酒店前台英语培训内容[经典]
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
酒店前台英语培训内容[经典]
酒店前台英语培训内容
酒店前台常用英语培训资料
发布时间:2010-10-10
一(概述
在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。
正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。
例如:
非正式英语正式英语
What’s your name? May I have your name?
您贵姓, 请问您贵姓大名,
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶吗, 请问您想喝茶吗,
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
这边请。
请您往这边走好吗,
* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。
* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。
* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.
在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.
* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。
但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。
* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。
但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。
二.基本待客英语
(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:
1. May I ~
2. Could you ~
3. Would you ~
4.Shall I ~?
只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。
1(自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~
May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名
May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开, May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗,
May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么,
2( 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~
Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗,
Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗,
Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗,
Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗,
3(询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~
Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡,
Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗,
Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗,
** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。
When would you like to visit Kunshan? 请问您想要何时参观昆山,
When would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐,
What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐,
Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络,
Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间,
How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理,
How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久,
How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票,
4(在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like
me to do ~?
Shall I draw the curtains?
请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗,
Shall I draw you a map?
请问要我为您画一张地图吗,
Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗,
(二)招呼语
Good morning. (用于中午以前)
Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前) Good evening. (用于下午六点过后) 在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如: Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out? 早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗, Good afternoon, sir. Welcome
to LI JIA Hotel. 中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店 Good evening, Ms. May I help you? 晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗, 后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:
Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?
早上好,先生。
这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗,
(三)回答
1.一般性的回答
I see, sir.
我明白了,先生。
Certainly, sir.
好的,先生。
2.请对方再等一会儿
Just a moment, please.
请稍等。
Thank you for waiting.
您久等了,先生。
I am very sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让您久等了。
Could you wait a little longer, please? 请您稍候好吗,
3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时
拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。
I am afraid I can’t do tha t. 不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。
Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass. 不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。
4.道歉
如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We
are sorry.”。
I am very sorry for the delay. 很抱歉延误了时间
I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 很抱歉造成您的不便。
I would like to apologize for the mistake.
为这个错误我深致歉意。
5.客对自己说“Thank you.”时回答
You are welcome.
不客气。
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您,先生。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢您。
6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说
Here you are.
您要的东西在这里。
Here is your room key.
这是您的房间钥匙。
Here it is.
这是您的东西。
7( 当客人准备离开时,可以说:
Have a nice day.
祝您有美好的一天。
Please enjoy your stay
祝您住宿愉快。
We hope to see you again soon.
希望不久能再次见到您。
Thank you for staying with us.
谢谢光临。
8(当客人的英语难以理解时面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果
听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment,
please.”, 然后请求他人协助。
Pardon?
对不起,
Pardon me?
对不起,
I beg your pardon?
对不起请再说一遍好吗,
Could you repeat that, please?
请您重复一遍好吗,
若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如: Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key,
不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙,
电话英语的应对
1( 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。
例如:
“Hello, this is Information Desk.”
您好,这里是问询处。
“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”
问询处,请问您要服务吗?
2.打错电话时
如果是外线打错时,可以回答:
I am afraid you have the wrong number.
不好意思,您打错电话了。
This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156.
这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。
如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:
This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.
这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。
I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please.
不好意思,这是直接电话。
我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。
请您改拨
2234-1156好吗,
3.当负责的工作人员不在时
I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.
不好意思,林先生现在外出。
他应该会在下午5点左右回来。
I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?
不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。
请您在线上稍侯好吗,
I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.
他回来时,我会请他回电。
May I have your name and phone number, please?
请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗,
4.当会话结束时
结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:
Thank you for calling.
感谢您的来电。
You are welcome, sir.
先生,不客气。
We look forward to hearing from you.
我们静候您的佳音。
Please contact me if you have any further questions.
如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。
电话英语的应对
1( 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。
例如:
“Hello, this is Information Desk.”
您好,这里是问询处。
“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”
问询处,请问您要服务吗?
2.打错电话时
如果是外线打错时,可以回答:
I am afraid you have the wrong number.
不好意思,您打错电话了。
This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156.
这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。
如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:
This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.
这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。
I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call
to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please.
不好意思,这是直接电话。
我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。
请您改拨
2234-1156好吗,
3.当负责的工作人员不在时
I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around
5 p.m.
不好意思,林先生现在外出。
他应该会在下午5点左右回来。
I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line,
please?
不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。
请您在线上稍侯好吗,
I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.
他回来时,我会请他回电。
May I have your name and phone number, please?
请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗,
4.当会话结束时
结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:
Thank you for calling.
感谢您的来电。
You are welcome, sir.
先生,不客气。
We look forward to hearing from you.
我们静候您的佳音。
Please contact me if you have any further questions.
如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。
三(柜台服务
B=行李服务员(Bellman)
C=服务员 (Clerk)
H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)
BC=领班(Bell Captain)
G=客人(Guest)
To the Front Desk.
带客人到柜台
B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to China-trust Hotel.
小姐,晚安。
欢迎光临中信酒店。
G: Thank you.
谢谢你。
B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?
请问您有多少件行李,
G: Just this three.
只有这3件。
B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?
2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗, G: Yes. That’s all. 对,就这些了。
B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.
我来带您到柜台,这边请。
我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。
G: I see, thanks.
我知道了,谢谢。
B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.
当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。
G: OK. Fine.
好极了。
B: Please enjoy your stay.
祝您住宿愉快。
Taking a guest to the room
带领客人至客房
欢迎和问候语:
1、Good morning(afternoon , evening) , sir(madam)
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do?
您好~(初次见面)
Glad to meet you .
很高兴见到您。
3、How are you?
您好吗,
Fine , Thanks . And you ?
很好,谢谢。
您好吗,
4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant , shop). 欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel .
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
(客人刚入店时) I hope you are enjoying your stay with us. 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us. 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
(客人离店时) 7、Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快~
电话用语:
8、**hotel , front desk . Can I help you? **饭店,前厅。
您找谁,
9、Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number . 对不起,我拨错号了。
10、May I speak to your general manager?
能和你们总经理说话吗, Speaking.
我就是。
11、Sorry , he is not in at the moment .
对不起,他现在不在。
Would you like to leave a message ? 您要留口信吗,
12、Pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗, I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗, 祝贺语:
13、Congratulations!
祝贺您~
14、Happy birthday! 生日快乐~
15、Happy new year! 新年快乐~
16、Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐~
17、Have a nice holiday! 假日快乐~
18、Wish you every success! 祝您成功~
答谢和答应语:
19、Thank you (very much) . 谢谢您(非常感谢)。
20、Thank you for your advice (information , help)
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
21、It’s very kind of you . 谢谢,您真客气。
22、You are welcome . 不用谢。
23、Not at all.
不用谢。
Don’t mention it . 不用谢。
24、It’s my pleasure . 非常高兴为您服务。
(With pleasure.)
(My pleasure.)
25、I am at your service . 乐意为您效劳。
26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27、I’m sorry .
很抱歉。
28、Excuse me .
对不起。
29、I’m sorry ,It’s my fault. 很抱歉。
那是我的过错。
30、Sorry to have kept you waiting . 对不起,让您久等了。
31、Sorry to interrupt you . 对不起,打扰您了。
32、I’m sorry about this. 对此表示抱歉。
33、I apologize for this.
我为此道歉。
34、That’s all right. 没关系。
35、Let’s forget it. 算了吧。
征询语:
36、Can(May)I help you? 我能帮您什么吗,
Yes, please.
好的。
37、What can I do for you . 我能为您干点什么,
38、Is there anything I can do for you ?
有什么能为您效劳的吗, 39、Just a moment , please. 请稍等一下。
40、May I use your phone? 我能借用您的电话吗, Certainly.
当然可以。
Yes, of course .
当然可以。
指路用语:
41、Go upstairs/downstairs. 上楼/下楼。
42、It’s on the second (third) floor .
在二(三)楼。
43、Excuse me.
对不起。
Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿, This way ,please. 请这边走
Turn left /right.
往左转/右转。
45、It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.
在大厅靠近大门。
46、It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.在地下室走廊尽头。
提醒用语:
47、Mind/(Watch)your step. 请走好。
48、Please be careful. 请当心。
49、Please don’t leave anything behind.
请别遗忘您的东西。
50、Don’t worry.
别担心。
51、Take it easy.
放心好了。
52、Please don’t smoke here. 请不要在这边抽烟。
告别语:
53、Goodbye.
再见。
54、See you late.
再见。
55、Good night .
晚安。
56、See you tomorrow.
明天见。
57、Goodbye and thank you for coming. 再见,谢谢您的光临。
58、Goodbye and hope to see you again. 再见,希望再见到您。
59、Have a nice trip!
一路平安~
60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck! 祝您旅途愉快~祝您好运~
前厅:
1、Have you a reservation?
您预定过了吗,
2、May I know your name and room number? 您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗,
3、Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。
4、Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.
请去那边帐台付款。
5、Are these your baggage?
这些是您的行李吗,
May I take them for you?
我来帮您拿好吗,
客房部
6、Housekeeping .May I come in? 客房服务员,我可以进来吗,
7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind
the bathroom door.
请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。
8、I hope I’m not disturbing you. 我希望没有打扰您。
9、One moment ,madam. I’ll bring them to you right away .
等一会儿,夫人。
我马上送来。
10、I’ll send for an electrician( doctor , ……)
我给您请电工(大夫……)。
餐饮部:
11、Sit down , please .Here is the menu. 请坐,给您菜单,先生。
May I take your order ,sir?
您要点菜吗,
12、What would you like to have ,coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶,
13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗,
14、Service hours are:
(餐厅)供应时间是:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast. 早餐7点到9点。
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch. 午餐11点半到1点半。
6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner. 晚餐6点半到8点半。
15、Here is the bill. Please sign it. 这是您的帐单,请签字。
销售用语:
1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?
您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜),
2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.
这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。
3、We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.
我们给您九折优惠。
4、We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.我们给陪同提供免费早餐。
5、We accept your terms.
我们接受您的条件。
公关用语:
6、May I introduce myself?
让我介绍我自己。
7、May I present you a litter souvenir?
请接受我们的一点小纪念品。
8、Let’s drink to our friendship!
为我们的友谊干杯~
9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests! 建议为在座客人的健康干杯~
10、Cheers!
干杯~
(Bottoms!)
征求意见用语:
11、How do you like Chinese food?
您喜欢中国菜吗,
12、What do you think of our service ?
您对我们的服务有什么意见,
13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions). 谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。
14、I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.
这是违反饭店规章制度的。
15、In ou r hotel we don’t accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的。
It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.
我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。
Thank you all the same.
然而,还是要谢谢您。
16、I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for thedamage.
您必须赔偿。
17、Thank you for telling us about it.
谢谢您告诉我们
I’ll loo k into the mater right away.
我马上去处理这件事情。
18、Iassure you it wont happen again.
我保证此类事情不会再发生。
19、Please don’t worry ,sir (madam)
先生(夫人),请不必担心。
I’;; send someone up to your room right away.
我马上派人到你的房间去。
20、I can’t guarantee anything ,but I’ll try my be st.
我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
21、What can I show you.
您要买什么,
22、How do you like this fashion (color ,size ,design )?
您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗,
23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.
这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。
Please try us again tomorrow.
请明天再来看看。
24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) yuan. 元。
共计175
You may pay in cash or with credit card.
您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。
25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.
您真会买东西。
您眼力真好。
Daily Service 日常服务
-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。
)
-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?
-Come in,please.-请进。
-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。
-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。
-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打
扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?
-All e in,please.-好的,请进来。
-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。
-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?
-Yes,please.-请换吧。
-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will
you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。
-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。
-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?
-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。
如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。
-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?
-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。
-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?
-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。
-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。
-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。
-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。
-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。
-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了? -Because there is no name of the receiver on the
envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out
the name of the receiver.
-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。
-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?
-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。
-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?
-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还
有一些钱。
-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?
-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。
-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。
-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。
-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。
-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。
-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。
-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。
-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。
-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。
-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。
-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。
-Excuse me.-对不起。
-I am sorry.-很抱歉。
-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。
-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。
-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。
-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。