酒店的英语口语情景对话范文
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
【酒店英语口语情景对话】
R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you?
下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?
G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.
下午好,我是杰克威尔逊.我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚
R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?
欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?
G:I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?
恐怕没有.你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?
R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.
请等一下.哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 .
G:Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge?
太好了,我定了,多少钱?
R:RMB 720 Yuan
720元
G:OK
好的
R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.
请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表.
G:I'll take care of it.
我会搞定的.
R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?
需要付1500元.
G:Here you are
给你
R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.
这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡.侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间.我希望您能在这里过得愉快.
G:That's very kind of you.
【酒店退房英语对话】
A:What's the matter?
A:有什么事情?
B:Checking out, please.
B:我要退房。
A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.
A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。
B:Excuse me. What are these charges?
B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?
A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.
A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。
B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.
B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。
A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.
A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。
B:Isn't that a bit excessive?
B:这是不是有点过分?
A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.
A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。
B:OK. Here is the money.
B:好了。给你钱。
A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.
A:谢谢。欢迎再来。
【酒店预订客房英语对话】
Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我将会住很长一段时间的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
请问套房多少钱呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
您订的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服务费吗?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服务费。
C: Meals included?
餐费有包含在内吗?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
C: What services come with that?
都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前预付吗?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在几楼呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它们之间有什么不同呢?