英文商务邮件黄金常用语+句型+模板+范文
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照)
1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。
2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划
3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences.
4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。
5.Hare are you doing 还好吧?
6. Thanks in advance and best regards.
7. Looking forward seeing you soon.
8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.
9.here`s why: 原因如下
10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。
11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意
12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。
13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解
14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗?
15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你!
16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。
17.Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复
18.Noted and understand all below.
19.Please review and advise us with any questions.
20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的
21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理
22.As I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样
23.Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择
24.Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续
25.Please see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复
26.Please check at your side and comment 请你们那边检讨一下并回复。
27.Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black (请看黑色粗体回复)
28. Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 评价和纠正措施提供给JACK
29.This is good news, You did a really good job!
30.Noted all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:以下是我们的结果总结
31.Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回复)
32.Please advise us with your comments 请把你的看法告诉我们
33.Please advise 请回复
34.Noted all below with thanks, see reply in red.
35.Sorry for confusion(混乱)
36.We will let you know its result soon.
37.Any updates on this request? 关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗
38.We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:
39.As we understand,
40.Please review with Jack and advise 请与JACK检讨并回复
41.Please see corrections in green below 请看如下绿色修正内容
42.Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)
43.FYI=just for your reference/information… 供参考
44.To sum up… 总结如下…
45.Please discuss the above schedule and let us know the results请检讨以上计划并把结果告诉我们
46.Please review and advise with any comment 请检讨,如果有意见请回复
47.This is most/very important.
48.Noted and thanks for reminding. 知道了,谢谢提醒。
49.Please see the attached pictures first 请先看附件的照片
50.Please see the attached technical data. 请看附件的技术数据
51.Noted below with thanks.
52. Please review and advise 请检讨并回复
53.Noted all below with thanks!
54.Please review and confirm by reply/return. 请检讨并回复确认
55.Please note and (proceed) accordingly 请相应照办
56.so,we would like to proceed as follows 所以,我们想按下列计划进行
57.Please confirm you understand. 请确认你能理解
58.Based on this information, I need the following to happen:基于这一点,我需要以下事情能做到
59.This is a very urgent matter-please make sure the above happens.这是非常急迫的事情--请确认以上能做到
60.Thank you very much for you assistance(支持)
61.This is good news-thanks for the help with regards to this matter
62.Please comment.请评价
63.Thanks and best regards,
64.缩写
LPG=液化气
LNG=液化天然气
Rgds=regards
IMT=同时
BP=商业计划
MOQ=最小的订购批量
IM=网络会议
MCU=掩膜
P.S.=附言
pls=please
ASAP=尽快
65.As discussed before,如我们之前讨论的
英文商务邮件必懂句型
1. Initiate a meeting
发起会议
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。
今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。
我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?
We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。
十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。
Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。
下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。
我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。
2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions
咨询信息/反馈/建议
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。
如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。
谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。
期待您的反馈建议!
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?
What do you think about this?
这个你怎么想?
Feel free to give your comments。
请随意提出您的建议。
Any question, please don’t hesitate to le t me know。
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Any question, please let me know。
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Please contact me if you have any questions。
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Please let me know what you think?
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Do you have any idea about this?
对于这个您有什么建议吗?
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。
您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。
如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。
3. Give feedback
意见反馈
Please see comments below。
请看下面的评论。
My answers are in blue below。
我的回答已标蓝。
I add some comments to the document for your reference。
我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。
4. Attachment
附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference。
我附加了评估报告供您阅读。
Please check the attached file for today’s meeting notes。
今天的会议记录在附件里查收。
The attachment is the design document, please review it。
设计文档在附件里,请评阅。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes。
其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。
5. Point listing
列表
Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today: 1…….2……。
今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2……。
Some known issues in this release: 1…….2……。
声明中涉及的一些问题:1…….2……。
Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has fol lowing concerns: 1…….2……。
我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1…….2……。
Here are some more questions/issues for your team: 1…….2……。
以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2……。
The current status is as following: 1……2……
目前数据如下:1……2……
Some items need your attention: 1…….2……。
以下方面需提请注意:1…….2……。
6. Raise question
提出问题
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX
我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。
For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions: …
就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……
7. Proposal
提议
For the next step of platform implementation, I am propo sing…
关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future。
我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。
Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue…
Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。
8. Thanks note
感谢信
Thank you so much for the cooperation。
感谢你的合作!
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project。
对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。
Thanks for your attention!
谢谢关心!
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated。
我们对您的协助表示感谢。
Really appreciate your help!
非常感谢您的帮助!
9. Apology
道歉
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!
对造成的误解我真诚道歉!
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。
很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。
邮件范文
1. Dear Mr./Ms,
Mr. John Green, our General Manager, will be in Paris from June 2 to 7 and would like to
come and see you, say, on June 3 at 2.00 p.m. about the opening of a sample room there.Please let us know if the time is convenient for you. If not, what time you would suggest.
Yours faithfully,
尊敬的先生/小姐
我们的总经理约翰格林将于六月2日到7日在巴黎,有关在那开样品房的事宜,他会于六月3日下午2:00点拜访您。
请告知这个时间对您是否方便。
如不方便,请建议具体时间。
您诚挚的
Back to Top
<回信>
Dear Mr. / Ms,
Thank you for your letter informing us of Mr. Green's visit during June 2-7. Unfortunately, Mr. Edwards, our manager, is now in Cairo and will not be back until the second half of June. He would, however, be pleased to see Mr. Green any time after his return.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
尊敬的先生/小姐
谢谢来函告知我方六月2-7日格林先生的来访。
不巧,我们的总经理艾得华先生现正在巴黎,到六月中旬才能回来。
但他回来后愿意在任何时间会见格林先生。
希望收到您的来信。
您诚挚的
Back to Top
2. Dear Mr/Ms,
I represent the W/P Electronics Company in Dallas, and will be in Kunming from next Monday to Friday, (October 5-9). I should like to call on you to discuss our new monitor. Would 0930 hours on Tuesday, October 6 be convenient?
I shall be in Beijing, at the Great Wall Hotel, from Tuesday, September 29, until Sunday,
October 4, where a message will reach me. If the day is not convenient, will you please suggest another.
Yours faithfully
尊敬的先生/小姐
我是达拉斯W/P电子公司的代表,将于下周一到周五(10月5-9日)住留昆明。
我乐于请您商讨我们新的显示器。
星期二即10月6日上午09:30是否方便?
从周二,即9月29日,我将住在北京的长城宾馆,直到周六,即10月4日,在那会有通知给我。
如商讨日期不方便,请另外建议。
Back to Top
<回信>
Dear Mr/Ms,
Thank you for your letter of September 26.We shall be very pleased to see you and discuss your new monitor, but October 6 is not suitable. We will be happy to meet with you at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday, October 7, if the time is convenient for you.
We look forward to meeting you.
Yours faithfully
尊敬的先生/小姐
我们将很高兴与您会面并与您商谈新的显示器,但10月6日不太合适。
如方便的话,我们愿在10月7日与您会面。
期待与您见面。
您诚挚的
Back to Top
3. Dear Mr. / Ms,
I am at present in Hamburg visiting the harbour with a view to making known our new type of container for use in Europe.
I shall be in Antwerp on Wednesday, 4th June, and should like to call on you at 2.00 p.m. on that day.
If I do not hear from you to the contrary, I shall assume that it will be convenient for me to call at that time.
Yours faithfully
尊敬的先生/小姐
我现正在汉堡参观港口,以让欧洲了解并使用我们的新型集装箱。
星期三即六月4日,我将到安特卫普,我会于当天下午2:00打电话给你。
对此约定如不来信,我将认为于这个时间打电话是方便的。
您诚挚的
Back to Top
4. Dear Mr. / Ms,
Mr. Jack Baron, our personnel director, has asked me to acknowledge your application for the post of accountant and to ask you to come to see him on Friday afternoon, 5th July, at half past two.
I will appreciate your letting me know whether you will be able to come.
Yours faithfully
尊敬的先生/小姐
杰克巴伦先生,我们的人事主任,让我向你申请会计职位表示感谢,并请你于7月5日星期五的下午两点半来见他。
是否能来,请告知,多谢。
您诚挚的
Back to Top
< 回信>
Dear Mr./ Ms,
Thank you for your letter of yesterday inviting me to come for an interview on Friday afternoon, 5th July, at 2:30. I shall be happy to be there as requested and will bring my diploma and other papers with me.
Yours faithfully
尊敬的先生/小姐
谢谢昨日来信通知我面试,我将于要求的7月5日,周五下午两点半到达,并带去我的证书及其它书面材料。
你诚挚的
2010-07-05 14:36:13来自: 爱如空气(生命如水-必须很努力才毫不费劲)
1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在10月5日所写的信…
5. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及关于…
6. as indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出…
7. As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中的讨论…
8. from our decision at the pr evious meeting… 如我们在上次会议中的决定…
9. as you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求…
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…
11.This is in response to your e-mail today.这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I r eceived your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。
我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。
15. Please be advised/informed that… 请被告知…
16. Please note that…请注意…
17. We would like to inform y ou that…我们想要通知你…
18. I am convinced that…我确信…
19. We agree with you on… 我们同意你在…
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…从2008年10月4日开始生效…
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only. 请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高兴地告诉你…
24. We are pleased to learn that… 我们很高兴得知…
25. We wish to notify you that… 我们希望通知你…
26. Congratulation on your… 恭喜您关于…
27. I am fine with the proposal. 我对这份提案没意见。
28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that… 我们很抱歉地通知你…
30. I’m afraid I have s ome bad news. 我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我们的新系统有些问题。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…由于情况超出我们所能控制…
33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…我觉得不太乐观关于…
34. It would be difficult for us to accept… 我们很难接受…
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed. 很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
36. We would be grateful if you could…我们会很感激如果你可以…
37. I could appreciate it if you could… 我会很感激如果你可以…
38. Would you please send us…? 可否请你寄给我们…?
39. We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。
41. We look forward to your clarification. 我们期待你的澄清。
42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.如果您能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。
44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend? 请您回信如果您计划参加?
46.Please advise if you agree with this approach.请告知是否你同意这个方法。
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project? 请让我知道这个计划的进度?
48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望能收到一份复本。
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?
52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to… 如果你希望,我们很乐意…
54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。
55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.对于这件事,如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。
56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能。
57. I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是写信来提醒您…
58. May we remind you that…? 我们想要提醒您…
59. I am enclosing…我附上…
60. Please find enclosed… 请查阅附件…
61. Attached hereto … 附件是關于…
62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
附上關于某某的最新資料…
63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment. 附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審查及評價。
64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
如果你有任何問題,請不要客氣與我聯絡。
65. I hope my clarification has been helpful. 希望我的說明是有幫助的。
66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.
67. Please let me know if this is suitable. 請讓我知道這是否恰當。
68. Looking forward to seeing you soon. 期待很快能見到你。
69. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 我們期待很快能得到您的回復。
70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進一步討論。
71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon. 我期待很快能收到你的回復。
72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.
期待在預期的時間收到你的反饋。
73. I’ll keep you posted. 我會與你保持聯絡。
74. Please keep me informed on the matter. 請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展。
75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.
任何評價或建議,請打電話2552-7482聯絡Nadia。
76. I would like to apologize for… 我想就…道歉…
77. I apologize for the delay in …對于…的耽擱,我深感抱歉。
78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 對于產生任何不便,我們感到抱歉。
79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
對于造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。
80. I’m sorry about last time. 關于上次的事我很抱歉。
81.We apologize for not replying you earlier.對于未能早一點回信給你,我們感到抱歉。
82. I’m reall y sorry about this. 關于這件事,我真的很抱歉。
83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.
抱歉,太遲回您在4月1日(星期一)發給我的郵件。
84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.
我們為耽擱道歉,希望不會給您帶來太多的不便。
85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.希望不會為您帶來太多的麻煩。
86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.如果我的電話留言不夠清楚,我深感抱歉.
87. Thank you for your help. 謝謝你的幫助。
88. I appreciate very much that you… 我非常感激你…
89. I truly appreciate it. 我真的很感激。
90. Thank you for your participation. 謝謝你的參加。
91. Thank you so much for inviting me. 非常感謝你要請我。
92.Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.恭喜各位并謝謝各位的努力。
93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.
很感激你的理解及合作。
94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated. 很感激你快速的答復。
95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
再一次感謝你的承諾及支持。
96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message. 謝謝你的投入/澄清/信息。
97. Any comments will be much appreciated. 對于您的任何建議,我將非常感激。
98. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me. 謝謝你為我做的一切。
99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
我很感激你對這件事情的理解。
100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job. 請表達我的謝意給那些有關的同仁,他們真的干得很好。