甄嬛传英文版台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Chapter 1 The Beginning of life in the Forbidden city 女人们的出场
ZHEN: I’m ZHENHUAN ,the first daughter born in clan Zhen. I have been chosen to be one of primary concubines who belong to the emperor. I was once dreaming to get marry with a normal person, but now , dream broken.
甄:我ZHENHUAN,第一个女儿出生在氏族甄。

我已经被选为一个初级小妾属于皇帝。

我曾经梦想要结婚与一个正常的人,但是现在,梦想破碎。

SHEN . :My name is Meizhuang Shen , I was grown in a wealthy family,but now I must come the emperor into notice and try to please him so that the wealth of my family would go on.
沈:我的名字是Meizhuang沈,我生长在一个富裕的家庭,但现在我必须皇帝到通知和试图请他这样丰富的我的家人会继续。

ANN: I‘m LinRong Ann ,I was born in a very poor family. My father is a county magistrate ,I’m overwhelmed by an unexpected favour which I was chosen.
安:我LinRong安,我出生在一个非常贫困的家庭。

我的父亲是一个县长,我被一个意想不到的青睐,我被选中。

ANN/SHEN/ZHEN Blessed lord full of holiness,my empress.
安/沈/甄祝福主充满圣洁,我的皇后。

Queen :Take your seats, please . Now we are all sisters,we must serve our emperor with all forces,do you understand?
王后:请上车。

现在我们都是姐妹,我们必须为我们的皇帝与所有部队,你明白吗?
ANN SHEN ZHEN: So intelligent, my empress .
安深圳:那么聪明,我的皇后。

(HUA comes in)
(华进来)
Queen : senior concubine HUA, you are late..
王后:高级妾,你晚了. .华
HUA: I’m sorry queen,it took me so much time to adorn myself with jewels. I’m not as provident as you. Look at this screen, old fashioned style and fading pictures are not compared with your status, queen ha? 华:对不起皇后,我花了这么多时间来装饰自己的珠宝。

我不
像你一样有先见之明的。

看这屏幕,老式的风格和褪色的照片不是你的地位相比,女王哈哈?
Queen : Queen is what Queen is, no matter how normal furniture she use.
王后:皇后是什么女王,无论多么普通家具她使用。

HUA: I got go ,queen.
华:我得了去,皇后。

(HUA goes out)
(华出去)
Queen : Well,girls I have got into trouble these days. Hot summer rekindle the ashes in incense burner. How to figure it out?
王后:哦,女孩我这些天陷入困境。

炎热的夏天重新灰烬在香炉。

如何搞定它吗?
(ZHEN walk near to the queen and water the burner) (甄走接近女王和水燃烧器)
ZHEN : I’m honored to put on the fire for you,my empress.
甄:我很荣幸把火,我为你后。

Queen :Good girl, keep this word in your mind . In the whole imperial harem, do not been confused by wild
grasses and flowers. The tree is exclusive and irreplaceable. So much for the day,come back to your own mansions.
王后:好女孩,让这个词在你的脑海里。

在整个后宫,不要被迷惑了野草和鲜花。

这棵树是排外的,不可替代的。

这么多的天,回到你自己的豪宅。

ALL: Thank you for your kindness ,my empress.
所有:谢谢您的好意,我的皇后。

(ZHEN/SHEN/ANN walk though the hall)
(甄/沈/安走尽管大厅)
ANN: senior concubine HUA is such a holy terror, would she punish us for no reason?
安:高级妾余华这样一个神圣的恐怖,她会惩罚我们没有原因?
HUA: what are you talking about wretch? Am I looked like a brutal woman?
华:你说什么?坏蛋我看起来像一个残酷的女人吗?
ANN: I was not……
安:我不是……
HUA: shut up,please . Did I approve you say a word? maple leaves do not turn red in summer, but if I want
to watch red leaves……(deride) I have a kind of implements named Althaea rosea, if I want to watch red leaves, my slavers would strike someone with it until his or her blood dye those leaves into red color. Do you want to be the lucky one,pretty?
华:闭嘴,请。

我有没有批准你说一句话吗?枫树叶不变成红色在夏天,但是如果我想看红叶……(嘲笑)我有一种实现对命名,如果我想rosea看红叶,我的奴隶将罢工的人,直到他或她的血液染成红色的叶子。

你想成为幸运的一个,漂亮吗? (HUA leaves ANN drops her knees on the ground)(华离开安滴她的膝盖在地上)
Chapter 2 聚会甄嬛与王爷
Chapter 3 甄嬛被怀疑
(ten mouth late and ZHEN gave birth to a baby boy) (十口晚和甄生了一个男孩)
ANN: I heart that imperial physician WEN loves ZHEN and asked her escape together.
安:我的心,帝国医师温爱甄和问她一起逃跑。

Empress :really ?
后:真的吗?
ANN: Absolutely.
安:当然。

Empress : Better to let Senior concubine HUA knows this good news. And my slavers would send this message to her.
后:更好的让高级妾知道这个好消息,华和我的奴隶会把这个信息给她。

(emperor sit with ZHEN they are happy , HUA comes in)
(皇帝坐在甄他们很快乐,华进来)
HUA:Blessed lord full of holiness,your Majesty. And so to you,my dear sister.
华:神圣的主充满圣洁,陛下。

所以,你,我亲爱的姐姐。

Emperor :take your seat,HUA,are you coming to great my son?
皇帝:请坐,华,你会来我的儿子?大
HUA:yes but, I have another news to greet you actually,your majesty.
华:是的,但我有另一个新闻迎接你其实,陛下。

Emperor:What?
皇帝:什么?
HUA:This bastard is not your son,your majesty.
华:这混蛋不是你儿子,陛下。

Emperor :So whose son he is in your tiny view?
皇帝:所以他是谁的儿子在你的小观点?
HUA: He is son of bitch,son of a snotty imperial physician . I heart that they are childhood Sweetheart and, that snotty man imagined to escape with this succuba.
华:他是婊子养的儿子,儿子的一个下贱的帝国医师。

我的心,他们是青梅竹马的恋人,那下贱的男人想象逃避这个魔女。

ZHEN: I wonder how you got those gossip. please clean hands for me,your majesty.
甄:我想知道你是怎么得到这些八卦。

请给我干净的双手,陛
下。

Emperor :I will, if you are guiltless. Slaver,call empress. 皇帝:我会的,如果你是无辜的。

口水,叫皇后。

Empress and ANN:Blessed lord full of holiness,your Majesty.
皇后和安:神圣的主充满圣洁,陛下。

Empress : I have heart the gossip,my king. and in my view, the blood test is the only way to prove ZHEN’s clean hands.
后:我的心,我的国王的八卦。

我的观点是,血液测试是唯一的方法来证明甄的清白。

ZHEN: you can’t hurt my baby! Your majesty! Let them stop this stupid thought,he is your lineal son!
甄:你不能伤害我的孩子!陛下!让他们停止这愚蠢的认为,他是你的直系儿子!
Empress : Don’t be so scared,ZHEN, just a little blood. 后:别那么害怕,甄,一点点血。

ANN: so it is,my sister,moreover, I saw that man toughed your hand and poured out to you, I think I cannot promise you are sinless.
安:所以,我妹妹,此外,我看到那个男人toughed你的手,倒给
你,我想我不能答应你是无罪的。

ZHEN: Your majesty! You are trying to hurt your own son!
甄:陛下!你试图伤害自己的儿子!
Emperor : I will doubt everything till the truth is out . 皇帝:我将怀疑一切直至真相大白。

ANN :Here I take a bowl of water can text the relationship between two people. Take some blood from each of them, and make the blood drop into the bowl, if two drop of blood mix together, means they are related,
安:这里我把一碗水可以文本两人之间的关系。

带一些血液从每个人,使血液滴入碗,如果两滴血混合在一起,意味着他们之间的关系,
Empress :Ask for imperial physician. (he comes in) 后:要求帝国医师。

(他进来)
WEN:Blessed lord......
温家宝:神圣的主……
HUA:kneel down!
华:下跪!
(blood mixed together)
(血液混在一起)
Emperor :. I was so disappointed by your disloyalty! 皇帝:。

我很失望你的不忠!
ZHEN : It’s impossible.....impossible.....
甄:这是不可能的..... .....不可能
Emperor :watch it by yourself!
皇帝:看自己!
(few second later)
(几秒钟后)
ZHEN: there is something wrong with this water! (pull WEN up)
甄:有毛病这水!(拉文)
WEN:(after text ) your majesty,someone poisoned the wanter! Adding alums make the water mix every kinds of blood together!
温家宝:(在文本)陛下,有人中毒的wanter !水混合添加校友使每一种血液在一起!
(ZHEN take ANN’s blood into it and blood mixed) (甄把安的血液进入它和血液混合)
ZHEN: your majesty, someone want to poison me and your son! Did I do something or are you just playing I
was wrong? I’m all for you,my majesty!
甄:陛下,有人想毒死我和你的儿子!我没做什么或你只是玩我错了吗?我都给你,我的陛下!
Emperor :I wish I’m not too old to forget what you two have said.........
皇帝:我希望我不是太老忘记你们两个说.........
HUA: I had been set up by you! What do you want? (tear at ANN)
华:我已成立了由你!你想要什么?(撕扯安)
Emperor :carry this witch off ! I do’t want to see her again! And you, noisy jays, go to cold palace and spend your rest life!
皇帝:携带这个巫婆了!我不想再见到她了!和你,嘈杂的鸟,去寒冷的宫殿和度过你的余生!
Chapter 4 皇上被气死。

相关文档
最新文档