暮光之城 2剧本中英文对照版
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
暮光之城2: 新月The Twilight Saga 2: New Moon 双语剧本
" These violent delights have violent ends,
“那些狂暴的快乐会产生狂暴的结局”
"and in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
“如同火和火药的亲吻”
"which, as they kiss, consume."
“在最得意的一刹那烟消云散” ——《罗密欧与朱丽叶》Gran?
祖母?
Edward, don't! She'll see you.
Edward,不要!她会看到你
Okay.
好吧
Gran, I'd like you to meet...
祖母,我想要见见…
Happy birthday, Bella.
生日快乐,Bella
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I thought we agreed, no presents.
不是说好了不要礼物的么
Well, the one from me's not wrapped, so it doesn't count.
哦,我给你的这个没有包装所以并不算
That's actually great. Thanks, Dad.
看起来真不错,谢谢老爸
It goes with this one from your mom. We coordinated.
还有这个是你妈妈给你的我们商量好的
Well, she coordinated me.
实际上,是她配合我
It's to put your pictures in from senior year.
这个是用来存放你毕业这一年的照片
Senior year.
都要毕业了啊
- How'd you get so old so fast? - I didn't. It's not that old.
- 你怎么长得那么快啊?- 哪有啊,还没那么老吧
I don't know. Is that a gray hair?
不知道,是根白头发么?
No. No way.
不会吧,不可能
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
That's really funny.
真好笑啊!
Another missing hiker brings the total to three presumed dead.
…又有一名驴友下落不明目前失踪人数已达3人…
Rangers are searching for the killer animal...
警方正在全力追捕行凶的野兽…
Situation's all critical
∮Situation's all critical∮
You've got to look first before you go
∮You've got to look first before you go∮
It's Bella. Bella!
Bella来了,Bella!
- Hi. - I'm...
- 好啊- 我…
Today's the big day, Bella.
今天可是个大日子啊,Bella
R and J essay due.
有两篇论文要交了
- Oh, yeah. - Wherefore art thou, Bella?
- 恩,没错- 汝从何而来,Bella?
Let me take a picture of you guys. My mom wants me to put together, like, 我给你们拍个照吧我妈妈想让我照些照片
a scrapbook full of memories.
然后做成一个载满回忆的相册
- Oh. - Cool. Yeah.
- 哦- 好啊,没问题
I take them. I'm not in them.
拍他们吧,我就算了
- No, no, no, come here. - Well, you are today.
- 不,不,一起来吧- 一起照一张吧
You'll photoshop this if my nose looks big, right?
如果我鼻子照的太大的话帮我PS一下怎样?
Don't worry, I'm in the picture. No one will be looking at you guys.
别担心,只要我在照片里边没有人会在意你们的
That's good.
好极了
Oh, good. Cullen's here.
看那边,Cullen来了
Well, talk to you later.
一会再聊
- Happy birthday. - Don't remind me.
- 生日快乐- 我知道啊
Mmm.
恩
Bella, your birth is definitely something to celebrate.
Bella,你的生日一定要好好庆祝一番
- Yeah, but my aging's not. - Your aging?
- 恩,我已经变老了?- 你老了?
I think 18 is a little young to start worrying about that.
我觉得18岁就开始考虑那个会不会有点太早了
It's one year older than you.
总比你大一岁吧
No, it isn't. I'm 109.
不可能,我已经109岁了
Well, maybe I shouldn't be dating such an old man.
或许我不应该和这么老的男人约会
- Mmm. - It's gross. I should be thoroughly repulsed.
- 恩- 很显然,我已经被彻底征服了
Uh-huh.
哦,呵呵
- We have to go to class. - Okay.
- 我们去上课吧- 好的
Wait a second.
等一下
Someone wants you.
有人要见你
- Bella! - Jacob!
- Bella!- Jacob!
What?
怎么啦?
I'll leave you to talk.
你们慢慢聊
Hello, biceps! You know, anabolic steroids are really bad for you.
好啊,肌肉男!激素可不是什么好东西啊
Well, I'm just filling out, Bella.
我只是在发育,Bella
You know, it wouldn't seem so drastic if we hung out more.
如果我们多出去玩几次就不会见面老顶嘴了
You should switch schools. You can come hang out with the palefaces. 你应该换个学校了就可以和那些白人出去玩了
I'm all right. I prefer the rez school's exclusivity.
我很好我更喜欢保留区的学校
They let any old riffraff into this place.
这儿的学校什么样的人都有
- I see. Then why are you slumming it? - Mmm-hmm.
- 我明白了,那你怎么…?- 恩
I was just buying a part for the Rabbit.
我在买一些车的零件
You should really come take a ride when it's done.
等弄好了你真该过来开开我的车