商务礼仪英语中英文对照
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
商务礼仪英语中英文对照
篇一:商务礼仪中英对照
Etiquette for Business Dinner
Your image matters, especially when you’re in a business environment. Whether you’re going to a business lunch with your peers, recruiters, clients or partners, you need to make sure you behave
appropriately. We’ve put together this handy guide, with tips gathered from the business etiquette, to help make sure that someone call you out at your next business meal.
Before the Meal餐前礼仪
◇Shake hands with all present at the table. If necessary, introduce yourself. Concentrate on remembering your host/hostess’s name. 与到场的客人握手
致意,如果需要,介绍一下自己。努力记住男女主人的姓名。◇Remain standing until host sits.在主人落座之前保持站立。
◇Place your napkin on your lap after everyone is seated and after your host has moved his/her napkin.在所有人落座之后,主人展开餐巾,这时你也可以将餐巾展开平铺在膝盖以上部位。
◇Don’t ask the waiter to explain everything on the menu; you will annoy others and appear indecisive.不要让侍者为你一一讲解菜单上的菜品,这样会招人讨厌而且显得你缺乏主见。
◇Let the host take the lead when ordering; this will give you an idea of what to eat. If the host isn’t first in line to order, then ask for his/her recommendation.点餐时让主人先点,这样也可以给你一个参考。如果主人不是第一个点餐的,那么你可以让他给你推荐。
◇Don’t order the most expensive
item on the menu and don’t order any unfamiliar food.不要点菜单上最贵和最不常见的菜品。
◇Don’t drink alcohol; if you choose to drink, limit it to one beer or glass of wine.
During the Meal进餐礼仪
◇If your place is set with more than one fork, begin from the outside and work your way in.如果你面前摆了不止一把叉子,正确的顺序是由外到内依次使用。
◇When looking at the place setting in front of you, remember: solids on your left , liquids on your right .关于食物的摆放:你餐桌的左前方应摆放固体食物(如面包盘),右前方应摆放液体(如水、冰茶、咖啡)。
◇Cut your meat or meal one piece at a time; avoid dicing it into bite-sized pieces all at once.切肉或其他食物时每次只切一小块,而不应一次性全切成小块。
◇Hold your knife or fork with the
thumb and three fingers, keeping the index finger extended on the handle.用拇指和另外三个手指拿刀叉,食指保持搭在手柄上。
◇Do keep your elbows off the table.不要把手肘放在桌子上。
◇When you speak, put your silverware on your plate, not on the table.讲话时,把餐具放在餐盘上,而不是餐桌上。
◇Don’t speak with your mouth full.满嘴食物的时候不要讲话。
◇Avoid talking about religion, politics and other controversial (有争议的)topics.用餐期间避免谈论关于宗教、政治以及其他争议性话题。
◇Maintain good eye contact.与他人保持眼神交流。
◇Do take your time eating, talking and especially listening to everyone at the table.除了用餐,以及和别人交流,尤其要在餐桌上倾听别人。
◇Don’t over indulge; this is not your last meal. And don’t ask to finish anyone else’s food.不要暴饮暴食,这不是最后一顿饭,也不要帮别人解决食物。
◇Don’t lick your utensils(餐具)or fingers.不要舔餐具或手指。
◇Do say “please” and “thank you,” waiters do notice.需要侍者帮助时,对他们说“请问……”和“谢谢”。After the Meal餐后礼仪
◇When you are finished eating, place the knife and fork prongs(尖部)down side by side on the plate; the waiter will understand thi s as the “I am finished” position.用餐结束后,将刀叉头朝下放置在餐盘上,侍者见状就明白你已用餐完毕。
◇Don’t argue over that check or offer to pay the tip; the host who invited you must take care of both.不要抢着付账或小费,邀请你来用餐的主人一定会有所准备。