?I think it's an awesome idea. Inspired. Brilliant really.
安妮:一份子?我觉得这主意棒极了,真的。
Nick:You do? Really? You do?
Annie James
尼克:你真的这么想?真的?
Annie:Totally, it's like a dream come true. I've always wanted a big sister.
安妮:当然,我的梦想终于成真了,因为我一直想要一个大姐姐。
Nick:Oh... um... Honey, I'm think you're kind of missing the point.
尼克:亲爱的,我看你是误会了
Annie:No, I'm not. You're gonna adopt Meredith. That is so sweet, Dad.
安妮:没有,你要领养梅莉黛?你真好心,爸爸。
Nick:No, I'm not going to adopt her. I'm going to marry her.
尼克:不,我不是要领养她。我要娶她
Annie:[enraged]Marry her? That's insane! How can you marry a woman young enough to be my big sister?(She yells in French)Mais tu plaisantes, j'espère. Meredith, ce n'est pas une fille pour toi. Mais c'est pas possible, je rêve. Qu'est-ce qui...
安妮:(当场发飙)娶她?!你疯了吗!你怎么能娶一个只能做我姐姐的人呢?(法语)你在开玩笑吧!梅莉黛她,她根本不适合你,这太荒唐了!不可能!这……
Nick:Hal, Hal, Hal. Calm down, Hal! Are you speaking French?
尼克:荷莉!荷莉!荷莉!冷静点!你在说法语?
Annie:I... I learned it at camp. Ok, I'm sorry. Let's discuss this calmly. Calmly and rationally.
安妮:我……我在夏令营学的……好吧,对不起,让我们冷静地、理性地谈一下行吗?
Nick:Yeah and in English if you don't mind, right? Sweetheart what has gotten into you?
尼克:好吧,但用英语行吗?我的宝贝你到底怎么了?
Annie:Nothing, nothing, just... just... Dad, you can't get married! It'll totally ruin completely everything!
安妮:没什么,只是……只是……爸爸!你不能跟她结婚!那会把一切都毁了的!
7、Elizabeth:You're not Annie?
伊丽莎白:你不是安妮?
Hallie:That would be correct.
荷莉:我不是安妮。
Elizabeth:You're Hallie?
伊丽莎白:你是荷莉?
Hallie:I am. Annie and I met up at camp and, and we decided to switch places. I'm sorry, but I've never seen you and I've dreamt of meeting you