表达各种心情的常用英语口语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

表达各种心情的常用英语口语

好心情坏心情不知道如何表达?看看表达各种心情的常用口语,让你喜怒哀乐,张口就来。

高兴时

I'm so happy. 我高兴极了。

Yahoo! 呀嗬!

Oh, boy! 哇!/太棒了!/好家伙!

*表示高兴、惊喜的同时,也表示稍觉为难的心情。注意,没有Oh, girl!的说法。

Wow! 哇!/呀!/棒极了!

Yeah! 哇!/棒极了!

*表示同意、赞成,比Yes要随便、粗鲁

Whoopee! 哈哈!/太棒了!

*孩子用来表示幸福的词,如果大人使用,听上去含有讽刺的意味。

I'm glad that... 谢天谢地……

I feel like a million dollars. 感觉好极了。

I've never been this happy.

我从没有这么高兴过。

That's good news.真是个好消息。

What fun! 那太棒了!/太好了!

I feel great! 感觉好极了!

I'm in a good mood today.

我今天的心情很好。

I'm looking forward to this summer.

我期待着今年的夏天。

You look happy today.

今天你看上去很高兴啊!

I'm walking on air. 我简直太高兴了。

I jumped for joy. 我高兴得跳了起来。

This is too good to be true.

这简直不敢让人相信。

Nothing could be more wonderful.

没有比这更让人高兴的了。

You made me happy. 你使我感觉到了幸福。

I made it! 成功了!

You did it! 你做到了!

Lucky! 真走运!

I lucked out today. 我今天运气真好。

It's your lucky day. 你真走运。

Thank heavens! 感谢上帝!/谢天谢地。

I hit the jackpot! 我中头彩了!

*原意是赌博时赢得很多钱。一般用于“中了头彩”、“获得巨大成功”时。

It's a dream come true! 美梦成真!

Talk about luck. 真幸运呀!

Sounds great! 听起来不错!

Looks great! 看上去真不错。

生气时

No more excuses! 别再辩解了!

I've heard enough of your excuses.

我不想再听你的辩解了。

That's not a good excuse. 这也叫理由!

What's the big idea? 你到底在想什么呢?

*用来表示“你怎么做那种事,你到底在想什么呢?”

Don't give me any lip service!

别给我开空头支票。

Don't tell me what to do! 你少命令我!

I'm mad! 气死我了!

That's disgusting. 真是讨厌!

You're getting on my nerves. 你真让我心烦。

Don't make fun of me! 别取笑我!

I've run out of patience. 我再也没耐心了。

What nerve! 真放肆!

How impudent you are to say such a thing!

你竟有脸说这种事!

What he says offends me. 他的话多气人呀。

We've got to get even. 我们得反击。

I wasn't born yesterday. 我又不是不懂。

*直译“我可不是昨天才生下来的。”

Don't think you can make a fool out of me!

别把我当傻瓜。

You're making fun of me. 你拿我开涮呢吧。

That's asking too much. 真是狮子大开口。

He has a quick/short/bad temper.

他是急/坏脾气。

Who do you think you're talking to?

你知道你是在对谁说话吗?

I won't let you have your own way.

我不会让你得逞的。

That's blackmail! 这是恐吓。

Don't insult me. = Don't insult my intelligence.

你别侮辱人。

You're a filthy liar. 你个卑鄙的骗子。

You'll be sorry. 你会后悔的。

Are you crazy? 你疯了吗?

Don't look at me like that!

别用那种眼神看着我!

I want to get even with him. 我要报复。

That sneaky, low life creep!

那个狡猾又卑鄙的家伙。

Is not!? Is too! (根本)不是!?是的!

Have it your way! 随便吧!

*用于好心好意给人出主意却不被接受时。“那随你便吧,爱怎么着就怎么着吧。”

悲伤时

相关文档
最新文档