银行英语会话(MP3+中英字幕) 第7课:汇入汇款

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

银行英语会话(MP3+中英字幕) 第7课:汇入汇款

Lesson 7 Foreign Transfer of Funds In

汇入汇款

Key Sentences

Excuse me, could you please tell me where is the counter for incoming remittance?

关键句型请问,哪里是汇入汇款柜?

Excuse me, could you please tell me where is the counter for incoming remittance?

请问,哪里是汇入汇款柜?

I'm expecting two hundred US dollars from San

Francisco.Has it arrived?

我在等一笔旧金山寄来的二百元,款到了吗?

Your money has arrived.

您的汇款已经来了.

We've made a credit entry to your account.

我们已把它登记在您的账户上了.

How would you like to have it?It's very convenient to pay by check.

您想怎样支取这笔款呢?用支票付款非常方便.

Can I have it partly in RMB and partly in US dollars?

我能够部分用人民币部分用美金支取吗?

I'm sorry,sir,but the remittance has not arrived yet.

对不起,汇款还没寄到.

If it is coming by airmail,it won't arrive till tomorrow or the day after.

若用航空寄的话,明天或后天才人到达.

If you ask your company to apply for a check drawn on the Bank of China,

如果您要求贵公司申请一张中国银行付款的汇票,

we can cash it right away.

那我们可立即兑现.

The bank can issue a banker's check drawn

那家银行能够开一张汇票,

on their correspondent here in Shanghai.

以在上海的代理行为付款行的银行汇票.

The bank can issue a banker's check drawn

那家银行能够开一张

on their correspondent here in Shanghai.

以在上海的代理行为付款行的银行汇票.

Dialogue 1

A:Excuse me,could you tell me where is the counter for inward remittance?

请问,哪里是汇入款柜?

B:Yes,here it is,sir.What can I do for you?

这里就是,先生.要我帮你做什么?

A:My name is John Jones.

我的名字是约翰.琼斯.

I'm expecting ahundred pound remittance from London

我在等一笔伦敦寄予来的一百英镑的汇款

Has it arrived?

款到了吗?

B:I'll check our records,sir,but,

先生,我查查我们的记录,但

may I ask you to write down your name on this piece of paper

请您把名字写在这张纸上,行吗?

A:All right.B:Mr John Jones,sir?

好的.约翰.琼斯先生吗,先生?

A:Yes.

是的.

B:One moment,please while I check our records.

请等一会儿,我查查看...

Yes,your money has arrived.It's one hundred pounds.

噢,您的汇款已经到了,是一百英镑.

相关文档
最新文档