高考英语经典句子

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1.老师的一席话深深的感动了我,我决心更加努力的学习英语。

Moved by my teacher’s words, I’ve made up my mind to study English harder.
2.他似乎是个难以接近的人,但是当别人遇到困难的时候,他总是乐意帮助。

He seems difficult to get close to; however, when others are in trouble, he is always willing to help.
3.孩子们长大后,他们所需要的不是父母的控制而是自己的独立。

When children grow older, what they really need/want is not being controlled by their parents but being independent from them.
4.现在,网络更容易接近,成了人们获取信息、学习知识和沟通交流的一种重要的途径。

Currently, with more people having easier access to the Internet, it is becoming an important means of acquiring information, learning and keeping in contact with others.
5.他很快适应了新的环境和新的生活方式,因为他总是以积极的心态去改变自己。

He quickly adapted / adjusted (himself) to the new environment and new life style, owing to his positive attitude to changing himself.
6.尽管遇到了很多挫折,他还是取得了相当大的成就,成了一名著名的古物专家。

Faced with countless frustrations, he accomplished great achievements and became an outstanding specialist in antiques.
7.只有不断尝试你还没有掌握的东西,你才会进步。

Only by trying to do what you haven’t mastered can you make progress.
8.真正重要的不是你来自哪里,而是你的工作能力。

What really matters/counts is your ability to do the job, not the place you come from.
9.众所周知,科学的发展使得社会不断进步成为可能。

As is known to all, scientific advancement makes it possible for human society to develop steadily.
10.他是一个意志坚强的人,有些时候他的毅力是你没法想象的。

He is a determined person, the will power of whom is beyond what you can imagine/imagination.
11.老师建议我们在阅读课文之前先浏览一下那几个问题。

The teacher suggested that we should look through the questions before our moving on to the text. What the teacher advised us to do is that we should first go through the few questions before we read the whole passage.
12.改革开放以来,中国发生了翻天覆地的变化。

Great changes have taken place in China, since China began its reform and opening up policy. 13.所有政府应该尽其所能来使我们的世界远离战争和暴力。

All the governments should do all (that) they can to make our world free from wars and violence.
14.多给她点时间的话,她会解出这道数学题的。

If she had been given more time, she would have worked out the math problem.
15.他已经失业半年,没有能力养家糊口了。

He has been out of work for half a year, and can not manage to support his family.
16.根据规定,你离开之前必须把书放回书架上。

The rules require that you (should) replace the book on the shelves before you leave.
17.她是一位值得尊敬的人,她总是把别人的需求放在第一位。

She always considers the demand of other people first, which makes her admirable.
18.那个官员采纳了我的建议,因为他认为这个建议会很成功。

The official adopted my advice, which he believed would be a great success.
19.随着社会的不断发展,人们通过不同方式接受教育的机会越来越多。

With the constant development of the society, opportunities for people's education in different ways are increasing.
20.我下定决心加强锻炼,增强体质以抵御流感病毒的侵袭。

I made my decision that I would take more exercise to defend my body from flu virus.
21.毫无疑问,我们的教育制度不令人满意。

It goes without saying that our educational system is far from satisfactory.
22.用过多的时间玩网络游戏会大大地损害青少年的身心健康。

Playing too much online games will have a bad effect on teenagers’ physical and psychological health.
23.我们不能忽略网络游戏给青少年带来的心理伤害。

We must not ignore the psychological damage brought to the young by online games.
24.好像是一件无关紧要的小事引起了一连串的连锁反应。

It seemed as if a single unimportant event caused a chain of reactions.
25.中国航天之父钱学森为中国的航天事业做出了巨大的贡献。

Qian Xuesen, China’s father of space technology, has made a great contribution to China’s space industry.
26.不管情况如何,我不能接受你的关于我们无法控制通货膨胀的观点。

Regardless of the conditions, I disagree with your opinion that inflation is beyond our control. 27.既然你已经得到你想得到的,你就应该学会好好利用。

Now that you have got what you want, you should learn to make good use of it.
28.这个问题不是我们想象的那么简单,我们需要好好地考虑一下。

This problem is not that simple as we imagined, so we need to think it over.
29.我们还没来得及担心后果,车已经重新回到路上了。

Before we had time to worry about what the consequences might be, we were back on the road again in our car.
30.如果不很快采取行动,我们的子孙后代会为此付出沉重的代价。

If we do not take action immediately, it will cost our children and grandchildren a lot.
31.全球变暖正在融化极地的冰川,这将会带来地球海平面的上升。

Global warming is melting the polar ice caps, which results in the rising sea level.
32.海洋的味道,让我想起了童年。

The smell of the sea called up/brought back memories of my childhood.
The smell of the sea reminded me of my childhood memories.
33.幸运的是,在当地群众的帮助下,他在这次交通事故中幸存了下来。

With the help of local people, he luckily survived (in) the traffic accident.
34.面对压力我们需要做的就是要学会提高我们的适应能力而不是逃避它。

Faced with pressure, instead of avoiding it, what we should learn to do is (to) improve our ability to adapt to it.
35.图书馆是这样一个特别的地方,它能带给你伟大的想法和丰富的知识。

Library has been so special a place as it can bring you great ideas as well as all kinds of knowledge.
36.作为一种业余爱好,收藏活动具有很多益处,它可以给你带来放松和快乐。

Collecting as a hobby which is of much benefit can give you much relaxation and joy.
37.我们面临很多困难,其中最主要的困难就是我们没法与外界取得联系。

We are facing many difficulties, of which the most important is that we can not get in touch with the outside world.
38.他动身去上海希望找一份好工作。

He set off for Shanghai in the hope of finding a good job there.
39.尽管简单,不是所有的人可以得到这样的结论。

Easy as it is, all men could not draw this conclusion.
40.现在,中国再也不是30年前的景象了。

China is no longer what it used to be 30 years ago.
41.他父亲离开祖国已经50年了,非常想念自己的亲人.
It is fifty years since his father left his homeland, who misses his close relatives very much.
42.我不知道你到底想让我告诉你些什么。

What is it that you want me to inform you of?
I am wondering what it is that you would like me to inform you of.
43.我们最好利用这次机会来提高我们自己。

We had better take (full) advantage of the opportunity to improve ourselves.
44.尽管迟到了,但他逃脱了被惩罚。

Although he was late for school, he escaped being punished.
45.尽管资金缺乏,他的父母还是设法让他上大学。

Though lacking(in) money, his parents managed to send him to university.
Despite their lack of money, his parents succeeded in sending him to university.
46.据说,医疗的疏忽导致了他的死亡。

It was said that medical neglect had resulted in her death.
Her death was said to have resulted from medical neglect.
47.我父母不赞成我学医。

My parents don’t approve of my s tudying medicine.
My parents disapprove of me studying medicine.
48.他言行不一。

His actions do not correspond with his words.
What he behaves does not agree with what he says.
What he says is not consistent with what he does.
49.双方在很多方面都不能达成一致。

The two sides disagree with each other in many aspects.
50.我们能否成功取决于我们是否努力。

Whether we will succeed depends on(counts on/ relies on)whether we work hard or not. 51.他学习刻苦。

因此,他轻松地通过了考试。

As a result of his hard work at his study, he passed the exam easily.
His passing the exam with ease resulted from his hard work at study.
52.他的话语暗示了他反对我们的提议。

His tone suggested / implied his disapproval of our proposal.
53.现在是扔掉包袱,树立信心的时候了。

It's time to cast off the burden and be confident.
It is high time that we abandoned the burden and built up confidence.
54.我想成为医生的梦想终于实现了。

My dream of becoming a doctor has finally come true.
In the end, I have realized my dream of becoming a doctor.
55.我们被他的话深深地鼓舞了,决心努力学习。

Greatly inspired by his words, we have made up our minds to study hard.
His words greatly encouraged us, and we will study hard with great determination.
56.现在,我们非常重视英语。

Nowadays, we place/ put/ lay great emphasis on English.
Currently, we attach great importance to English.
At present, we greatly value the significance of English.
57.由于Tom不断打扰我的工作,我对他非常生气。

I was really annoyed with Tom for his constantly disturbing my work.
58.他渴望接受大学教育。

He is starving for==thirsty/ longing/ dying/ eager for college education.
59.有一种发展趋势:人们将在家里工作,而不是在办公室里。

There is a growing tendency(trend) for people to work at home instead of in offices.
That people will work at home rather than in offices is a growing tendency.
60.如果你不同意Jane的观点,她很容易生气。

Jane tends to get angry, if you disagree with her.
Jane is easy to get angry, providing that you object to her opinions.
61.她和她的姐姐在相貌上相似,但不是在性格上。

She resembles(is like) her sister in appearance but not in character.
It is in appearance not in character that she is similar to her sister.
62.他都没有钱吃饭,就更不用说娱乐了。

He hasn’t enough money for food, let alone== not to mention/not to speak of entertainment.
63.我不习惯于被那样对待。

I’m not accustomed to /used to(my)being treated like that.
I couldn’t get used to the way (in which/that) I was treated.
64.在漫长的旅行中,我一直忙于解决数学难题。

On the long journey, I occupied /engaged/absorbed myself in solving maths puzzles. During the long journey, I was occupied /engaged / absorbed in solving maths puzzles.
65.我让他带着伞,以防下雨。

I told him to take an umbrella, just in case/for fear that /lest it rains.
I told him to take an umbrella, just in case of /for fear of rain.
66.我无法理解他所说的。

I couldn’t understand/make sense of what he said.
What he said still can’t make sense to me.
67.事实上,他很诚实,也很可靠。

Actually, he is honest and reliable.
As a matter of fact, he is a faithful man that can be trusted(relied on).
68.他太小了,还无法辨别是非。

He is too young to tell (the difference) between right and wrong .
He is too young, unable to judge what is right and what is wrong.
69.你将会从这次有价值的经历中获益很多。

You’ll benefit from==gain/obtain benefits from this valuable experience.
The valuable experience will benefit/ do good to you.
70.一个月后,我们的努力最终得到了回报。

After we struggled for a month, our efforts were finally rewarded.
After striving for one month, we finally got our efforts paid off.
71.这根本不可能消除年轻人和老年人之间的代沟。

This can not bridge/remove the generation gap between the young and old at all.
72.我们怎么能克服这些困难呢?
How shall we overcome== get over the difficulties?
What measures should we take to overcome the difficulties?。

相关文档
最新文档