电影功夫熊猫1_中英文台词解析

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

看电影学英语Kungfu Panda 《功夫熊猫》

-Narrator: Legend tells of a legendary warrior...

legend: 传奇legendary: 传奇的warrior: 武士

传奇故事传颂着一名传奇武士,

whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.

他的功夫出神入化。

He traveled the land in search of worthy foes.

in search of: 寻找foe: 敌人

他走遍天涯,独孤求败,

-Demon: I see you like to chew.

chew: 咀嚼,咬

你挺喜欢吃啊,

Maybe you should chew on my fist!

有种就吃了我的拳头!

-Narrator: The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full.

武士一言不发,因为正忙着吃,

Then he swallowed.

然后一口吞下,

And then he spoke.

开口道:

“Enough talk. L et's fight! Shashabooey! Shashabooey!”“别废话,动手吧!沙哈波易!沙哈波易!”

-Narrator: He was so deadly in fact

他的一招一式如此彪悍

that his enemies would go blind from over exposure to pure awesomeness.

exposure: 暴露pure: 完全的awesomeness: 敬畏

他的敌人目不暇接,只有瞠目结舌的份儿

-Demon: My eyes!

我的眼睛!

-Rabbit1: He's too awesome!

awesome: 令人惊叹的

他太彪悍了!

-Rabbit2: And attractive!

太有魅力了!

-Rabbit1: How Can We repay you?

我们何以回报?

-Warrior: There is no charge for awesomeness.

awesomeness: 非凡的伟大不求回报

Or attractiveness.

attractiveness: 魅力

迷人更无所需

Kablooey! Kablooey!

哼哼哈哈!哼哼哈哈!

-Narrator: It mattered not how many foes he faced.

他征战无数

They were no match for his body!

无人堪与匹敌,

Never before had a panda been so feared!

从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧,

And so loved.

又让人如此爱戴。

Even the most heroic heroes in China,

即使是神州大地之上最英勇的勇士们

the Furious Five,

furious: 凶猛的

勇猛五杰,

bowed in respect to this great master.

也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大师脚下。

-Monkey: We should hang out.

hang out: 出去

咱出去玩玩怎样?

-Warrior: Agreed.

同意。

-Narrator: But hanging out would have to wait.

但出去玩的事情得先放一边,

Because when you're facing the 10 000 demons of shemon Mountain

demon: 恶魔

因为尚有万千暴徒待铲除,

there's only one thing that matters and that's...

正经事只有一件,就是……

-Monkey: Po! Get up!

Po,快起床!

You'll be later for work!

要误了生意了!

-Po: What?

什么?

[Scene: the dream is over, and Po gets up to work.]

-Dad: Po! Get up!

Po,快起床!

Po. What are you doing up there?

Po,你磨蹭啥呢?

-Po: Nothing.

没啥。

Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!

mantis: 螳螂crane: 鹤viper: 毒蛇

Monkey!Mantis!Crane!Viper!Tigress!

-Dad: Po! Let's go! You're late for work.

Po!快点,都误了生意了。

-Po: Coming!

来啦……

Sorry, dad.

对不起,老爸

-Dad: Sorry doesn't make the noodles.

对不起可变不出面条来。

What were you doing up there?

你在搞什么名堂?

All that noise.

稀里哗啦的。

-Po: Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.

没什么,就是个乱七八糟的梦。

-Dad: About what?

什么梦?

What were you dreaming about?

梦到什么了?

-Po: What was I...?

梦到了……我梦见了……

I was dreaming about...

我梦见了……

...noodles.

……面条。

-Dad: Noodles?

面条?

You were really dreaming about noodles?

你真梦见面条了?

-Po: Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?

没错。不然还能梦见啥?

Careful!That soup is sharp.

小心!汤很锋利哦(有飞镖)。

-Dad: Oh, happy day!

哦,太让人高兴了!

My son finally having the noodle dream!

我儿子终于梦到面条了!

You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment.

哦,你不知道我等这一刻都等了多久!This is a sign, Po.

sign: 迹象

这是个好兆头,Po。

-Po: A sign of what?

什么好兆头?

You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup.

entrust: 委托ingredient: 原料

我终于可以把我的私酿密汤的配方传给你了。

Then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!

destiny: 命运take over: 继承

这样你就能不辱使命,继承这间饭馆了。

As I took it over from my father who took it over from his father...

就像我子承父业,父承祖父业一样,

...who won it from a friend in mahjong.

mahjong: 麻将

这店可是爷爷来麻将从朋友手里赢来的。

-Po: Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream.

老爸,老爸,这不过是场梦。

-Dad: No, it was the dream.

不,这是注定的梦。

We are noodle folk.

folk: 特定集团中的人

我们是面条世家,

Broth runs through our veins.

broth: 肉汤vein: 静脉

流淌着肉汤面条的血脉。

-Po: But, Dad, didn't you ever want to do something else?

可是,老爸,你有没有……想过做点别的?Something besides noodles?

除了面条之外的?

-Dad: Actually, when I was young and crazy,

其实,我还年少轻狂的时候,

I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.

曾想过离家出走,学做豆腐。

-Po: Why didn't you?

那你干吗不做?

-Dad: Because it was a stupid dream.

因为这是个黄梁蠢梦,

相关文档
最新文档