实用旅游英语口语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

实用旅游英语口语

场景一:机场

办登机手续

A: What time am I supposed to check in?

我应该什么时候去办登机手续?

B: One hour before departure.

起飞前一小时。

A: And when's the departure time?

那么什么时候起飞?

B: 10 a.m.

上午10点。

携带行李:

A: Can I help you?

我能帮你吗?

B: Yes, please. I'm wondering how many luggages can I take with me? 是的,麻烦了。我在想,我能够带多少行李?

A: You can check two luggages.

你可以托运两个。

B: Then how many can I take on the phane?

那么我能带多少个上飞机呢?

A: Only one.

只能带一个。

B: So I cannot bring my briefcase?

所以我不能带着我的公文包?

A: Actually, besides your own briefcase, you can bring a luggage.

事实上,除了你自己的公文包之外,你可以带一个行李。

B: Okay, I see. Thanks.

好的,我明白了,谢谢。

查看护照

A: Your passport, please.

请给我看你的护照。

B: Here you are.

给你。

A: Okay. You're good to go.

好的,你可以进去了。

B: Thank you.

谢谢。

在飞机上:

A: Good morning. Welcome aboard! This way, please.

早安,欢迎登机!请这边走。

B: Thank you. Stewardess, can you direct me to my seat?

谢谢,空中小姐,您能带我到我的座位上去吗?

A: Certainly. May I see your boarding pass, please?

当然。请让我看看您的登机证好吗?

B: Sure, here it is.

好的,在这里。

A: Thank you. Come this way, please. Your seat is in the middle of the cabin on the left.

谢谢。请这边走。您的座位在机舱中间的左侧。

飞机上查看登机牌

A: May I see your boarding card, please.

请让我看一下你的登机牌。

B: Sure. One moment.

当然,等一下。

A: No hurry.

不急。

B: Oh, here it is.

哦,在这儿呢。

A: Okay. And one more thing, please put your hand baggage under your seat.

好的,还有一件事,请把手提行李放在座位下面。

B: Alright. Anything else?

好的,还有别的事吗?

A: Oh, yes. Welcome aboard.

哦,是的,欢迎登机。

B: Thanks.

谢谢。

海关申报表

Have you filled out your customs forms?

你填好了海关表格吗?

I don't think so.

我想没有。

Well, then fill in this Customs Baggage Decalaration Form, please. 嗯,那请填写这份海关行李申报单。...

需要缴税的物品

A: Any contraband?

有违禁品吗?

B: No.

没有。

A: Any cigarettes or liquor?

有香烟或烈性酒吗?

B: No, but I have a small bottle of perfume for personal use.

没有,不过有一小瓶香水,是个人用的。

A: Let me see your suitcase.

让我看看你的行李箱。

B: Alright.

好的。

A: You're good to go. No dutiable articles.

你可以走了,没有需要缴税的物品。

B: Thank you.

谢谢。

携带现金

A: How much local and foreign currency have you got?

你有多少本地和外国货币?

B: I'm not sure.

我不确定。

A: Would you mind opening your briefcase?

你是否介意把公文包打开?

B: Not at all.

不介意。

相关文档
最新文档